PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Hawking.

Rainecloud
04-17-2004, 04:56 PM
I'm currently constructing a rather hilarious and utterly evil 'Professor Stephen Hawking' voicepack modification for the popular online shooting game - Unreal Tournament 2004. However, I need your help. I've completely run out of ideas for this particular job. In order for this pack to work, I need it to be absolutely hilarious.

So, imagine you're faced with a rocket launcher wielding Stephen Hawking who's hell bent on killing you. What would he say? What sort of evil, amusing, witty and sarcastic taunts would he say to you both before and after he's blown your rotting carcass to hell and back?

Also, I need some 'Friendly Fire' sounds. 'Friendly Fires' are when Professor Hawking is on your team, and you accidentally shoot him in the back. What would he say to that? I need witty, amusing, sarcastic, hilarious, evil, offensive remarks here, please.

Why have I come here to ask you for help? Well, I know you're mostly witty. Plus, a lot of you are completely evil and sarcastic. Thus, you'll be able to help me.

Thanks in advance - I need lots of ideas.

Del Murder
04-17-2004, 05:29 PM
'You're fired.'

eestlinc
04-17-2004, 05:50 PM
I saw Stephen Hawking give a "speech".

Mikztsu
04-17-2004, 05:52 PM
I think Stephen Hawking is funny. :)

Rainecloud
04-17-2004, 05:53 PM
That's great, guys. But I need ideas.

gokufusionss1
04-17-2004, 07:27 PM
"you will missile will not hit me it will be swerved away by the curvature of space-time"

"i invented black holes, fear me!"

"i get naked with my nurse.........well she gets me naked but i will her on."

Yamaneko
04-17-2004, 07:33 PM
I saw Stephen Hawking give a "speech".
Yeah, so did I. I enjoyed it. :)

"Your donut-shaped universe idea is intriguing, Homer, I might have to steal it."