PDA

View Full Version : Signature

Polaris
04-15-2004, 11:10 AM
I want to change my signature and I want to put there an image that I have at Micrisift Word, but I can't.

Can I put that image there?

How can I?

crono_logical
04-15-2004, 11:31 AM
You need web space which you can upload the picture to if you want it to show up. If you don't have any, you could try asking in the stickied Signature Service thread in this forum, someone there might be able to let you borrow some of their space and you just send the image to them :p It should also say in that thread what code you need to put in your signature once the image is in web space for it to show up, or again you can ask in there.

As for the image itself, you can't use a word document, you have to take the image out of the document and save it as a gif, jpg, or png file, before you can put it in web space for others to see. If you manage to get someone else to host it for you though, they could probably fix the image up for you if you just send it in whatever format it's currently in if you don't know how.

Leeza
04-16-2004, 07:05 AM
Attach your file of what you'd like for your sig in a post to <a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=42968&page=1&pp=100">this thread</a> and someone there might help you out. :)