PDA

View Full Version : Rinoas necklace...connection?

Rusty
04-14-2004, 10:30 AM
I was thinking last night. If you remember correctly at the start of the game Rinoa was going to give Edea her necklace to wear which is supposed to supress the Sorercess' powers. Now Edea never got that necklace, therefore she still had her evil powers. But see as (SPOILERS!) Rinoa is also a sorceress. Throughout the game she wears it and I suppose that is why she never had any "powers". Is that correct? State your opinions!

But you can still get possessed? The necklace just stops the "powers" a sorceress would have?

Thanks!

*rusty* :moggie:

Iceglow
04-14-2004, 11:46 AM
nope the necklace theory is completely wrong heres the truth:

The Odine BAND is a bracelet and therfore it is impossible to be rinoa's necklace as for what actually happens to the band I suppose it was lost or edea destroys it

Rusty
04-14-2004, 12:03 PM
Thanks for that. So what DID happen to the bangle?

Heath
04-14-2004, 03:00 PM
I explained it was the Odine bangle only because I made my post yesterday it was lost >:O

The Odine Bangle surpresses a sorceress' power, I believe. And as for what happened to it, I'll quote what DocFrance said (the other deleted post):

"It was just another possible plot that fell through. Like Irvine, Quistis, Selphie and Zell".

SeeDRankLou
04-14-2004, 08:08 PM
Rinoa wasn't always a sorceress. She became a sorceress when Edea somehow lost her powers and they were given to Rinoa. If I remember correctly, Rinoa was in the process of giving the Odine Bangle to Edea and Edea destroyed it and knocked Rinoa to the back of the room, lifted her in the air with her magic, and then it looked like she was "punched" in the face.

Rusty
04-15-2004, 06:10 PM
Hey! Thanks for clearing that up for me! Appreciate it :P
Now I am less confused ;)