PDA

View Full Version : Kill Bill: Vol. 3 and a prequel!

Breine
04-16-2004, 07:16 PM
Yes, I know it's hard to believe but it seems to be true.

'Kill Bill: Vol. 3' is going to be about Vernita Green's daughter; Nikki:
"The star is going to be Vernita Green's daughter Nikki. I already have the whole mytholigy in place: Sofie Fatale will get her fingers on Bill's money and then she's going to raise and train Nikki, who will hunt The Bride. Nikki deserves her revenge just as much as The Bride did. Maybe I'll already shoot some scenes for the film now when the actors have their present age." Says Quentin Tarantino. Don't get too happy yet, though. Quentin is not going to make this film before 10 years, or so, has passed.

I know this is great news, but there's more!!

Quentin will write and produce (but not direct) an animated Kill Bill prequel! The style is going to be inspired by the japanese styles, like the flashback in Kill Bill: Vol. 1. The movie is going to be about Bill and his youth. We will see how he got his abilities as a fighter and as an assasin. Pei Mai, Hattori Hanzo and Estibian Vihaio will be in the movie. David Carradine will of course be involved in the voice acting as Bill.

This is like the most fantastic news in a long time! :D

Strider
04-16-2004, 08:11 PM
Where'd you hear about this?

Cid
04-16-2004, 08:53 PM
I see that in Entertainment Weekly as something he could <I>picture</i> doing, not something he plans to do.

Peegee
04-16-2004, 09:40 PM
QT doesn't have to direct a hypothetical anime. There's plenty of Japanese animation directors more than worthy of doing that.

Though I will only believe it when I see it (or the trailers)

Lindy
04-16-2004, 11:01 PM
Heard about the cartoon long ago, but Kill Bill Volume 3 saddens me.

Breine
04-17-2004, 09:34 AM
Where'd you hear about this?

I read about it on a danish movie site. The site is reliable. Also, I think there's a thread, about this, in the Kill Bill: Vol. 2 forum on IMDB?

Maybe it's not true, but I just thought I would share this new information with you all :)

Mr. Graves
04-17-2004, 02:51 PM
Quentin said he wouldn't make in at least 15 years. So we're not going to see this one for awhile. I think it's a good idea, but a bit overkill. But whateva.

The animated prequel sounds cool, but it apparent that he's trying to Milk Kill Bill for all of it's money-making power.

Shlup
04-18-2004, 09:35 AM
Sounds like an alright idea. I could live without both of these, but I'd still see them.

RSL
04-19-2004, 05:00 AM
Hmm, I think he should just leave it alone. The two movies are just right, adding on some nonsense about a bit player in the whole thing seeking revenge against Uma is ridiculous.

Sephex
04-19-2004, 05:33 PM
If those are pulled off correctly, that would be cool. Otherwise :(

Zell's Fists of Fury
04-21-2004, 10:48 PM
This makes me sad.