PDA

View Full Version : SCCCCCAAAARRRRRYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Polaris
04-20-2004, 08:39 AM
Okay last night I was watching the news and I saw smth that wss really scared....

One man killed a girl (16 years old) with a knife in her backs and head.

Journalist said that he was possessed by demon, but look what I found written in the walls

"Spiroth" "Edea" "Final Fantasy X-2"

I know this will be possible carzy, butr he was not possessed by demon...

I thought that I could write to that station and say that he was not, but I prefer to ask your opinion....

Please say smth 'coz I'm getting pretty scrared. Hope you're not one of these... :rolleyes2

By the way the man had 27 years and a priest was gonna to get out the demon of him... Of course that if my theory was right that will have no effect. ;)

My theory is that he thpught that he was possessed by Ultimecia or he wanted to protect her... Remember Seifer? He was protecting the sorceressess, but our society doesn0't accept that! SSSSOOOO, they say that is demon, but he was just "doing what she ordered". :D

What do you think??? I know this sounds mad! :)

Stayin Dizzy
04-20-2004, 08:49 AM
No offense, but this thread scares me more than the guy. the JOURNALIST said the man killed her because he was possessed by demons?? I've never heard of journalists that are the formost experts of the possessed. But hey, I could believe that far...maybe.

but then you said you saw 3 different ff games scribbled on the wall?? Are you a cop?? forensics?? if not how did you get in the home of a murder from last night?? But say you somehow noticed by some chance on the tv that those things were written. Harder yet to believe, but ok then. how do you know the killer wrote it?? another hole.

And lastly what frightens me is that you speak as if FF games are real life. There is no Ultmecia, and a killer cannot be possesed by an animated character in a video game. If you write the station they will have you committed.

And again I apologize for anything you may take offense to above, but if you believe a game is real, I fear for your life and pray that you seek proffesional help

Peegee
04-20-2004, 09:03 AM
ooc: smth = something

Indeed, this is just probably some crazed FF otaku. Killing people is wrong kthx. The murderer should be kept from society and given mental rehabilitation so that thoughts that a video game and reality don't clash.

I mean, I want to walk around with a fifteen foot long masamune or whatever Sephiroth carries with him, but I can't (afford it). Oh well.

Polaris
04-20-2004, 09:16 AM
I'm not a cop the journalist filmed the walls and I saw it!

He belived that HE WAS POSSESSED BY ULTIMECIA HE!!

I know it's crazy!!! But the girl survived «Don't know yet how she made it»

And he draw Spiroth, so wow, when I saw it, I just said yto my parents and they said that I was gewtting scared... and I said yes!!!!!

I don't know but your right Moo Moo he must kept out of society!

Mikztsu
04-20-2004, 09:29 AM
I once heard a man was possessed by Fabio...

TheAbominatrix
04-20-2004, 09:34 AM
If you believe one word of this being true, you need to take a step back and have a breather. This is ludircis, I doubt anything like it happened. If it did, wouldnt it be flowing through the FF communities? And it would most certainly be using in the news as one more example of why 'video games cause people to kill', most especially on this, the anniversary of Columbine.

No reporter would be so stupid... hell, no living human being would be so stupid as to think that someone was possessed by a video game character. Ultimecia is not real. Relax.

Polaris
04-20-2004, 09:59 AM
i KNIOW BUT THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT DON'T THINK LIKE US!

TheAbominatrix
04-20-2004, 10:03 AM
And? That makes this story valid how?

Meat Puppet
04-20-2004, 10:41 AM
When was that journalist in my house? :mad2: That's trespassing.

Iceglow
04-20-2004, 11:06 AM
well I'm glad abominatrix said it not me yeah if it happened then by now we'd all know about it it would get to people in the UK and by the now it'd got to me and I am lmao at this thread

Peegee
04-20-2004, 11:09 AM
Let's all relax and play some FF1

Erdrick Holmes
04-20-2004, 01:51 PM
*writes "I like swords" in blood*

Seriously though, thats just freaky, somebody likes FF waaaaay to much there.

Buffy
04-20-2004, 01:52 PM
o.o;;;....*hides*IM NEXT!!!!!!!!

Death Sign
04-20-2004, 01:56 PM
Stands infront of Chitose... Don't even think about it Joel... Get past me... and then if ya still are alive... ya can try it!

Misfit
04-20-2004, 01:58 PM
*writes "I like monkeys" in chocolate on the ceiling*

O_o'

TheAbominatrix
Look out, Joel! He'll cyber-smack you! xD

Peegee
*hands Joel a Masamune*

yay!

Buffy
:) Thank you.....If ya need help with him i'm not a bad fighter,expeialy when i have a friend

Peegee
04-20-2004, 02:02 PM
I dunno....I bite pretty hard. *chomp*

*joins Joel*

Death Sign
04-20-2004, 02:03 PM
(this is going up! RPG!!!)

Saphire draws his 2 sky blue kunai's!

"I didn't get your name!"

Saphire looks towards the girl which is right behind him!

It is rainy and the tempeture is sinking to 0 degrees... a flash appears and a loud thunderclap is heard... Saphire turns his head against the one called Joel...

"You won't get near her for as long as I live!"

Buffy
04-20-2004, 02:03 PM
oookay*Gets in kung-fu positoin*SHI,SHI,SHAA!!!!!!!I will help if ya need it kay?

Erdrick Holmes
04-20-2004, 02:09 PM
*Kills PG and writes "Fighting games rule" in blood.

Polaris
04-20-2004, 02:36 PM
Meat Pupet, I'm scraed enough, think about a guy around you're house like him!!!!

Don't even think!!!

It's really bad enough to think... that guy need treatment, that's obvious!!!!!!!

He doesn't need a priest!!!! A psychologist would be good enough!

TheAbominatrix
04-20-2004, 02:39 PM
At least he's not the one with the crackpot 'possesed by a video game character' theme. If he even exists, which I doubt.

Of course it's probably Meat Puppet, he's eccentric.

Peegee
04-20-2004, 03:24 PM
You'll be fine. Just go out in the wild and level up by killing squirrels and other low-level monsters.

Iceglow
04-20-2004, 03:39 PM
don't forget the wasps :D

Polaris
04-20-2004, 03:45 PM
You are making me fell really great!!!!!

I'm more scary than I was when I get here form the first time today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fire_of_avalon
04-20-2004, 03:49 PM
In the immortal words of Zell Dincht (I think it was Zell anyways) "...the hell?"

Psychotic
04-20-2004, 06:11 PM
This thread has influenced me, so I have an announcement to make.

I am Sephiroth. I am going to come and kill you all because my mother was a weird mutated virusey alien thing and I'm insane. Sleep well..... Psyiroth is COMING!

Doomgaze
04-20-2004, 06:21 PM
*slits wrists and writes "Welcome to Coneria!" under Joel's "I like swords!"*

Ichy
04-20-2004, 06:30 PM
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but isn't the Masamune, a historical relic, actually a Tachi Wakisashi, the short bladed counterpart to the Murasame, a legendary Tachi Katana? Or is it the other way around?

I think Sephiroth's sword is just a regular old Great Katana, a couple of feet longer than a Tachi Katana, but not otherwise anything all that special....

*runs and hides*

Yeah, Abominatrix is totally correct, this would be splashed all over the media as annother excuse for certain people in power to make renewed attempts to censor violence in videogames. We'd all have heard something of it by now, espeacially us FF fans.

Doomgaze
04-20-2004, 07:16 PM
Masamune probably made all sorts of swords... but I think the one in the legend of Masamune and Murasame was a no-dachi.

Or Sephiroth's is a no-dachi. One of the two. Possibly both.

TheAbominatrix
04-20-2004, 11:51 PM
One time I thought I was possed by Cloud Strife. Turns out it was just gas.

black orb
04-21-2004, 02:48 AM
>>> A true FF fan :D

Peegee
04-21-2004, 02:53 AM
I petition Mandee to have a Final Fantasy themed wedding.

Death Sign
04-21-2004, 09:45 AM
That ROX!

Peegee
04-21-2004, 09:47 AM
I noe I are so smrat.

Big D
04-21-2004, 09:48 AM
Yes, Shlup goes as Heidegger and BJ dresses as Scarlett.
Brilliant.

Death Sign
04-21-2004, 09:50 AM
LoL... Well.. ´geez... Iam the stupid one for once ! LoL˝! ()=

Peegee
04-21-2004, 11:14 AM
I call fighter!

duh, me like shinies

Polaris
04-21-2004, 02:32 PM
I inform you that the priest was yesterday in the house of the murderer and he bless his diary check it out!

The girl said : "He was like the demon, he screamed.", "Ele era o diabo em pessoa e fazia gemidos!"

In his diary the man said that he had a strange ilness and he wrote demons name like "Satanás, Berzebu" The names are in portuguese 'cause I'm writting exactly like it!

The priest said that it was a satanic power and his life is in dangerous, the name of the priest is Humberto Gama and he sopke latin while he was blessing his diary with water and spice! he counted with the help of an protector angel (miktszu it was you! ;) ).

The priest said that many people died while he was blessing them and he respect and he changellenged the demon now he was going to the prision and he is gonna to exorci... smth!

GIVE ME A HUGE BREAK!!!!!

Kisses! :love:

Misfit
04-21-2004, 02:48 PM
...he counted with the help of an protector angel (miktszu it was you! ;) )
Hahahahahahroflroflrofllolololhahahaha!

You're too funny. :D

Polaris
04-21-2004, 02:52 PM
Yes I know I'm working on it! :rolleyes2

DMKA
04-22-2004, 03:13 AM
*reads entire thread*

*pulls out gun and shoots self in the head because the laughter is to painful to bear any longer* :p