PDA

View Full Version : This is a darn long game (SPOILERS)

SomethingBig
04-19-2004, 10:29 PM
How many years does this thing have? My friend's up to year 7 and still no last boss or sign of one. Who is the last boss? Is there even a last boss? If so, is he worth fighting? Oh, and are there any bosses that are impossible to beat, like the Emerald Weapon from FFVII, Ultima Weapon from FFVIII, and Ozma from FFIX?

NM
04-19-2004, 10:35 PM
The game can be completed in 5 years. You need just need to solve Gurdys riddles so you can aquire the 'unkown element' Then you can get to the final dungeon & final boss.

SomethingBig
04-19-2004, 10:58 PM
Who's the boss?

DJZen
04-20-2004, 04:54 AM
This is a question that people have been trying to figure out for years now, but the general consensus seems to be that it's Tony Danza.

Lindy
04-20-2004, 06:29 PM
Who's the boss?

If you want to know that badly, some rather large game ruining sentences.

Raem, the phoenix bird of memories. He exists by feeding on the memories of people, that's why they fade. The most painful memories taste the best, so he maintains the miasma to cause people to have such painful memories.

Ed, Edd n' Eddy
06-20-2004, 08:12 PM
I know all about FFCC Raem is the final boss hes easy the meteor parasite is the hardest boss in the game there is 2 forms to
Raem.

EDIT: Please mark your spoilers. Not everyone has played this game. -Murder

Laguna
06-21-2004, 11:03 PM
You can actually finish the game within 5 years of in game time but you'd struggle cos of stats/memories

DJZen
06-23-2004, 04:16 AM
I know all about FFCC Raem is the final boss hes easy the meteor parasite is the hardest boss in the game there is 2 forms to
Raem.

Okay, A, you should probably mark your spoilers. B, please learn how to separate sentences so that we'll be able to understand what you're saying.

Vega
08-07-2004, 07:31 PM
The Final Boss Starts with Raem the evil the black knight talks about. He is hard if you don`t have enough experience. In his second form you have to beat him by using your memorys in super attack form. Exemple Blizzar turns into screen covering blizzard! All the attacks are cool you can ever get invinciblility for a short amount of time! Recomended:80 memorys

Ryth
08-09-2004, 01:58 PM
I knew it was Raem!!!! I also am on Year VI and don't tell me if I'm wrong belive Gurdy is the person the old man (Roland?) from your town talks about or it's Gurdy's brother, I pretty sure it's his brother....