PDA

View Full Version : final fantasy game u would want 2 b a character in?

JseanjohnC
04-12-2004, 02:05 AM
1) Final Fantasy 8 (less dangerous) lol i would like Zell and Selphie
2 Final Fantasy 10
3) Final Fantasy 10-2

The Man
04-12-2004, 02:50 AM
Definitely not FFIV, FFVI, or FFVII, that's for sure. It's practically like... walking death living in one of those worlds. :o

FFV's setting seems like a fairly cool world to live in, actually. *votes that*

dman
04-12-2004, 04:04 AM
I wanna go live in Esthar. FFVIII gets my vote.

PeTeRL90
04-12-2004, 04:11 AM
IX.

So I could be part animal.

SpiritWolf
04-12-2004, 04:40 AM
IX gets my vote

Mr. Graves
04-12-2004, 05:04 AM
Spira, because it looks soooo cool.

But if I wanted a good fantasy world of sunshine, I'd live in FF1 or FF5's worlds.

JseanjohnC
04-14-2004, 10:51 PM
WHATS HAPPENIN TO ALL THE POSTS??

Kirobaito
04-14-2004, 10:58 PM
WHATS HAPPENIN TO ALL THE POSTS??

Server change. You should have read the announcement when it was there. The posts from the last few days weren't saved.

JseanjohnC
04-14-2004, 11:35 PM
the numbers of replies and people viewed still look the same tho

Rase
04-15-2004, 08:31 AM
FFIV cause I want to go to Underground and the Moon (and I just love the game).

Snowman
04-15-2004, 06:24 PM
actually i would have found myself more or less in seven or eight...but then i really wanted to make babies with Rikku from FFX2, that way i can capture a heratic Yojimbo summon, open a gateway between all FF's and nip between them

The Man
04-16-2004, 12:03 AM
Server change. You should have read the announcement when it was there. The posts from the last few days weren't saved.
Not to mention the GIGANTIC FREAKING LABEL AT THE TOP OF EVERY PAGE THAT SAID "Posts you make will not be saved after the server move"

BG-57
04-16-2004, 01:54 AM
FFVIII has a world that looks actually modern and liveable. I'd love to live in Dollet.

I'm glad the thread I lost in the server move was just asking for information for a newer thread. :sweat:

JseanjohnC
04-16-2004, 02:27 AM
im sorry i didnt realize of what happened about the missing posts...lol dont u think rikku is a lil young t hav babies? shes my age lol

black orb
04-16-2004, 03:25 AM
>>> I like the FF1 and FF5 world..

Snowman
04-16-2004, 03:21 PM
no rikkus teh right age....im 22, shes 17. my mother had me at 18 which means ill have her in my life for longer. im not suggesting harking back to the medieval days of yore but back then men and women were having children from teh age of 12. remeber, age does not justify maturity

Dreadlock
04-16-2004, 05:56 PM
7 is sweet :p

JseanjohnC
04-16-2004, 10:05 PM
well rikku was my age in final fantasy X which is 15

Del Murder
04-17-2004, 07:41 AM
I'm going to go with V. Both worlds seemed oretty friendly, and even if ExDeath took over, he doesn't seem too hard to work under. I'd get a nice government job or something.

Snowman
04-18-2004, 06:06 PM
yes but shes 17 in FFX2

JseanjohnC
04-18-2004, 10:15 PM
i kno lol so that makes us both right! :D :)

Azrael Gilchrist
04-19-2004, 01:05 AM
Final Fantasy 8. Kill Squall.......Take Rinoa.......

m4tt
04-19-2004, 01:10 AM
IX. It's a neat world.

sephiroth21
04-19-2004, 03:01 PM
ff7 because a one on one fight with sephiroth wold be cool and when cloud cant decide between aris and tifa i would take tifa behinde his back :)

Snowman
04-19-2004, 06:45 PM
as long as tifa will go with you...shes a busty...err her own woman :D

Sephex
04-19-2004, 07:23 PM
When I was a kid, I pretended to be Cecil. So yeah, there you go.

TasteyPies
04-21-2004, 11:47 PM
I want to be in the ff full of sexy despirate women....wait you meant they didn't make that one yet?

JseanjohnC
04-22-2004, 02:37 AM
thats y they made final fantasy 12...coming in Japan soon j/p i wish! :love:

Advent Child
04-22-2004, 03:50 AM
FF8, I'd like to be a SeeD.

JseanjohnC
05-22-2004, 02:06 AM
HERE IS THE FIRST OFFICIAL RECAP OF THE RESULTS:

1) FINAL FANTASY 8: (everyone wants to be a SEEd)

2) FINAL FANTASY 9: (everyone wants a "peaceful" life in the fantasy world.

3) FINAL FANTASY 7: (everyone wants to just kick some ass) :p

zacks_clone
05-22-2004, 02:20 AM
ff VII-I wana go back and be the one who steals Aeris from Zack...then when he dies...well,go steal myself a sephiroth clone...or the real thing would do...wouldnt mind burning down a town again.kicking annoying elenas butt...woot.

Rusty
05-22-2004, 07:55 AM
Yup your right I wanna live in FF8...its true everyone just wants to be a SeeD!

Ultima Shadow
05-22-2004, 09:37 AM
Hard choise... but i whould prefere IX.

Snowman
05-22-2004, 06:49 PM
here a question.....how many of you think you COULD kick butt. i mean really, i know i can, i train people to weild broadswords for real in full combat, but im surrpised by the amount of people into fantasy/rpg/cardgames-magic/liveroleplay who are not only incapable of combat but actually dont have any interest in learning to fight for real. the only ones from those hobbies you do get are the real fat$££$^*(skinny ones to) dorks who simply want to stand there blabbing and tell everyone they are wrong and dont listen to a word anyway.

So how many of you wanting to go into an FF world would be wanting/willing to learn to fight in it? :p

Rase
05-22-2004, 08:05 PM
Well, let's see:
Loved sword fighitng as long as I can remember.
Only reason I never took lessons is cause no one in Alaska would give them.
Knew the basics of wielding a sword.
Could take lessons from the master in the game.
Know that I'm no where NEAR the best.
Would be willing to practice a lot.

OR

Just learn magic. :p

Snowman
05-23-2004, 06:07 PM
fair enough, though weilding a sword is simply common sense...people will tell you otherwise, but then the worst fighters brag the most.

i never needed a master.....give me a weapon and i can figure it out in minutes..but then im a teacher of it lol. the truth is the proof is in the pudding. how long youve done it doesnt matter (in my case 22 years), what type of weapon doesnt matter as ALL weapons have big advantages and big disadvantages.....if you want to be good, pick up a stick and start swinging. think what others would do swinging at you and how you would parry and block......once you can do that then your fighting. people are only held back by themselves.....they have preconceptions....they dont want to belive you or move, but if it works it's right.

i teach six blows, attaks, thats not many compared to some nutter, but you dont need any others. six parries (deflecting an attack) and five blocks. it's that simple, many blows people will show you or teach you are daft or far to dangerous to yourself, thats where the common sense comes in

Ultima Shadow
05-23-2004, 06:24 PM
So how many of you wanting to go into an FF world would be wanting/willing to learn to fight in it? :p
Count on me. Too bad this REAL world is too boring. No magic, no monsters and no sword battles. :cry:

blue_midget192
05-23-2004, 06:45 PM
FF 8 i would be squall :) if not i would live in Balamb or Winhill :)

Vermachtnis
05-23-2004, 08:07 PM
I wanna live in Baron or Fabul. Being a Monk is cool. If it was fixed I'd live in Eblon so I could be a Ninja. WHOO-HAW!

Rase
05-23-2004, 10:13 PM
if you want to be good, pick up a stick and start swinging. think what others would do swinging at you and how you would parry and block......once you can do that then your fighting.

Pfft, that all? Been swinging sticks and stick fighting my frined since I was 4. But you have to admit, swinging a sword is different than swinging a stick, if only in the weight of it.

Takara
05-24-2004, 06:48 AM
I'd either live in FFIV, FFV, FFVI, or FFIX. Just because they ARE my favourites of the series...

I'd be willing to learn to fight too. :p

Outsider
05-24-2004, 06:59 AM
FF6.

And I would even join that cult of Kefka.

Rusty
05-24-2004, 09:39 AM
I'd be most willing to learn how to use a gunblade :)

Armisael
05-24-2004, 12:22 PM
i would like to be in ffix as beatrix or garnet.

Heartless
05-24-2004, 01:53 PM
i was wondering how would it be if i were a Weapon in ff7! :chop:

Snowman
05-24-2004, 06:51 PM
you would think there werent real battles wouldnt you Ultima.....and yet every wed we teach ful combat...no stage or rehersals. you have to pay attention to what your doing or you can kill and injure someone easily. if someone wants to fight for real they just have to challenge whoever they want....we had one chap turn up to check out teh class (spying) and he hadnt been tought how to pull his blows...so he started sparring with one of our studants and he belted him with the intention of hurting, our studant wouldnt have stood a chance if it wasnt for us teaching you how to fight for real with control.

Dark....theres no differnace at all, except teh waight, and thats only a case of getting stronger, pick up a heavy branch. every real sword wighs differntly, in reality you should get a sword thats the ideal wight for you so how heavy your weapon is doesnt matter, you use it exactly the same. the only technical differnce is the leangth of your grip. if you can fit a hand and a half on it then it's a SINGLE hander. two hands and a half and it's a HAND AND A HALF, four hands and it's a TWO hander. you use a single hander with one hand regardless of the leagth and waight of blade etc.

Rusty, a gun blade is most like a samurai katana, straight bladed rather than curved. in a world were all men are equal it's technically a weaker weapon due to teh shape of the blade......as for teh gunblade....you just pull that trigger lol

I might be a GF in FF8, hanging around in selphy and quistis minds....toying with their dirty thoughts lol

Ultima Shadow
05-24-2004, 07:17 PM
Oh, well... i was thinking about more like the battles in the ff worlds. But not turn based ofcourse :rolleyes2 . It whould be dangerous, but exiting.
Soo... you teach REAL broadsword battles. I thougth it was training (trainingswords).

Snowman
05-24-2004, 07:40 PM
well actually one lad we teach called david goes to do live roleplay on a weekend where they dress up, he joined our class to fight better secretly and a ew weeks in he had to fight this minotaur....you had to get twelve hits in to count against his one, david would have had to loose all his kit and start again aknew if he lost....he took what we tought him and won, he was chuffed and it was nice to see it used. so you can have...ahem fantasy battles lol

most fights are sparring and training, for three hours a wed night your trained, but if you do something wroong even with teh wooden swords it's easy to take an eye out and breack bones. i learnt as a child with real steel swords, i beat grown ups and won comps....the only reason we use wooden swords for the class now is Adult Educations insureance. but we reguly bring in the steel real ones for people to train and fight with. there hve been many times ive been in a life or death fight because people fought drunk in the old days and wanted to hurt you. it's cost as well, it's cheaper to spend a tenner ona wooden weapon to train with while you save up the couple of hundred for a real good quality sword....my farther makes them.

Ultima Shadow
05-24-2004, 08:10 PM
Must try live rolrplay some time. And i have a real wakizashi, but it's no good figthing sword however.

Snowman
05-24-2004, 08:21 PM
well where are you. theres live roleplay all over the UK and most of it is done by pratts who make up silly rules, but if you just want a laugh then track them down. the USA has the society of anarchy but i havent met a decent member of them yet. all i ask is that your nice and enjoy yourself...not nasty and trying to hurt people lol for most of the second year studants weve started teaching them quater staffs and daggers and flails, i even did some real contact Nunchuks and sais lol