PDA

View Full Version : Repost - 100% on New Game Plus

Cloudane
04-14-2004, 12:49 PM
Reposting due to original being lost with the server transfer... I had one answer, which was great, but the more the merrier :)

1st play I didn't follow any guides or anything and ended the game with about 62% completion.

Now, all the guides I've seen say "Just do a new game plus and follow New Yevon instead of the Youth League this time to get the 100% completion"

What if I don't want to do that? How about if I want to go through the full 100% path as if it were a new game (as I want to see every corner of this game anyway), but with all the benefits of a New Game Plus. Is it possible, or do you *have* to switch to New Yevon?

Kupo
04-14-2004, 01:28 PM
Well I, for one, have NEVER given the sphere to New Yevon and I have gotten 100%. I pretty sure that I played through twice (so 1 New Game+) but went the same route both times. So techinically, you don't have to give it to New Yevon if you don't want to. :moggie:

eternalshiva
04-14-2004, 10:37 PM
Yeah, you can get 100% without going to Yevon but you have to do the Yevon thing! Just to see the world HATE you xD but you do miss out on fun stuff, like the Youth League competition thing and no one liking you and stuff, but like that's important xD

Cloudane
04-15-2004, 12:23 AM
Maybe for the 3rd game ;)

Kupo
04-15-2004, 02:10 AM
Yeah, you can get 100% without going to Yevon but you have to do the Yevon thing! Just to see the world HATE you xD

*cowers*
I hate The Hate! Is it worth it to see, though? 'Cause I am thinking maybe I will play it that way just for kicks next time through.:moggie:

eternalshiva
04-15-2004, 03:32 AM
I think we had this conversation before in some other thread Kupo xD You get to see some new scenes if that's a consolation! and MORE Baralai *drools*

Book
05-02-2004, 10:53 AM
I've only played through the game one time and I gave it to New Yevon, everyone hates me, yay :rolleyes2