PDA

View Full Version : This site needs more people!

Squall2
04-10-2004, 10:34 PM
We need to try and get more people in to EOFF. I know i am not any part of the staff, but i would be more than glad to help! When i am joining disscussions no people are either ryplying or not posting ang new threds. Some people even try and get their posts up by spamming.
:) ;)

Kirobaito
04-10-2004, 11:22 PM
Well, we ARE the largest open Final Fantasy Community on the Net, as far as I know. Or we were, atleast. I enjoy our current rate of posting, and I don't think that anyone is really "spamming", or if they are, it's tasteful. It's funny. I think that if we really make a valiant effort to increase the thread creation or post-making rate, we would become FF:WA, thus, a big can of SPAM.

Heath
04-11-2004, 08:36 AM
You have to appreciate that after so many times of being posted, people will start to find it boring and not bother to post. I think this board is pretty big as it is (it's the largest I visit on a regular basis) and it's not like you have dead forums. If someone finds a post interesting, they'll respond to it, so it's not inactivity, it's whether or not the post is interesting from the member's point of view.

As far as the post count thing goes, up until the MB was running on vB3, post counts were disabled, and I'm assuming they will be again, so spamming to raise them seems like a foolish thing to do.

Cid
04-11-2004, 07:03 PM
This coming from a guy named Squall<b>2</b>...

Squall2
04-11-2004, 09:38 PM
This coming from a guy named Squall<b>2</b>...

What do you mean? Im only trying to help. :confused: :confused:

Roogle
04-11-2004, 10:22 PM
He means that there's enough people for you to have to have a number after your name... :p

Cid
04-12-2004, 06:39 AM
Yeah, Roogle is right. Not trying to be rude :)