PDA

View Full Version : Legend of Zelda: LttP question

Erdrick Holmes
04-18-2004, 05:23 PM
If you payed atention when you're rescuing Zelda in the begining of hte game and you go through that underground path that leads to the sanctuary, you notice two cracked walls that can be broken with bombs or with a charge of the pegases boots. By the time you have any of those items your unable to get back in there to breakk them down. Is there any way to break them down or at least get back in whe I get some bombs?

Del Murder
04-18-2004, 05:37 PM
You can get back there. Don't remember how though. Search for a hole near the Sanctuary perhaps.

Levian
04-18-2004, 05:38 PM
It's possible to get back there, but I don't remember how... I think you have to go through from the sanctuary or something :p It's nothing special there though. just some rupees or something.

GrimmReaper
04-18-2004, 06:00 PM
there's 2 paths in the graveyard....one that's solitare, and seperated away from the other graves, it leads to a piece of heart i think....and the other is on the left side of the yard, fall in, and you'll fall in a room with a couple of bombs, and some other stuff....

been years since i've played that game...good times.

m4tt
04-18-2004, 06:58 PM
From what I remember, all that is down there is Rupees.

You need the Titans glove to get to the grave in the sanctuary.

Erdrick Holmes
04-18-2004, 07:18 PM
I got in there now, all there was is 300 rupees 3 bombs and 10 arrows. Ok thanks for the assistance.

BlkKnight
04-23-2004, 06:36 PM
there's 2 paths in the graveyard....one that's solitare, and seperated away from the other graves, it leads to a piece of heart i think....

The gravestone separated from the rest by the black stones (you need the Titan's Mit) leads to the Cloak of Invisibilty.

Rainecloud
04-24-2004, 08:22 PM
Thanks, guys. I'll check that out next time I finish the game.

Hoo, boy. I must have completed it at least ten times now...