PDA

View Full Version : I'm transferring colleges: Where do you think I should go?

Amazing Telephone
04-16-2004, 02:57 AM
I'm either transferring to Marquette or The University of British Columbia. I sort of want to go to UBC, and tuition would actually be less, but I couldn't get a job and I want to be able to live somewhere else but the dorms (but I couldn't without a job).

This is for the Spring 2005 semester, and if Bush wins, I definitely would prefer the UBC alternative, as living in this country has been embarrassing enough for 4 years, but anywho, tell me what you guys think.

It's not gonna make up my mind, I just wanted to see what other people thought.

Kirobaito
04-16-2004, 03:35 AM
Come to TCU. I can show you around Fort Worth.

fire_of_avalon
04-16-2004, 04:01 AM
You're leaving a decision about your post secondary education up to the masses of EoFF, a group of people you've never really met?

.....wish I'd thought of that.

Casey
04-16-2004, 04:04 AM
This is for the Spring 2005 semester, and if Bush wins, I definitely would prefer the UBC alternative, as living in this country has been embarrassing enough for 4 years, but anywho, tell me what you guys think.

How can you be embarassed to live in a great country because some guy you dont like is in office? I wouldnt be asahmed of living here if a president was in office I did not like. :greenie:I love the USA:D. But hey thats just me. Going to UBC sounds good, or better yet UCLA..

Peegee
04-16-2004, 04:05 AM
Come here to the University of Windsor, where the motto is "You're never too dumb to be accepted".

Okay it's not the official motto, but the fact remains that PG was accepted here. PG's not stupid, but um...where am I going with this? Oh yeah, just about anybody is accepted here. Come here!

Andex
04-16-2004, 12:00 PM
Come to central penn if your interested in a computer degree or law degree.

Skogs
04-16-2004, 10:11 PM
Canada sounds like a nice place. I'd go there. I take it that Marquette is in the US...

Aphelion
04-17-2004, 03:16 AM
If the leader of the country was a real problem, me and my parents would have left Brazil two years ago. Don't worry about it. Lula (Octopus in English) is a jerk, but we have to see his stupidities.