PDA

View Full Version : urgent help!!!!!

Squall2
04-18-2004, 01:49 PM
I have got all the items to get the magus sisters, but still the seal wont open, do you have to have anima to get them?
If you do, i have missed the treasure in bevelle trails, my friend says its locked (i have the airship) is there anyway you can get this treasure?? :( :( :( :( :confused:

DocFrance
04-18-2004, 04:37 PM
Eh? I think you might have confused the Magus Sisters and Anima. If you're in Baaj Temple, then you're trying to get Anima. In that case, then yes, you do have to get the destruction sphere treasures from Besaid, Kilika, Djose, Macalania, Bevelle, and Zanarkand Temples in order to break the seal.

I'm not too sure whether you can get the Bevelle treasure after you get the airship or not. I think you can, since it's not exactly easy to get on the first time throug. I doubt Square is going to leave you hanging like that.

NM
04-18-2004, 05:55 PM
You can't go back to Bevelle. But you can do the Zanarkand trials again.

Squall2
04-18-2004, 09:08 PM
i do not much care for anima but i really want the magus sisters.
My friend said that the seal to the faiths chamber (where you get the magus sisters) is "sealed" until you get anima. Thats what i ment by do you need the treasures for anima and the sisters.

NM
04-18-2004, 11:45 PM
There are two items that you need to access the fayth chamber to get the Magus Sisters. But I can't remember what they are or were you get them from at the moment. Havn't played FFX in ages.

Check gamefaqs.com you'll be able to get the info from there.

Lord Chainsaw
04-19-2004, 04:36 AM
Don't worry about the treasure in Bevelle temple, because you already got it.

No, really, you did. It's impossible to miss.

Old Manus
04-19-2004, 09:25 AM
You definately need yojimbo. I learnt the hard way. Anima is better than the magus sisters in the long run though, she can deal more damage with her overdrive.

Buffy
04-19-2004, 12:16 PM
you have to have EVERY aeon to get them,there gonna be the last unspecial aeon ya get

Iceglow
04-19-2004, 02:58 PM
all i have to say to anima being more powerful than the magus sisters is Razzia, attack, Passona (the many attacks by the little bee one) Also as for the question if you have up to bahamut and yojimbo I think it is possible to release the seal defeat the womans bahamut again then send her to the farplane the seal should unlock then

Squall2
04-20-2004, 05:30 PM
to send her to the farplane you have to have all the aeons. I have got yogimbo. How do you get back inside bevelle cloister of trails? :confused: .

Just wondered if anyone can do chocobo hyper dodger within the time limit!

Iceglow
04-20-2004, 06:50 PM
you cant go back to the temple of bevelle you must complete it first time with the destruction sphere otherwise no anima

Squall2
04-20-2004, 07:25 PM
so you cant get the magus sisters without anima??? Thats what im trying to find out.

Iceglow
04-20-2004, 07:28 PM
should be able to but I can't tell you for certain I think and I mean think you only need up to yojimbo but I cannot be certain wait for me to get my ps2 of my ex and I'll tell you in around 10 minutes