PDA

View Full Version : FFTA sequel?

luke webster
04-22-2004, 01:27 PM
IF there ever is a FFTA sequel, what would you like to see in it... I'd like new job classes , like Chocobo Knights. Also, the ability to train up Chocobos and Dragons, like in FFT. :moggie: :choc: Also, new races, like that cat like thing... :fd:

Esmerald
04-23-2004, 03:39 AM
I think id be very cool to have a sequel; id be nice to have the sequel to PS2 or GC, with good 3D graphics, like FFCC, and yeah the part of the new jobs and chocobos and dragons, thatd be great too ;)

GreatWone
05-05-2004, 08:55 PM
although it would be cool to have another final fantasy tactics game, i think that this is the end of the road for final fantasy tactics

Project G
05-07-2004, 06:56 PM
although it would be cool to have another final fantasy tactics game, i think that this is the end of the road for final fantasy tactics

I hope not but it would be cool if you could train chocobos and dragons etc. :mog: :moggie: :choc: :moomba:

Bandgeek
05-22-2004, 02:06 AM
story progression like in the first one.

Ed, Edd n' Eddy
06-21-2004, 01:09 AM
I would like more classe and more races and the ability to be whatever job you want (ex:a human being something like a gunner)

StarlightAngel
07-31-2004, 06:30 AM
That would make the whole class system a little less frustrating. a.k.a.: hmmm. should I get a moogle so I can get this class? Or should I get a viera so I can get this class instead?