PDA

View Full Version : HELP explain FF Unlimited

Snowman
04-15-2004, 09:18 AM
ive been seeing ad's all over for the manga serise FF Unlimited but apart from it's relation to the FF universe (and two cute cactaurs) whats it about, it's plot, how good is it

Polaris
04-15-2004, 09:53 AM
What do you mean, Final Fantasy Unlimited? :greenie:
Where can I see it? :D

It's manga? :)

WHERE? :confused:

TheAbominatrix
04-15-2004, 09:59 AM
It's an anime. I don't know the exact plot, but it's supposed to be pretty good (I adore the opening and ending themes). You can probably download episodes to see how good they are (peer to peers or bit torrent/emule)... I cant remember if it's liscensed in America or not, but I'm pretty sure it is. Bigger video stores (Suncoast, for example) should stock it if you dont have an anime store nearby, or try www.animenation.com

Polaris
04-15-2004, 10:08 AM
Is it going to arrive at Portugal? :greenie:

I mean I'm really curious, because I love manga cartoons, so it would be really great! :excited: :trout:

TheAbominatrix
04-15-2004, 10:22 AM
I really wouldnt know. But if you want, check out animenation (linked in my first post). They probably deliver down there, so if you can order stuff online that's the way to go.

crono_logical
04-15-2004, 10:42 AM
Not worth watching, it's really dull compared to other anime :p You can search www.anidb.net for emule links (dunno if you need to register or not) though if you want to download it :p

Polaris
04-15-2004, 10:52 AM
Just one thing I got the hisory in chinese or japonese, or whatever, where I can translate? :rolleyes2

I mean, I'm curious and i want to see it!

TasteyPies
04-15-2004, 04:07 PM
Just one thing I got the hisory in chinese or japonese, or whatever, where I can translate? :rolleyes2

I mean, I'm curious and i want to see it!

1: Find chinese guy
2: Kidnap

A few pieces of rope later you have a translated version!

Polaris
04-15-2004, 04:15 PM
Well actually my mother know a chinese guy! Mr. Oshykowa. I could kindnap him.....

*Evil laugh*

Give me a break!

Thanks! :p

Snowman
04-15-2004, 06:14 PM
if you like japanese animation check out this thread im getting into

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?p=759112#post759112

well im in the UK and the ads are already out in the mags, guess ill check amazon and see if they have it, cheers all