PDA

View Full Version : EoFF I love you!

Peegee
04-16-2004, 03:11 PM
This place is the best. It is actually the online community that I have stay the longest in. Even if you factor in the time I spent in hiatus (a time rejoiced by all, I'm sure), I have spent more time here than any other place. The runner up is the community set up by Da Black Goku (http://www.blackgoku.com), which has gone through so many forum/owner/admin changes (I was admin once...scary enough) that I don't recommend you visit the place. Anyway, as far as I can tell, even thogh I got into a boking accident (The Twisted World of Marge Simpson (http://www.snpp.com/episodes/4F08.html)) and lost my sanity and coherency, you can tolerate my existence here (proved by the fact that I haven't been banned permanently yet). This means a lot to me. I don't usually think of this openly, but the people from EoFF who are on my aim buddy list (or whatever) are people who have a really good sense of humour, are more-or-less children at heart, and can tolerate a spamfiend like yours truly. Well, not all of you, but certainly you know who you are!

Now, a somewhat thorough but not exhaustive list of the members of this amazing forum, and why I love you some damn much!

Aeris2001(x2): We go way back, to the days of gamegurus.net. I don't know if you remember me by now, but I remember you really well. I've always wanted to keep in touch with you regularly, but you don't seem to have your IM information posted! That has always bothered me, and when you suddenly came back from wherever you were with that post about your crush, I was really happy. People might have judged you poorly for it, but I was too busy being happy to care! You rule and I love ya!

Protosexual: A nutcase who I don't talk to regularly. You, along with all the Cid's Knights, are amazing in your voluntary choice to keep us cattle in check; I respect you for being so diligent, and I'm sort of sad to see you step down from Knightdom. But you still rule! Yay!

Ally the Bally: You're no longer around, right? In fact I don't think you've posted in EoFF regularly for some time now. But you do chat, and whenever I see you I just HAVE to call you Bally. You know I do it because I love you, right? Course you do <3

Angel: Thanks for the Sung Hi Lee pics! But I have recently lost all my info and have lost the images! I think I have your PM saved, so it's all good. However just in case, if you read this, can you please send me the link again? Besides sending me pictures of hot women, I clearly remember the day I stumbled back in EoFF and promptly began to post a dozen times in GC, much to your dismay. You openly badgered me! I thought we were friends! Hahaha

Award Guy: You rule. Nuff said xD

Bert: YOU ARE A VETERAN AND I HAVEN'T NOTICED YOU UNTIL RECENTLY WTF!?!? Anyway, I have got to know: did you actually visit that site in question that I have always sent you? I mean the first time. I plan to find more shock sites to send you to. You live in the exact same town as me but you still have not visited me. I am waiting mister! Heh. Thanks for being a great chat buddy. Tell 'eludence' I said she is fat!

Big D: You and I have really got to catch up on old times. It's been way too long. I have always looked up to you as somebody who was kinder than this selfish lout could ever be. I may be generous and caring but I'll never measure up to you. Kudos!

Black Mage: Not Black Mage 121 right? I'm always going to get you two confused. Where have you been? We need to catch up (man I need to chat with more of you guys). I don't care what you think of yourself, because I think you rule!

Bossker: GET YOUR ARSE BACK HERE I MISS YOU! OMG you keep quoting me. It makes me feel special, and when I feel special, I like that person! Yay!

Calliope: NICCEH PICCEH! YOU HAVE TO POST A PIC OF YOURSELF WTF STOP LETTING SPUUKY RUN YOUR LIFE

Cid: Without whom this place would not be, I consider you a walking diety. Of course this is because I'm chummy with Da Black Goku but not you. I marvel at your getting married. I expect little Ciddies later, and we will all marvel and secretly laugh at you. That's what we're like. We're like evil family members. That's why you're so lovable /nonsense

BTW What's with the member named 'Sean'? I'm confused :p

City Bley!!: omg I love you so damn much you are so cool that I can't possibly contain my ability to speak incoherently so that I will always love you you are the greatest man in the world heil hosen!

CHEFFIE WTF I FORGOT YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE BANNED: omfg where are you guy? I miss you return to us! I want to try new things to cook! You are the walking cookbook and therefore my favourite person to spam!

Cloud No. 9: Another person I haven't seen in a while. I miss you man, come back!

CloudDragon: You suck and I hate you. Rawr...haha jk!

CloudSquallandZidane: Man you have got to change your name to reflect the other final fantasies. What's up?

Daryl: Who in their right mind would not love a submissive masochist? Exactly.

DeBlayde: We have so got to spar one day, but I haven't been training regularly in years, so...I think you'd kick my ass!

Delli Murder: <3 u r teh rawk and I <3 you!

Bingo Dingobean: YOU SUCK I HATE YOU DIE!

DCI SUPERFAN OMFG I FORGOT WTF: Classical music gallore! We need to swap mp3s someday!

Doomy: YOU SUCK TOO WTF I DON'T LOVE YOU AT ALL!

editor's note: I love the last two members the most

Dr Unne: Probably the only member I geniunely respect, and it's no secret a lot of members also respect the guy. His sense of humour suddenly creeps up on you, and you just have to acknowledge it. He is steadfastly logical yet it always amazes me how committed he is. His FF1 page is second to none, as far as I'm concerned. He's the best member in this forum, as far as I'm concerned. I love this guy!

edcz235lopxdu08532;dlksars: too cool for school.

Election Booth: o nose my votes r teh gone!

Emerald Aeris: Why do I have the overwhelming feeling to call you cool? I really can't express my admiration in words, so I'm afraid my babble will have to do!

Endless/Vivi: I miss having you troubleshoot for me. Thanks for all those times you helped me out. I luff ya!!

EternalShiva: omfg smurf crack! Omg thanks for cheering me up today! Holy crap you are so cool will you marry me? xD

Garland: A shining example of intelligence. Your posts are a pleasure to read as always. Yay! BTW is "Garland's Girl" your girlfriend or an unrelated EoFF entity?

Bagels/Giggles: hahahahaahahahahahahhahahaahahhahaha

Grandmaster LH: So cool...so..unbelievably cool. *swoon*

Guu (or Arche...I missed Arche because I was thinking of the SN Guu): So smart...so helpful. Your gender is such a mystery to me thanks to people calling you a 'he' mixed with my memories of you either insinuating or saying explicitly that you are female. The result is that whenever you and I chat, I interpret you to be androgynous. I'm not kidding!

Halan: Too cool to express in words. I'll just make fun of you in chat. It's all the same to me.

HOOTARS: You have seriously got to stop showing signs of intelligence. It's affecting my perception of you! Other than that, keep up the wackiness!

Ifrit's Bodyguard: You know something, I have yet to understand how life comes to be, and your constant mutation/creationism/evolution debates aren't helping me at all! You're just too smart for me! ;_;

Jam Jam Jen: omfg you're on my list of people I must meet sometime before I die. Give me a shout when Mandee's cd gets to you. I want pie!

Jewels: what really needs to be said? Jewels = woot!

Joel: How did I forget this guy? I still have to sponsor your street fighter marathon, killing everybody in the arcade! Yay! Come visit me dangit!

(I skipped Kishi intentionally...I'm just not sure what to make of the guy)

Killy: I really need to get around to reading Blame! My brother's a big fan. Incidentally I think you're cool by association. xD

Smokescreen: <3<3<3!!! Yay!

Kossage: woot! j00 r uber l33t! haha

Leeza: my roommate hates cats. I have no idea why I needed to tell you that. As for you, I've always thought you were cool in your own way (how lame does that sound?). Then I discovered you were a Marilyn Manson fan. That discovery boosted your status from cool to SUPER DUPER COOL (true story)

Linus: you're fat.

LionheartSH: another vanished member of EoFF. I wish you would come back. I should chat with you more often....if you would go online. ;_;

Wacky BoB: I still can't get over how anybody can chat from their bed. Then I saw my roommate do it. My bed is on the floor (it's a mattress), so I'm afraid I'll never know first-hand what sort of comfort that is. Anyway, you rank way up there in the list of EoFF veterans I have always admired. If I wasn't so tired I would be more descriptive. Peej!!

Matt-Ichiban: who the hell are you? Why do I always look at your name and wonder that? Stop confusing me with your alien rays of perpetual toys!! :aimmad:

Meat Puppet: Don't worry you'll get the girl in the end. if you don't, it's her loss!

Miriel: So perty!

MooMOo teh Ner Cow: The coolest member here! I love you most of all!

Moogie Woogie: Another MIA member ;_; You are too cool. I wish you could get on Y!M more often, so we can catch up. Ah well...*cries*

Mr. Graves: Yay! How are you doing buddy? Here's another example of why I need to just start chatting with people on my buddy list.

Mr. Mimic: I'm waiting for the day you copy me. YOU HAD BETTER NOT RAWR

Mäjken: BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER MUSHROOM!!!

Nait (Rhymes with bait haha): Teehee...know that if I make fun of you, it means I like you. The more I make fun of you, the more I like you (Muggy this means I like you the most, you [expletive deleleted])

Nemesis the Warlock: Despite your sexual harrassment (in FG), I still love you. Though, I'm sort of confused about your Basement post about female stuff when I thought you were the other team...oh well! <3

Pharoh Amon Khan III: Does anybody keep in contact with this guy? I wish he would return....

Psychotic: You're a nutcase.

Rampala Quistis: Yay one of the girls I really like. You really need to make more of "your" posts. EoFF is nothing but arguments about God and how guys don't know anything about girls thanks to you being MIA :(

Roogle: TALK TO ME YOU ARE MEAN!!!!

RSL: what a peculiar fellow

Rydia of Mist: OH SO IT WAS I THOUGHT WAS MäJKEN! Where is this lady? I wish to chat with her!

Sephex: I still can't get over how you reminded me of somebody I know. You don't do that any more, but that just means I had no choice but to accept your individualism. So utterly cool..

ooc: there's a crapload of sephiroth-based names here.

Shadow Nexus: We need to chat some more. I miss philosophical chatter.

ShlupQuack: Mandee!! I'm so going to visit you for your wedding! You better have both pie and McD's catering!

Shorty: Midget!!! <3

Shokyo: Omfg you sent me that halequin baby/fetus thing. Omfg I was so shocked, but after reading up on the disorder I wanna see it again (not really). Omfg.....<3

Silverlocke: I don't know about "Higher Than Jesus", but you sure rank above most people in this forum, as least from my perspective.

Spuuky: Hmm...I have all sorts of mixed feelings. At first I thought you were cool. Then I realised you weren't as cool as I thought you were. Then I saw the picture that Nicceh posted of you. That just took the last bit of coolness from you. Now you're just a hippie. Sheesh, way to disappoint me. I still love you though. No matter how much you might protest, it just motivates me to love you more.

Skwoo: Skwowowowwowwowwooooowoowowwowoowowowwowo!!!!!!!

Stroodle Crackers: get a job, you hippie. <3

The Man/Aaron: Dude, you have got to tell me how you got all those hotties to pose for you in the prom picture. You are too cool, have a wicked forum (albeit lacking an all-you-can-spam forum), and have helped me out in html-ness for many a time. Yay!

Xander: yay!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 I r luff u. Xander's so cool it hurts my head. Ow.

Yamaneko: Any relation to yams? I like yams, and I like you!

Zypher: get your arse back here and post!

---

*I forgot Tokki!!!!!!*

Well, that's everybody I love. If you didn't make the list I hate you! Heh, I jest. I had to skip a bunch of you because there just wasn't anything esoteric I could say about you. And some of you who made it on the list didn't get any witty banter because I'm honestly just too tired! Then there is the hoards of EoFF members who I love very much. Special thanks goes to newbies who maintain my somewhat retired stream of sexual release, and the rest of you who escaped my wrath. I have no idea who half of you are, and I was surprised to see a lot of recognisable names banned. But still, I love EoFF so very much! You guys are the besterest!!

Polaris
04-16-2004, 03:18 PM
Well, maybe it's a praise, maybe not.

But I don't feel to confortable to say that I love the people that I "Know" here. I think that if I said that I love them (in a good way of course) they would probably don't look at my avatar with a good face!
Anyway I've never feel so confortable in anywhere like I feel here.

You all make me feel really nice and you make me laugh, and mad and wishing that you would be here to hear what I say. I know that I'm someimes boring about Miguel but I trie to forget him and I think that I'm finally do it... You all helped me...

That's why I must say Thank you...

No I'm not saying that I love you LMAO

edczxcvbnm
04-16-2004, 03:21 PM
If it means anything at all to you people....I hate you all :cry:

Misfit
04-16-2004, 03:25 PM
See the above post, but replace :cry: with :roll:.

Oh wait, I don't hate my mom, dammy, son, and other mom. <3

edczxcvbnm
04-16-2004, 03:27 PM
See the above post, but replace :cry: with :roll:.

DAMN, thats hot!!!!

Misfit
04-16-2004, 03:29 PM
Don't talk to me, I hate you, remember? ^_^

... Hi, who are you?

HOOTERS
04-16-2004, 03:34 PM
Shut up poo poo the dumb......brow! You left for a period of time at some stage? I didn't even notice you know because of your insignificance compared to me.

:smash::smash::smash:

Polaris
04-16-2004, 03:37 PM

Okay you hate us all... No, that doesn't...

I'm kinda embarasing to say this, but here is the list that I consedirate the most important person to me, if yuo're not here don't worry, because I don't know many people around here...

1st of all -Mikztsu- because you listen my story with Miguel. I know that was boring, but anyway thank you... :p

2nd - Spirit wolf - That read my thread "Final Fantasy VIII - Until you love me", this ws even harder, 'cause the story is horrible! :D

3rd - Maxico - You wanted to kill Shakespears parents por whatever, that's why I wanted to thank you. ;)

4th - Xander - You don't know how much you were a help for me with "Sutekidane" and about the avatar! :)

5th - Baloki - The signature is great, really thank you... :greenie:

6th - All of the people who turn my courage on to start a conversation "Misfit, Daryl, Arche, Kami, Del Murder, Leeza, Yamaneko, Moo Moo the Ner Cow, Shoyko, Big D, Meat Puppet, Squinn, Hotters and Citizen Bleys" :cool:

7th - Psycothic - It was really great to find a psycothic in internet! :tongue:

You don't how you are important for me...

And very extra large thanks to whom read all of my poems, songs and other stuffs... :cry:

crono_logical
04-16-2004, 03:39 PM
I'm male :p

edczxcvbnm
04-16-2004, 03:41 PM
Don't talk to me, I hate you, remember? ^_^

... Hi, who are you?

http://66.98.212.235/images/smilies/blush.gif

Polaris
04-16-2004, 03:41 PM
So...

Misfit
04-16-2004, 03:43 PM
http://66.98.212.235/images/smilies/blush.gif
o_o

... Hey, Arche is male!

Polaris
04-16-2004, 03:45 PM
So... I don't get it... Explain!

Agent Proto
04-16-2004, 03:46 PM
Thanks for the kind words Peeg! :D

Of course, I still love this place, and it'll always have a place in my heart. It can be very enjoyable, and that's what I want. Besides, I can't wait to get a PM warning. xD

Hey Leeza, when will I get that warning from you? ;)

Flying Mullet
04-16-2004, 03:49 PM
I'll agree this place is great to kill some time when you need it.
I also think that this is the best run forum out there (esecially for it's traffic load). You go to so many others and wonder how EoFF does it.

Hurrah!

Misfit
04-16-2004, 03:51 PM
So... I don't get it... Explain!

Guu (or Arche...I missed Arche because I was thinking of the SN Guu): So smart...so helpful. Your gender is such a mystery to me thanks to people calling you a 'he' mixed with my memories of you either insinuating or saying explicitly that you are female.

I'm male :p
Yes.

Flying Mullet
04-16-2004, 03:53 PM
Misfit's also a male. A big male! :p

edczxcvbnm
04-16-2004, 03:54 PM
*actually reads the first post*

Too cool for school? NOBODY IS THAT COOL!

o_o

... Hey, Arche is male!

*I didn't know q worked for quotes until a while ago...I hope it works.*

http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

Polaris
04-16-2004, 03:54 PM
Now I understand.................................................

Thank you for the expalnation............

~Just one think why you didn't told that you were a male, before?

Misfit
04-16-2004, 03:56 PM
Misfit's also a male. A big male! :p
Lies. STOP LISTENING TO MY OTHER MOM! HE SPILLS NOTHING BUT LIES! *lights your shoes on fire* ;_;

HOOTERS
04-16-2004, 03:58 PM
Don't worry Misfit, we can't all be big males.

Mikztsu
04-16-2004, 03:59 PM
1st of all -Mikztsu- because you listen my story with Miguel. I know that was boring, but anyway thank you... :p

Thanks for your kind words. :)

I can't be bothered to write one of these at the moment, but I love EoFF because of it's awesome members.

edczxcvbnm
04-16-2004, 04:00 PM

According to all these e-mails...we can all be BIG males ;)

Polaris

What a spirit, man!

There are some man that are better than anothers, but I'm sure that here you're (all men) all big men!

Xander
*snuggles PG and mydreamsalready* I luff you guys too, but I'm not going to make a list, a) because I really can't be bothered and b) because these list things are kinda mean =P

I agree that this place rocks and most people here are really cool anyway, this is the only board I really hang out at and it's like an online home ^_^

Although the person I love the most from here is obvious. <3

Misfit
04-16-2004, 04:02 PM
I don't want to be a big male. :( They smell and stuff. :(

HOOTERS
04-16-2004, 04:04 PM
Big males and small males don't really smell that different.

Polaris
04-16-2004, 04:04 PM
Thanks for your kind words. :)

Anytime! I must thank you, I don't know what would I be at this moment if you didn't reply to my poems and songs...

I care about them! They are almost my life....

By the way, I'm writting a book and when I finished it I'll go to an editor, anyway I put your name in a character. Do you mind, Mikztsu? I really enjoy your name... it's better than Adeselna or Grekah or anything else...

Misfit
04-16-2004, 04:07 PM
Big males and small males don't really smell that different.
All males = smelly.

I prefer female, kthx. :D

Now then, to go back on topic: May I throw this egg at your left knee, please?

HOOTERS
04-16-2004, 04:11 PM
Battery or free range?

Buffy
04-16-2004, 04:12 PM
Yes......?

Polaris
04-16-2004, 04:16 PM
I must go, people, I'm going on weekend, and I only come back here, Tuesday... I think...

Altough, probably I'll come back here tomorrow...

You all rocks!

Have a good weekend... :p

Flying Mullet
04-16-2004, 04:17 PM
Mr. Mimic: I'm waiting for the day you copy me. YOU HAD BETTER NOT RAWR
Much Love! :love:

Buffy
04-16-2004, 04:18 PM
You too hun :D

Misfit
04-16-2004, 04:20 PM
Battery or free range?
FREE RANGE!

Or battery...

NO WAIT, FREE RANGE!

Buffy
04-16-2004, 04:24 PM
sounds fun....hmmmm*holds my sniper rifle*

Mikztsu
04-16-2004, 04:41 PM
Anytime! I must thank you, I don't know what would I be at this moment if you didn't reply to my poems and songs...

I care about them! They are almost my life....

By the way, I'm writting a book and when I finished it I'll go to an editor, anyway I put your name in a character. Do you mind, Mikztsu? I really enjoy your name... it's better than Adeselna or Grekah or anything else...

No, I don't mind at all. :) It would be a honor!

Rye
04-16-2004, 04:51 PM
If you didn't make the list I hate you! Heh, I jest.

PG hates meeeee xD

Cid
04-16-2004, 06:42 PM
<I>BTW What's with the member named 'Sean'? I'm confused </I>

I gave the guy permission. :P

eestlinc
04-16-2004, 06:48 PM
You don't love me! :aimsuicide:

Dr Unne
04-16-2004, 07:40 PM
I think this thread is truly frightening, for reasons I can't quite explain.

Erdrick Holmes
04-16-2004, 07:55 PM
Bleys
Pureghetto
Shlupquack
Shoyku
Agent Proto
eestlinc
Yamaneko
Daryl

I love you guys, don't ever leave this place.

Strider
04-16-2004, 07:55 PM
How long did it take you to write this out?

Peegee
04-16-2004, 09:17 PM
TOO LONG! MY brain was fried midway and I took a break, and the halfway after that my brain exploded into heart shaped madness!!!!!

Flying Mullet
04-16-2004, 09:20 PM
Yeah, that was a lot to write. It looks like you would have even had to do research and stuff to find everybody.

Peegee
04-16-2004, 09:24 PM
I went down the entire memberlist! I passed so many people I recognised but knew nothing about (like Asorie), and saw all the banned members and cried.

SAD!

Flying Mullet
04-16-2004, 09:25 PM
Why didn't you tell us what you liked about Faris_the_guy, Aika, Sugpo, HOORJ or others?

Peegee
04-16-2004, 09:30 PM
Why didn't you tell us what you liked about Faris_the_guy, Aika, Sugpo, HOORJ or others?

OOC: if you're going to copy me you have to use the :D smilie :aimmad:

Faris_the_guy: omfg who is this person I forgot so I don't know lol jk

Aika: My thoughts about her are all dirty anyway

Sugpo: Sugpo = Roo?

HOORJ: http://pancaek.net/pics/robarb-rap-debut.gif

others: I don't know who that is.

Flying Mullet
04-16-2004, 09:34 PM
But I can't use a :D with quick reply. :(

Kirobaito
04-16-2004, 09:36 PM
Apparently I'm not good enough to make the list. :) Oh well. You wouldn't be on my list either. The forum rules wouldn't allow me to put some of the things I would type. :D

Peegee
04-16-2004, 09:43 PM
Are you daft? Go look again, under "smokescreen"

jerk :mad2: :love: :mad2: :love: :mad2: :love:

Kirobaito
04-16-2004, 09:46 PM
I can only comprehend things if they are linear. I don't connect stuff like that.

:love:

escobert
04-16-2004, 09:54 PM
I <3 PG! ;)

Meat Puppet
04-16-2004, 09:54 PM
:cry: I feel blessed~! :love:

those are tears of joy btw

The Man
04-16-2004, 10:08 PM
Yeah, that was a lot to write. It looks like you would have even had to do research and stuff to find everybody.
ditto. I'd do one of these too, but I'm lazy

others isn't banned. Other is though. ;_;

Kirobaito
04-16-2004, 10:11 PM
Fine. I'll do it.

Aexoden - You should come back and make fun of me more.
Agent Proto - You need to work on your singing. ("I Will Survive") :)

...ahh, never mind this takes too long. :D

Peegee
04-16-2004, 10:16 PM
Obviously I love you guys enough to make a list. The others, on the other hand....

xD

<3 to all!

Kirobaito
04-16-2004, 10:19 PM
You don't love everyone. I'm quite confident that you loathe 893-YaKuZa.

Peegee
04-16-2004, 10:24 PM
No I love....that member..that I obviously know very well....more than you!

I'll put it this way: if I can love Spuuky I can love anybody ;)

Kirobaito
04-16-2004, 10:25 PM
Meh...that's a good point. I'll shut up now then.

The Captain
04-16-2004, 10:34 PM
I'm just honored to be here is all. It's a nice forum really. A place you can really get comfortable and count on other people sticking around for a while. Long enough to get to know them anyway.

Hope your time here is as pleasant as mine has been thus far.

Take care all.

Casey
04-16-2004, 10:42 PM
You know what this means!?

group hug!

:love: :love: :love:

Flying Mullet
04-16-2004, 10:45 PM
Dude, cootie central. :choc:

Peegee
04-16-2004, 11:26 PM
I still have sars

ooh it's nice to say that "word" in this forum once again

Agent Proto
04-16-2004, 11:26 PM
Even though some people here share different views from myself, I still respect them, and I respect people who respect other's view. :) It's nice to have a "fun" argument and still be close-knit as a community.

Flying Mullet
04-16-2004, 11:27 PM
Damn straight masked bandit.

Skogs
04-16-2004, 11:49 PM
Good to see PeeGee spreading the love (and the sars)!

I agree, there must be something that keeps bringing me back here for over a year and a half. It can't be solely boredom. :D

Denmark
04-17-2004, 12:24 AM
Boredom is what brings me back. <_< >_>

aw, I didn't make the list. *broken man*

it looks liek PG sextuple-posted back on page 2, but it was him and Mr. Mimic.

eternalshiva
04-17-2004, 12:49 AM
xD You're welcome PG ;p I get a kick out of you every time we chat xD aww :*( I can't marry you PG, EternalBahamut wouldn't like that too much since I'm already married to him xD

*hugs and <3*

Meat Puppet
04-17-2004, 01:11 AM
PG SAVVED MY LOVE LIFE :D I think..
I :love: u PG

Tokki Wartooth
04-17-2004, 01:29 AM
You forgot me?

Peegee
04-17-2004, 02:10 AM
Yep I forgot all about you!

Actually I forgot about a bunch of people because people changed names (like Arche and Buddha), and thus when I was scanning the memberlist I passed them. So sowee

Loony BoB
04-17-2004, 04:28 AM
Cheers, fella. I feel admired. Huzzah!

Del Murder
04-17-2004, 07:03 AM
This actually meant the most of all.

Peegee
04-17-2004, 09:13 AM
This is the last time I bother trying to say anything nice to the lot of you. I demand my compliments back!

GIVE THEM *grabs the next guy and tears out some compliments*

Mr. Graves
04-17-2004, 02:45 PM
Well, I'm not the best at starting those convos, bud. :eep: But I think you know that. :love:

Leeza
04-17-2004, 05:31 PM
PG you are nuts to spend all of that time on writing all of that up, or very dedicated, or bored, or just very very much in love with EoFF I guess. Nah...you're just nuts. :)

You add a lot to this board. You're a cool dude and you don't really even like Marilyn Manson. :)

fire_of_avalon
04-17-2004, 05:38 PM
Haha, I didn't get any direct compliments so you can't tear them out of me! *runs*

I like this place because it's this place. There's alot of intelligent, well rounded people here, and I like that. Therefore I like all of you. Yei.

Polaris
04-17-2004, 06:56 PM
No, I don't mind at all. :) It would be a honor!

Thank yuo, it's an honor for me, to talk with so nice guy! I think that boys aren't that bad! =) :p

RSL
04-17-2004, 07:25 PM
okay

Yamaneko
04-17-2004, 07:38 PM
heh

Mikztsu
04-17-2004, 08:00 PM
Thank yuo, it's an honor for me, to talk with so nice guy! I think that boys aren't that bad! =) :p

"Nice"; "Not bad"? Sorry, but I guess you got the wrong guy now here. :)

Misfit
04-17-2004, 08:41 PM
"Nice"; "Not bad"? Sorry, but I guess you got the wrong guy now here. :)
Yeah totally.. Mik is one rude person. He throws babies out of his window and roadkills birds to make them smile and play with them. *shakes head*

GrimmReaper
04-17-2004, 09:19 PM
I'm just honored to be here is all. It's a nice forum really. A place you can really get comfortable and count on other people sticking around for a while. Long enough to get to know them anyway.

Hope your time here is as pleasant as mine has been thus far.

Take care all.

I've been here for a little over a year now....and I've only stopped by so many times... A frequent member is something I do not do, but sticking around is....

cowabunga!

The Man
04-17-2004, 10:35 PM
okay
hehnb

Peegee
04-18-2004, 12:49 AM
PG you are nuts to spend all of that time on writing all of that up, or very dedicated, or bored, or just very very much in love with EoFF I guess. Nah...you're just nuts. :)

You add a lot to this board. You're a cool dude and you don't really even like Marilyn Manson. :)

I so do I like Marilyn Manson! He's so hawt *swoons* I'll fisticuffs you Leeza I will I think!

DMKA
04-18-2004, 01:30 AM
I didn't make Pee Gee's list...I feel sad. :(

Thats ok though because I'VE ALWAYS LOVED YOU PG AND ALWAYS WILL!!! :love: :love: :love: :eek:

Peegee
04-18-2004, 04:05 PM
I love you! Marry me!

Polaris
04-18-2004, 05:14 PM
Yeah totally.. Mik is one rude person. He throws babies out of his window and roadkills birds to make them smile and play with them. *shakes head*

Ahahahahahahahaha.... You're gonna kill me! I'm sorry but I don't believe in one word....

Leeza
04-18-2004, 05:42 PM
What Misfit says is all true, Mydreamsalready. :)

<i>I so do I like Marilyn Manson! He's so hawt *swoons* I'll fisticuffs you Leeza I will I think!</i> - PG

Bring it on, PG! :)

Sephex
04-18-2004, 08:59 PM
Thanks.

Spuuky
04-19-2004, 08:00 AM
So you're one of those fools who calls me a hippie just because I have long hair, despite my total lack of hippy actions, ideals, or characteristics.

It's really not that I'm not as cool as you thought, it's that I've changed since then. It's been too long since I was able to transcend my corporeal being and ascend into a pure spiritual hatred.

Peegee
04-19-2004, 08:30 AM
No that wasn't it. It's because I saw a picture of you glaring at me. Then I saw some average joe (haha @ pun). My fragile mental reality crumbled and I had to find fault with you to compensate.

About three percent of the above statements were/is true.

Big D
04-19-2004, 09:55 AM
There are too many good people at this place, so I'll just give thanks to everyone who r0x my s0x. You know who you are.
That includes you, Artist Formerly Known as Pureghetto.
You're right, we do have a lot of catching up to do, you should sign up to ICQ sometime. My number's in my profile... ICQ's the only IM I can use, alas.

The Man
04-19-2004, 07:42 PM
I think ICQ members can contact AIM members, although I've never had that happen to me. Dunno really.

Calliope
04-20-2004, 12:06 AM
You disturb me. Joe isn't controlling, and I'd like to make it VERY clear that I'M the hippie!

What an awesome publicity stunt :D

Oh yeah. MY SMILEY, YOU PANZERFASCIST BASTARD :D

Peegee
04-20-2004, 01:40 AM
If Joe isn't controlling then post a pic of yourself like I pestered you to do! It is okay I will not stalk you very much!

Weeeeeeeee sugar high!

The Man
04-20-2004, 02:19 AM
You disturb me. Joe isn't controlling, and I'd like to make it VERY clear that I'M the hippie!

What an awesome publicity stunt :D

Oh yeah. MY SMILEY, YOU PANZERFASCIST BASTARD :D
:hat:

Del Murder
04-20-2004, 02:19 AM
If Joe isn't controlling then post a pic of yourself like I pestered you to do! It is okay I will not stalk you very much!

Weeeeeeeee sugar high!

Burn.

Yamaneko
04-20-2004, 02:24 AM
I was wondering what the big deal was since I thought there was a picture of you in the album, but you deleted it (no doubt Super Delete is at fault here) and I just nodded when PG said that.

Del Murder
04-20-2004, 02:25 AM
Next time I take a picture of SD for the local paper, I'll ask him about it.

Mikztsu
04-20-2004, 06:41 AM
It's obvious that some of Nicky's hippiness is in Joe now.

Calliope
04-20-2004, 06:54 AM
ARGH! AARON! :D IS THE SMILEY I FIGHT PG FOR, AND :hat: IS THE SMILEY I FIGHT MIK FOR. GET IT STRAIGHT! :hat:

Tony, how is that a burn? Stalin, I made Mandee delete it cos I wasn't paying attention when she asked me if she could put me in there xD and Mik, I read that is 'happiness', haha.

Whoosh. Now, who wants to carry my library books home for me?

Polaris
04-20-2004, 08:29 AM
[QUOTE=Leeza]What Misfit says is all true, Mydreamsalready. :)
QUOTE]

Ahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!! :D
You're gonna kill me!!!!
Now let's talk serious, he's not that bad!!!!!! :eek:

I don't believe..... :greenie:

You're scraring me!!!!! :mad:

Mikztsu
04-20-2004, 08:52 AM
Nah, they're all lying. :) I'm such an angel. :angel:

Peegee
04-20-2004, 08:54 AM
There are so many of you to love, but I don't have very good reasons for them. People like Mik and um..Ry, and um...um YOU.

Come and be PG's friend!

Polaris
04-20-2004, 09:18 AM
There are so many of you to love, but I don't have very good reasons for them. People like Mik and um..Ry, and um...um YOU.

Come and be PG's friend!

I didn't understand the last part.....

"Mik" (sorry the abreviation) I belive that you're an angel, of course they were Lying!

Bad boys!!! ;)

Peegee
04-20-2004, 09:22 AM
"Come and be PG's friend"

I'm PG (PeeGee, Pureghetto, piepants, moomoo the ner cow, cookieface, newbie sexorer, spammerific extraordinarre, sex fiend deluxe, etc)

Mikztsu
04-20-2004, 09:27 AM
"Mik" (sorry the abreviation) I belive that you're an angel, of course they were Lying!

Bad boys!!! ;)

They were girls who were saying I'm bad. Now imagine that. :confused: It's Misfit and Leeza who are the worst around here, and they're trying to hide it by telling lies about an angel like me. :)

Polaris
04-20-2004, 09:57 AM
ok sorry BAd Girls...

You're an angel of course!
You're an angel that falled from the sky!

Peegee
04-20-2004, 11:11 AM
Mik is an angel? Mik will you marry me?

Iceglow
04-20-2004, 12:02 PM
PG you never showed any love for me :cry:

Xander
04-20-2004, 12:06 PM
I luff you Fallen_Angel. ^_^

Iceglow
04-20-2004, 12:16 PM
:love: I'm loved yay!! :D

Buffy
04-20-2004, 12:26 PM
I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!!! :love:

Misfit
04-20-2004, 12:31 PM
... Hahahaharoflroflolololhahahahahrofllmaololhhahaha!

Peegee
04-20-2004, 01:12 PM
omfg I love everybody marry me pls and have my babies!!1111oneonenewbiespeak!

Buffy
04-20-2004, 01:14 PM
:love: OKAY!!!!!

Polaris
04-20-2004, 03:47 PM
I hope that this won't be a schock, but I must say that you're all a sweetly crazy!!!

:D I have never seen nobody so crazy and so swett as all of you....

Leeza
04-20-2004, 04:01 PM
Did you type that with a straight face? :laughing:

Iceglow
04-20-2004, 04:03 PM
impossible for him to do so Leeza and you know it hell it's impossible to read it with a straight face :D

and it's nice to know that we are all loved by PG and if that makes us sweetly insane it does so

Del Murder
04-21-2004, 03:03 AM
how is that a burn?
I don't remember.

Calliope
04-21-2004, 04:38 AM
You are such an idiot :D

edczxcvbnm
04-21-2004, 05:14 AM
:laughing:

That smily always looks like someone yakking away on a cell phone to me. I know its a sweet drop but I refuse to believe it.

Why is someone talking on a cell phone Leeza?

Where did the name Leeza come from?

Kaboom?

Polaris
04-21-2004, 02:22 PM
Go on guys, wher is the love, remember peace and love for everyone! :D

I'm so peace&love today!!!!!!! :p

Hope you'll get it, beacuse it's only today!!!! :mad:

There are not gonna be more weddings today??? :love:

Flying Mullet
04-21-2004, 02:29 PM
No more sugar for you.

Polaris
04-21-2004, 02:43 PM
No more sugar for you.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????

:confused:

Peegee
04-21-2004, 02:45 PM
I love eating sugar! Who wants to get married?

Polaris
04-21-2004, 02:47 PM
If you eat sugar your health will be really down!!!!!!!!!!
Yiu'll get fat and you'll have a funny illness that is a lot of sugar in your blood!!!!

How many person will marry you????

Fuzakeru
04-21-2004, 06:21 PM
P-Pie Guy . . . Sem-Sempai . . . *Sniffles* No <3 for teh Sheffie? :crying2: Desperate Chick . . . no love. *Goes off to kill self since her life has no meaning now*

Linus
04-21-2004, 06:56 PM
Am not.

Psychotic
04-21-2004, 07:35 PM
I'M NOT A NUTCASE! IT'S ALL OF YOU WHO ARE MAD, I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO IS SANE! And see, if I were lame enough, I'd make some sort of supposedly mad comment like "THE GIRAFFE-KETTLES TOLD ME SO", but I'm not that kind of guy - the giraffe-kettles told me so. Awww.... nuts.

Del Murder
04-22-2004, 02:27 AM
What was this about again?

Yamaneko
04-22-2004, 04:05 AM
meh

Peegee
04-22-2004, 05:19 AM
P-Pie Guy . . . Sem-Sempai . . . *Sniffles* No <3 for teh Sheffie? :crying2: Desperate Chick . . . no love. *Goes off to kill self since her life has no meaning now*

Who are you?

Fuzakeru
04-22-2004, 06:11 PM
:crying:

Psychotic
04-22-2004, 07:05 PM
If it's any consolation Steph, I think you rock. Although yeah, it's nowhere near as good as PeeG sayin' it, but oh well. I TRIED!

Fuzakeru
04-22-2004, 09:34 PM
*Glomps Psychotic* You are now my new best friend. :love: