PDA

View Full Version : Brand New

muchacho
04-10-2004, 10:13 PM
have anyone else herd of this band other than me? i bought there CD a little while ago and i have listen to it almost every day since, they are one of my fav. bands now.

so has anyone herd of them? if not i would reckamend them.

escobert
04-10-2004, 10:17 PM
I liked Jude law and a semester abroad. I haven't got the CD yet because of lack of funds/ movivation.

metCloud
04-10-2004, 11:52 PM
Whats a CD? :rolleyes2 Havent heard of them.

Mr_Bojangless
04-11-2004, 12:52 AM
I used to listen to them a lot when their first CD came out, but eventually they got kinda boring. Then their new CD came out and I just wasn't a huge fan of it.

Tokki Wartooth
04-12-2004, 01:50 AM
Brand New is amazing. >:| I think their new CD is much better than their last. Jude Law and a Semester Abroad, Seventy Times Seven, etc are your typical punk/emo songs, and not bad in themselves, but nothing too original. The new stuff, though; Me Vs. Maradona Vs. Elvis, Okay I Believe You But My Tommy Gun Don't, Sic Transit Gloria/Glory Fades, are in a class all of their own. Yeah. Brand New is awesome, kk.

Shoeberto
04-12-2004, 02:22 AM
I bought Deja Entendu a while back. It's not bad, but about halfway through the album I just lose interest in the songs and stop listening to it.

IGN64skanker
04-12-2004, 05:34 AM
That's exactly how it is. The first five or six songs on that CD are really good. And part of it is the order they're in. I always have this conversation with my friends... The first half of that CD is good songs in the perfect order. It flows so unbelievably well. I'll seriously just sit there and have my mind blown because the first five songs would work as just being one song. Well, not really... but they go together so damn perfectly. I can't keep talking about this or I'll sound like a blubbering idiot, but I think you get the point. Other than that, they're alright. Jessie is taking his Morrissey wannabe thing a little too far, and that's about all I have to say.

Seifer
04-12-2004, 06:46 AM
Bleh, I'm a freak. Let's see...about five versions of Sic Transit, six versions of Jude Law, five versions of Quiet Things, and close to two versions of everthing else...well, I think you get the point.