PDA

View Full Version : The 3 endings. Spoilers

aeris2001x2
04-20-2004, 06:46 PM
can anyone tell me what each 1 is just so i know i got the perfect end?

the normal is where the fayth doesnt appear and yuna says her story will be good etc

i have 100% and machen stuff, faith stuff, whistle stuff done and i got...

faith ask q, i say yes, tidus appears out water in full fmv and run to balamb. then sombre bit at zanerkand, discussing if he may disappear again and the THE END.

r those correct? i hope so. what is the third end like?

SeeDRankLou
04-20-2004, 08:11 PM
When Tidus appears at Besaid, that's the good ending. The sombre bit in Zanarkand is the perfect ending.

eternalshiva
04-20-2004, 11:49 PM
and the sad end is when Yuna gets hugged by a ghostly tidus :*( at the farplanes and the bad end is when Shuyin destroys Spira with Vegnagun, but you REALLY have to do something dumb to get that one xD

Bad = death of Spira
Sad = ghostly tidus hugs Yuna :*(
Normal= FMV of speech, YRP on ship
Good = Tidus comes back :*)
Perfect = Tidus and Yuna at Zanarkand.

OoOo 5 endings.

aeris2001x2
04-21-2004, 07:36 PM
how do u get the sad and bad ends? do u like say, "its for the best" to the fayth guy and spend too long fighting vegnegun?

Big D
04-21-2004, 11:29 PM
If you lose to Vegnagun, the 'bad ending' starts automatically; if your completion percentage is realtively low (I had about 78%), then you'll get the 'sad ending' when you push X in the Farplane Glen.
That's how it was for me, anyway.

SeeDRankLou
04-22-2004, 12:07 AM
If you lose to Vegnagun, the 'bad ending' starts automatically

More specifically, if you lose to Vegnagun after Shuyin releases the big gun and Shuyin is preparing to fire it (you have until Shuyin speaks seven times to beat it), then you will see the bad ending.

eternalshiva
04-22-2004, 12:11 AM
bahh, you beat me to it Seed...

Yeah, you have to defeat Shuyin before he speaks seven times or Spira eats it.