PDA

View Full Version : FF3 fanatics tower question please help

mog
04-18-2004, 06:29 PM
where is the fanatics tower anyways guides are always saying go to the fanatics tower but i dont even know where it is there is this one place with this lopsided looking tower but i cant even go in.

Another question where is moogle charm i need it

Another thing where is the coluseeum

Del Murder
04-18-2004, 08:32 PM
Ok, mog, Final Fantasy 3 for SNES is known as Final Fantasy VI, since it is the sixth game in the series. Please post your questions about it in the FFVI Forum.

Also, there is an edit/delete button in the righthand corner of your post if you wish to add more to your original post. Please use that instead of double posting because we don't like it here.

Marble
04-18-2004, 08:40 PM
Look, just play the game, and answers will present themselves. ;)

ForeverZeroUltima
04-18-2004, 09:30 PM
you're mean, marble :p

but anyways, if you really want to know...

the fanatics tower is sort of between Nikeah (where you find Edgar) and Moblitz (where you find terra).

The moogle charm is in the narshe mines. once you find Mog, and he rejoins you, check the wall behind him for the Moogle Charm

And the colusseum is at the top left most part of the map. it looks like the opera house

that's all!

Edgar
04-20-2004, 12:36 PM
Btw, guides suck. We are better :)

We > Guidebooks

Flying Mullet
04-20-2004, 03:04 PM
Yeah, we wipe ourselves with guidebooks. :cool:

Marble
04-20-2004, 04:10 PM
I don't wipe myself wi... oh. Yeah.

Black Mage FF1
04-20-2004, 11:32 PM
Your all wrong. GameFaqs FAQ > You/Everyone. Those FAQs can tell you basically every thing there is to know about FF6.

Marble
04-21-2004, 02:44 PM
Yes, but...
The reason for my first post in the thread was that sometimes I get tired of when people ask for EVERYTHING in a game. I mean, in an RPG you'll have to do some searching. Otherwise it's like buying a crossword then looking up all the answers.

Flying Mullet
04-21-2004, 02:46 PM
Yeah, back when I was a kid, we had to find everything in the game, we didn't have those fancy-dancy game guides. You kids are soft today, giving up at the first sign of trouble and grabbing your pansy guides. Why, I bet that you use the guide the first time through because you can't handle missing anything or *gasp* playing the game a second time through to find more things, thus enhancing your gaming experience. :p

Black Mage FF1
04-21-2004, 11:07 PM
Yeah, back when I was a kid, we had to find everything in the game, we didn't have those fancy-dancy game guides. You kids are soft today, giving up at the first sign of trouble and grabbing your pansy guides. Why, I bet that you use the guide the first time through because you can't handle missing anything or *gasp* playing the game a second time through to find more things, thus enhancing your gaming experience. :p

I never said I use the FAQs. I only said that they have a lot of information. BTW who are you talking to when you said that "Why, I bet that you use the guide the first time through because you can't handle missing anything or *gasp* playing the game a second time through to find more things, thus enhancing your gaming experience"? Because I have NEVER use a guide to help me on any game. So I am assuming that was meant for mog.

Flying Mullet
04-21-2004, 11:10 PM
I wasn't referring to anyone. I was in "old man" mode. You know, like "When I was your age we walked both ways uphill ten miles in the snow to school where we ate nails for lunch yada yada yada..."

Marble
04-22-2004, 05:34 PM
NAILS for LUNCH :exdee:

In Nordic mythology there's a ship built out of nails. It's called Nagelfar.

Doomgaze
04-23-2004, 08:36 AM
some of us do not have enough time and are still playing rpgs from bygone eras and don't feel like playing a game 10 times to get the omgasl ending