PDA

View Full Version : Wow! Wario Ware!

TheAbominatrix
04-14-2004, 10:07 PM
Yay I get to make it.

Shlup bought Wario Ware last night at the mall, and we went back to her house to play. It's easily one of the most amusing games I've played in a long time. It's a party game, but the mini-games are so weird (like the one where you have to get your fingers in the spinning nose) and so short (you have about five seconds to figure out what you're supposed to do, and do it) and the games that revolve around the mini-games are fun, too! (I need the Japanese vocal song from the turtle stacking game). It's the weirdest thing ever, and I highly recommend it.

So, anyone else play this? Thoughts?

Kirobaito
04-14-2004, 10:09 PM
Is it for Gamecube?

TheAbominatrix
04-14-2004, 10:10 PM
Yep.

Kirobaito
04-14-2004, 10:35 PM
Well, I maybe getting a Gamecube today, because I'm getting paid. I'll look into the game. Reminds me of Fusion Frenzy for XBox.

Levian
04-14-2004, 10:38 PM
If it's anything like Mario Party, I'll probably love it. It does sound a lot like Mario Party too. :greenie: It probably won't be released in Europe for quite some time though :p I guess it's a good thing, I need to save money for Mario Party 5.

Maxico
04-14-2004, 11:05 PM
I think its been out in the UK for a while. On the GBA, as far as I can tell the two versions are identicle but I havn't read about it for ages so Im not sure.

Shoyku
04-15-2004, 01:45 AM
I've played the thing on GBA and beat it. But it's odd at times, because you have to simply assume the controls half the time.

Breine
04-15-2004, 11:49 AM
It's been a long time since I've seen Wario... Unfortunately I don't own a GameCube.

edczxcvbnm
04-15-2004, 02:58 PM
Surprisingly...its not a game for me. I just don't like it.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-15-2004, 08:11 PM
I've been loving the original GBA cut since I picked it up months ago. I haven't tried the GameCube version yet, but if you're talking about the same song that plays on the radio during the taxi stage, then I agree that it is great. Nothing beats dodging buildings as a superhero or evading castle guards as a ninja while listening to that mellow tune.

TheAbominatrix
04-15-2004, 11:02 PM
I've been loving the original GBA cut since I picked it up months ago. I haven't tried the GameCube version yet, but if you're talking about the same song that plays on the radio during the taxi stage, then I agree that it is great. Nothing beats dodging buildings as a superhero or evading castle guards as a ninja while listening to that mellow tune.

It's during the turtle stacking stage, and it's played in very brief clips. I wish I knew the name of it, because it's addictive and I want it.

It's a lot of fun, I havent played too much of it cause Mandee had work in the morning.

Sephex
04-16-2004, 01:06 AM
I have had it for awhile on GBA. Great game, I have lots of fun with it.

Shlup
04-18-2004, 12:41 AM
BJ and Barry were supposed to be fixing my computer but when I got out of the shower they were playing Wario Ware. :aimmad:

*goes to play*

Doomgaze
04-22-2004, 07:54 PM
It's almost a direct port of the GBA version with a few party games thrown in - It's a great game, but if you have it for GBA, it's almost the same thing.

I like 9-Volt's stages.

Zell's Fists of Fury
04-22-2004, 10:51 PM
It's both the stupidest and best game I have ever played.

Advent Child
04-24-2004, 05:59 PM
Yup, it's quite fun