PDA

View Full Version : King and Queen for a day!

Polaris
04-14-2004, 02:40 PM
I was studing history and then I saw smth that got me thinking. :D

In the 12th century the Europe was under the Lords law. :mad:

And they had the folks, the knights, the dukes and the kings.

My doubt is: What would you do, if you were
a king/queen in the past?

Think mostly in the poor people

1st - I would ended up the duks and all the nobleness, 'cos they just wanted to kill me and my thrown.

2nd - More conditions to the people that lived in the camp.

3rd - Houses wouldn't be in wood (In the 10 to 12 century, I think that they were made by stone and wood) that was the reason that houses burnt so much!

4th - Leave a descend, because if you don't there's going to have a war!

And now tell me what would you do!

For Woman

Would you let that your parents get you a husband? :love:

Please say no! :rolleyes2

See ya later! Thank you! :tongue:

Stayin Dizzy
04-14-2004, 02:58 PM
If I was king back then, I'd probably be like the people back then, therefore would probably act as any other king would

Maxico
04-14-2004, 03:08 PM
I would alter the timeline so that cockney ryming slang never existed, then I would kill shakespears ancestor so he would not unlease his wrath on school children of the future. And the rest would play out like all of those fish out of water movies where all of the royal family suddenly know how to breakdance and all of the scurvy and black plauge is swept to the side. and there will be monekys.

Del Murder
04-17-2004, 07:21 AM
I would marry on a Monday and have my wife beheaded on a Thursday, that way I could catch the weekend jousting tournament without anyone bugging me to fix up the east wing so her parents can come for tea. *shudder*

Nait
04-17-2004, 08:58 AM
In medieval times, eh. Enlightened Absolutism, I'd gather as many smart people as I can, try to teach people stuff, write down my life story for people in the future so's they know they live in an alternate timeline, introduce dentistry, healthcare and a new religion, plus take over Fennoscandia.

Meat Puppet
04-17-2004, 09:01 AM
I'd rather just have my slaves build me a giants statue just like me and teleport 2000 years to the future, which we call present day, and see how much different stuff is.

I'm talking about those naked guys who worshipped cats. What were they called.

Peegee
04-17-2004, 09:03 AM
I would party 24/7

Mr. Graves
04-17-2004, 02:48 PM
Assassinate the king and assume lordship.

Yamaneko
04-17-2004, 07:36 PM
I would let my brother kill me and have him marry my wife.

gokufusionss1
04-17-2004, 07:45 PM
invade france, it's every kings duty

Polaris
04-18-2004, 05:10 PM
Meat Pupet that's an excellent idea.
I think that the most important thing for a king woul be not being forgotten!