PDA

View Full Version : *getting mascot ds*

ffantasy
04-18-2004, 07:06 AM
ok. I got episode complete on every location (and I didnt visit zanarkand last) I just went to the calm lands and also got ec. So do I have to dispatch chocobos, complete the cave and then go on the airship or was I supposed to already get the dressphere??

SeeDRankLou
04-19-2004, 08:36 PM
When I got the Mascot dress sphere, I got one Episode Complete in every location except Macalania where I got both. Afterwards, I went and got the second Episode Complete in the Calm Lands. I don't think this is important, but the last Episode Complete that I got before getting the Mascot dress sphere was in Bevelle. The only thing I think is to make sure you got an Episode Complete everywhere. Did you side with New Yevon or the Youth League? If you sided with New Yevon, did you talk to Isaaru in Zanarkand before going to Bevelle?

eternalshiva
04-19-2004, 10:39 PM
Actually, the trick to getting the last dressphere *proudly states* You need to get an episode complete everywhere but Bevelle. Return to the bridge and boom, you get the dressphere.

Also there are some extra scenes available if you rested in the cabin every chapter xD

SeeDRankLou
04-19-2004, 11:26 PM
Actually, the trick to getting the last dressphere *proudly states* You need to get an episode complete everywhere but Bevelle. Return to the bridge and boom, you get the dressphere.

Also there are some extra scenes available if you rested in the cabin every chapter xD

Mmmm....On my second playthrough, wanting to get 100% in one game, I followed the Brady Games strategy guide, and the guide also says to get an episode complete in every area except Bevelle. So I do that and....no mascot dress sphere. Then, I got an episode complete in Bevelle, and....automatically returning to the Celsius...masoct dress sphere. So I check the 100% in one game checklist section of the guide, and in this area it says to get an episode complete in every area and you will get mascot dress sphere. So I believe that section of the guide is incorrect. Or maybe they meant to say to get an episode complete in every area, Bevelle being last. Or maybe you also need to do to get the scenes in the Celsius by sleeping in the Cabin in every chapter (which I did).

eternalshiva, I am in no way implying that you are reiterating the information from a strategy guide. :)

ffantasy
04-20-2004, 01:04 AM
aw man.. I saw that I got episode concluded in mi'ihen..
this sucks.. x_x
new game plus for mee.

thanks for all your help though! n_n

EDIT: No double posting pleae. -Murder

eternalshiva
04-20-2004, 05:56 PM
o.O I got it without Bevelle ... how odd ... But I did have the extra scenes from the cabins ... maybe that's the difference.

SeeDRankLou
04-20-2004, 08:09 PM
I got the extra scenes in the Cabin and I still needed Bevelle. This is odd, maybe it depends on something else. How many other Episode Completes did you get? Did you get both in Macalania and both in the Calm Lands?

Kupo
04-20-2004, 10:41 PM
I know that at the beginning of Chapter 5, every single location was a hotspot, and I knocked them all out (except for Bevelle) and I also did the extra cabin scenes. After my final mission (this time, it was Bikanel Desert) I got the sphere no problem. I did get two 'episode completes' in Macalania, one for the scene at the spring, and another with O'aka, so I'm not sure if that affects anything. :moggie:

SeeDRankLou
04-20-2004, 10:52 PM
Well I was just thinking that maybe you need a certain number of episode completes in order to get it, and I was asking if she had gotten two episode completes in the Calm Lands. Because when I got the Mascot dress sphere, I had only gotten one episode complete in the Calm Lands. So maybe getting two episode completes in the Calm Lands offsets the need for getting one in Bevelle. I don't know, I was just thinking.

eternalshiva
04-20-2004, 11:43 PM
*pretends to be mad* You are SO saying I take ALL my information from the guide! :love: I do get stats from it, but I try to stay true to my game playing.

*ponders* hmm, a mystery indeed. I had every single one a hotspot I did the chocobo Ranch, the Mihen High road cave thing, The thing with the historian Zanarkand guy, I got the PR levels maxed for CAlm lands for both sides, I got the guy married off with a wide selection of brides ^^ I got Oaka to make up with his brother, Paid back his debt *obviously* completed the thunderplain mini-games, did the dungeon at the towers with the STUPID adding and substracting gate of EVIL *dies* dugeon in Thunderplains. Aced Tobli's concert ticket thing, Aced the Robot at Djose temple, level 5, aced all the breaksphere stuff...did the crazy crimson sphere dungeon thing where everyone went crazy,went over every scene in the commsphere network *have you any idea how boring that is?* I got the two mission completes in Guado Salam and the three in Bikanel Desert :/ I'm still not done Bevelle so I'm not sure why I have the Mascot ds ... maybe it was a fluke? a glitch? How odd. I did both sides of the story maybe that has a thing to do with it. *wails* How weird o.O

jochirin
04-21-2004, 02:32 PM
i dident get the dress sphere ether i have 99% complete right now and when i do the chapter complete in gagaset (my last one exepte chocobo dungeon) i dont get the dressphere. it totaly bothers me. and i replayed trema so many times (caus i died so many times) and now i wont get that stupid dressphere... i wish i knew why

ffantasy
04-22-2004, 11:52 PM
huh. this really is weird.. x_x So, is there an episode complete for finishing the chocobo dungeon?

SeeDRankLou
04-23-2004, 12:00 AM
There is one episode complete everywhere except Macalania and the Calm Lands, in which there are two. And one of the Calm Lands' episode completes happens after you traverse the Chocobo Ranch Dungeon. I guess since Macalania and the Calm Lands both have two different sections that take equal amounts of effort and have nothing to do with one another, they get two episode completes. Surprisingly, you don't get an episode complete for decending through the Via Infinito, which I found kind of odd.

ffantasy
04-25-2004, 04:31 AM
Yeah me too. What a rip! V_V

SeeDRankLou
05-06-2004, 11:53 PM
*pretends to be mad* You are SO saying I take ALL my information from the guide! :love: I do get stats from it, but I try to stay true to my game playing.

*ponders* hmm, a mystery indeed.....did the crazy crimson sphere dungeon thing where everyone went crazy....I did both sides of the story maybe that has a thing to do with it. *wails* How weird o.O

HOLD UP!! I knew there was something odd about this. You did not get an Episode Complete in Bevelle but you went through the Den of Woe????? How? You have to go to floor 20 of the Via Infinito to get all of the Crimson Spheres. But simply by visiting Bevelle in Ch 5 you get the Episode Complete. Please explain.

golden_queen_mercury
05-07-2004, 02:03 AM
I didn't know how to get the mascot dressphere, but I think I know how to get it now. Thanks a bunch SeedRankLou. :)

D.A.R.Jr.
05-07-2004, 02:27 AM
The mascott dressphere is way too hard to get, I cant get all the episode completes. But now I know how.

jochirin
05-07-2004, 02:04 PM
i still havent got the mascotdressphere... i was just thinking could new game + have something to do whit not getting it caus im on my third time throug?... and as i said before i have all areas saying complete... the only thing i havent done is chocobo dungeon i gues i gota do that some day... you dont need 100% complete and then get a mission complete right?... im just throwing out theoris caus this is realy anoying me.

ffantasy
05-12-2004, 05:52 AM
lol, yeah me too.. but the whole chocobo thing is really tiring me out. x_x