PDA

View Full Version : A few questions...answers needed

DMKA
04-11-2004, 05:12 PM
Ok, I bought the game FINALLY and I'm addicted! I can't stop playing it. I have a few questions about it though...

1. What minimum level do you recommend before fighting Sephiroth? I tried and he kills me in 1 slash :eek:.

2. I heard that you need to do certain things to get the 'full' ending...is this ture? And if so, what are those things I must do. Please explain.

3. Whats the quickest way to level up?

Thats all for now. I'm currently stuck on that big black gargoyle-type boss in the End of the World...eck, he keeps burning me up >_<.

DJZen
04-11-2004, 09:18 PM
1) it depends. How did you set up Sora and what difficulty are you playing? I think I was around level 80 when I beat him but I really don't know.

2) No. The ending never changes no matter what you do, it's a movie. However, there is a secret movie called Another Side, Another Story. If you get it, you'll know because it says "SPECIAL SECRET", you can't miss it. It comes right after the cute cinematic after the end credits. To get it, you must have all pages of the Ansem report, all 101 Dalmations, unlocked all trinities, completed the 100 acre woods.... basically just get everything there is to get.

3) Fight strong monsters over and over again. Go back to Hollow Bastion at your point I guess. The demon thing on bald mountain can be tricky, but you don't need an extensive strategy. Keep your health up with cure spells and make sure to use aero spells. Then just fly up to his head and hit him a lot. It's also good to keep Donald and Goofy in good health and make sure Goofy has MP gift. Donald heals you sometimes if he has MP, and you can get him to heal you pretty much at will if you press the triangle button. Just make sure to keep cure and aero spells hotkeyed.

DMKA
04-11-2004, 10:19 PM
4. How do I put the pages back in the book? And is that what those blank spots are? All I am able to do in the Hundered Acre Wood right now is help Pooh get hunny out of the tree O_o.

5. Also, are any of these extra things unobtainible if you screw something up (like FFX-2), or can you always still get them? Ie, if I've missed some of the puppies/Ansem Report Pages/ect., am I able to still go back and get them?

6. Must Sephiroth, the thing in the Desert, and any of the other optional bosses be defeated to get the "Special Secret"?

Chibi Youkai
04-11-2004, 10:30 PM
1) You should be at least 70. It's really a matter of learning his attack pattrens.

2) you don't need all the trinities. You have to have all the dalmations and completed the hades cup, and seal all the keyholes.

3) The quickest way is the Hades cup and Hollow Bastion.

4) You enter the book and play all the minigames in each section. It gets annoying after awhile.

5) Yes, you most certainly can go back and get them, I would be living proof of this. There's one trinity however, you get only one shot at though, and it's in Halloween Town.

6) No, you don't have to beat them to get the special ending, although it is fun to beat them.

DJZen
04-12-2004, 07:19 AM
That haloween town trinity is pretty hard to miss though. Yeah, sorry, I always mess up the requirements for ASAS. I thought I had it right this time but I guess not. Also, the 100 acre woods really only has like 5 or 6 mini games. None take long. Probably the hardest is either the Tigger/Roo game or the find everyone game. Even then, you only have to win the mini game once and the page will turn into an item. The items are kinda lame at first but they get nicer. You "put them back" just by going to the book that you can target. go up to it and examine it and any pages you have will be automatically replaced.

Lord Xehanort
04-27-2004, 08:46 PM
A lot of people miss out on Curaga and the odd-numbered Ansem Reports. Go to Hollow Bastion Library and talk to Aeris 3 times.

You need the Ultima Weapon to get ASAS.

Easiest Lvl Up tactic: choose the first answers to the questions that Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie ask you at the very beginning of the game.

Jalbrean
04-28-2004, 01:50 AM
Ultima Weapon is not a requirement for Another side, Another Story.

It is: Lock all keyholes (Including the old book in Merlin's house) - Win the hades cup - and Collect all 99 dalmations.

Let's hear it for the misinformed! ;p

Lord Xehanort
04-28-2004, 01:52 AM
Ultima Weapon is not a requirement for Another side, Another Story.

It is: Lock all keyholes (Including the old book in Merlin's house) - Win the hades cup - and Collect all 99 dalmations.

Let's hear it for the misinformed! ;p

Gamefaqs.com lied to me!?!?!?!?!

DJZen
04-28-2004, 02:06 AM
The stuff on gamefaqs.com is written by people. People are capable of making mistakes. These are just people who play the games. If it was from company insiders I'd be more suprised.

Jalbrean
04-28-2004, 02:09 AM
Yeah, lol gamefaqs lied to ya. The ultima weapon is not required for the Special Secret movie. I know how you feel, i've done things not needed in games because of people messing up on faqs. =\