PDA

View Full Version : cyams nightmare FF3

mog
04-18-2004, 08:21 PM
I went to the doma castle in the world of ruin and i got past the disco level but i cant figure out the swithches.

ForeverZeroUltima
04-18-2004, 09:31 PM
disco level? *blink blink*

TheAbominatrix
04-19-2004, 12:25 AM
What switches? The switches on the panel in the DoomTrain? Hit the first and third switches, then go out to the smoke stack.

And really, seriously, truly, this is Final Fantasy VI, not Final Fantasy III. The SNES cart is wrong.

BG-57
04-19-2004, 12:52 AM
Don't forget to explore dream version of Doma castle before taking on Wrexsoul. You get to see some nifty flashbacks.

Flying Mullet
04-19-2004, 12:58 AM
I think the disco level is the three dream stooges part and the switches are the switches to make your way through the train. The easiest way to get through is to try walking everywhere. The "depth-perception" in the game is a little messed up in the train cars, so you can walk one step closer to the back of the couches than you would think. Anyway, I hope that this makes sense.

ForeverZeroUltima
04-19-2004, 02:53 AM
oh, that part. yeah, it's a little bit hard. you ahve to open the first switch, go a little in, second switch, go fruther in, third switch, go back, second, ...i forget. don't trust my word.