PDA

View Full Version : EoFF and REAL Life People

Kirobaito
04-17-2004, 04:51 AM
Hey, this topic is to discuss what real life people your fellow EoFFers remind you of. They can be friends, family, celebrities, or anything else. Even your dog.

I've been thinking about this for awhile, and this has gotten scary. My friend once said "How do you know I'm not a member, and you don't know who I am?" Well, that same day, he also said that he was pissed because he cut his finger on a knife. That same day, there was a knife thread, and Del said that he cut his finger on a knife. In the recent What Instrument do you Play Thread, Del said that he played Alto Sax in high school. My friend used to play Alto Sax. I know these aren't a whole lot of similarities, but even in their mannerisms and such, they seem similar.

Arche reminds me of the lead singer of kiss, or Steven Tyler. :p :p :p :p

LH
04-17-2004, 04:55 AM
Leeza started reminding me of my 6th grade teacher when I saw her pic because the two are identical. Plus they have the same warm tone, except my teacher used to yell more often.

Roogle
04-17-2004, 04:56 AM
Munty's the leader singer of Kiss? xD

Kirobaito
04-17-2004, 04:58 AM
I was referring to the tongue thing, Roo. :p

bennator
04-17-2004, 05:39 AM
Joel reminds me of this kid I know, strangely, his name is Joel... I won't go into anymore detail, well, I will say that I do prefer the EoFF Joel.

Kirobaito
04-17-2004, 05:43 AM
That's also scary, bennator, as Joel also reminds me of a kid that I know named Joel. I don't prefer either of them...j/k Shin Akuma.

PeTeRL90
04-17-2004, 05:51 AM
JseanjohnC reminds me of a friend of mine who tends to leave out important things when he asks a question. :p

Mo-Nercy
04-17-2004, 05:59 AM
Joel reminds me of this kid I know, strangely, his name is Joel... I won't go into anymore detail, well, I will say that I do prefer the EoFF Joel.

That's also scary, bennator, as Joel also reminds me of a kid that I know named Joel. I don't prefer either of them...j/k Shin Akuma.
That's very scary, for I too know a person named Joel who I find very annoying.

Peegee
04-17-2004, 06:10 AM
As far as I can tell, all of you are unique snowflakes.

Del Murder
04-17-2004, 07:02 AM
ShlupQuack reminds me of that girl who's window I stare at through the bushes every other Tuesday.

Loony BoB
04-17-2004, 07:52 AM
Calliope reminds me of Nicky.
Tweety_ch1ck reminds me of Nikki.
Raven reminds me of G.
ms_devli reminds me of Sus.
The former member Driftwood reminded me of Binda.
The (former?) member Nandor reminds me of Stuballs.
The former member Mum reminded me of Mum. :cry: Still can't believe they pruned her.

HOOTERS
04-17-2004, 10:06 AM
Misfit reminds me of my arch nemesis, Jessica.

Yamaneko reminds me of my other arch nemesis, Yamaneko.

Leeza reminds me of my imaginary girlfriend. Coincidentally she looks just like Leeza and has the same name and credit card number too.

Nobody else really reminds me of anyone because I don't know that many nerds. Not that you're all nerds it's just......yeah.

:smash: :smash: :smash:

TheAbominatrix
04-17-2004, 10:10 AM
ShlupQuack reminds me of my best friend Mandee. I still cant figure out why.

Shlup
04-17-2004, 10:41 AM
Goddamn you guys are stupid. *kick*

I think Leeza looks like Ashley's mom, kind of.

Mr. Graves
04-17-2004, 02:41 PM
Del reminds me of my older brother. Bleys reminds of a friend I once had during middle school...

Iceglow
04-17-2004, 03:05 PM
Rye reminds me of an ex girlfriend or two ( I can't help it I have very fussy tastes) and Xander reminds me of one of my mates who lives in kent. Also a few other members remind me of friends and family but I can't remember who

Leeza
04-17-2004, 04:30 PM
I don't think that there's anyone here that reminds of anyone that I know in real life, but everytime I see a sponge I can't help but think of HOOTERS. :)

Logan
04-17-2004, 04:43 PM
Evelia reminds me of my friend Jen from school, the way she talks and laughs. :D

Del Murder
04-17-2004, 05:27 PM
I don't think that there's anyone here that reminds of anyone that I know in real life, but everytime I see a sponge I can't help but think of HOOTERS. :)
I have the same feeling when I see a toilet.

Yamaneko
04-17-2004, 07:47 PM
Hoot always reminds me of that kid in my second grade class that wouldn't stop moving around and making noises.

Del doesn't remind me of my brothers, but if I had another brother it would be him.

Psychotic
04-18-2004, 12:04 AM
I once saw a guy that looked like Joel. I was afraid, VERY afraid.

Mikztsu
04-18-2004, 12:08 AM
Misfit reminds me of my daddy.

DMKA
04-18-2004, 01:38 AM
Joel reminds me of a friend I had back in 9th grade...who was ironically named Joel, and was obsessed with Street Fighter...infact I recall thats how we became friends because we started talking and found out we both shared a common interest in SF games and alike Capcom/SNK fighters.

Kirobaito
04-18-2004, 02:01 AM
Now it's just getting scary. Joel, you don't happen to come from an orphanage of people that are exactly like, you huh?

CloudDragon
04-18-2004, 03:51 AM
No one reminds me of anyone.

Or I'm too lazy to think right now.

black orb
04-18-2004, 05:41 AM
No one reminds me of anyone.

>>> Same here, all the offline people i know doesnt speak english and doesnt even play videogames..

Kossage
04-18-2004, 02:40 PM
Squally Leonharty reminds me of my history teacher. :p
Loony_BoB reminds me of my dad. :)

HOOTERS
04-18-2004, 04:18 PM

Aww, thanks Leeza! You think I'm soft and cuddly and sexy like a sponge. :smash:

I have the same feeling when I see a toilet.

Aww, thanks Del! You think I'm funny and expensive and sexy like a toilet. :smash:

Del Murder
04-18-2004, 05:42 PM
No problem buddy. :thumb:

Denmark
04-18-2004, 06:03 PM
I once saw a guy that looked like Joel. I was afraid, VERY afraid.

omg i just saw a guy that looked liek Joel the other day :O but his name was actually Dan

Misfit reminds me of my daddy.

o.O b-but...she's your daughter! :O o.O

anyways.

Denmark reminds me of those former members, I think their names were:
Sadia
Sarbles
Fiend
Astos

eestlinc reminds me of Repo Man. strange...

but really, no one hear reminds me of people I know in real life.

Rye
04-18-2004, 07:10 PM
There was this guy that used to be in my school that reminds me of Joel. :eek:

GrimmReaper
04-18-2004, 07:45 PM
Though I dont know much of anyone around here......

Bennator..reminds me of...Space ghost! for some reason.....

Sephex
04-19-2004, 05:25 PM
I hate edczxcvbnm.

I mean, everybody is thier own person here. In otherwords, no one here reminds of someone in real life. Wait, gau reminds me of my cousin Matt. Yes, I know Gau's name is Matt too.