PDA

View Full Version : Happy summer break!

Mikztsu
04-23-2004, 01:43 PM
Hi. My summer break just started, and my mind is on this summer's rock festivals. :) Are you gonna attend to any festival? I'm going to my city's rock festival, Ilosaarirock, which is Finland's oldest festival ( www.ilosaarirock.fi ). Not sure if I'm going to anywhere else, yet. What about concerts?

Sup. 8-) it's friday night, Mik is feeling right, gonna drink BEEEEER all day long, it's time soon time to go listen Timo Rautianen's songs! ( ceoncert)

:beer: :smash: :trout: :greenie: :confused: :confused: :mog: :fd:

Polaris
04-23-2004, 01:45 PM
This is to bad........

My summer breaks wil be in June........

Don't say anything!!!!!!

The good part is that I'm going to wake up at 7:00 am and come to my father office and chat with you.

No beers, no disco, no ff, no whatever............... :cry:

Loony BoB
04-23-2004, 01:49 PM
I work. No breaks for me unless I book them out of my holiday time (21 days this year). So far I haven't used any holidays, though, so I'm doing pretty well. I'll probably go down to Kent soon enough to see Emma, but I don't know just how soon yet.

Mikztsu
04-23-2004, 01:49 PM
The good part is that I'm going to wake up at 7:00 am and come to my father office and chat with you.

Have we chatted? O.o"

EDIT: Yeah BoB - I'm gonna work too; just pondering and choosing where. Month or two. I also need to help my parents with yard-work, because there's lots of yard to work on, and my daddy has kinda bad back, so...

Polaris
04-23-2004, 01:50 PM
All of you....... (not you.....)

Get to the forum!!!!!!!

Loony BoB
04-23-2004, 01:52 PM

Get to the forum!!!!!!!
Uhm. I think that's an off topic post... if not, oh well, if so, please don't post off topic. :p

Mikztsu
04-23-2004, 01:58 PM

Get to the forum!!!!!!!

Oh, got it. What forum? Oh, nevermind. :)

Ok, if people's are not going to festiaavls, what festival's you'd wanna go?

Or what you wanna do on summer break?

Polaris
04-23-2004, 01:59 PM
When I said chat it means chat by forum....

get to the forum means that I will go to the eoff forum.

All clear?????

Mikztsu
04-23-2004, 02:00 PM
Heh. All clear!!! xD

Ok, now back on topic.

Skogs
04-23-2004, 02:11 PM
June 3rd at 4:30 pm.

escobert
04-23-2004, 05:22 PM
I graduate June 11th
yay!

Mikztsu
04-23-2004, 05:23 PM
You two didn't answer my questions. :confused: I didn't ask WHEN your summer breaks starts.

escobert
04-23-2004, 05:28 PM
I may go to the warped tour.

There happy?

Mikztsu
04-23-2004, 05:29 PM
Only if you are, m'dear. :)

PeTeRL90
04-23-2004, 05:31 PM
Only kind of entertainment thing I'm going to this summer is an MLB game with my dad in July in Baltimore.

Kirobaito
04-23-2004, 05:58 PM
I end my sophomore year on May 31st, methinks. Though I'm not sure about that. I'll get my license earlier that week, so with it (and my parents...damn) I'll go to Durham, NC to visit the Duke campus, and then stop at Nashville on the way back. Country music, here I come. The rest of the time I'll sit around, post on here and play with my Beast Wars.

Skogs
04-23-2004, 06:39 PM
You two didn't answer my questions. :confused: I didn't ask WHEN your summer breaks starts.

:rolleyes2

Hm... plans.... might go back and visit friends in Geneva. Two or so months back home in Australia. Reading Festival is a definite possibility. Also might be working in a wine company in Belfast some time in December.

There. :tongue:

PeTeRL90
04-23-2004, 07:02 PM
I'll go to Durham, NC to visit the Duke campus

OOOOO! Make time to come visit me! Durham is like, two hours away from Jacksonville! I need the company. :cry:

m4tt
04-23-2004, 07:12 PM
Isn't one summer break thread enough? :cry:

I don't get a summer break. Making money sucks. ;)

Kirobaito
04-23-2004, 09:17 PM
OOOOO! Make time to come visit me! Durham is like, two hours away from Jacksonville! I need the company. :cry:

Damn, Pete, that's like the 8th time you've told me that. I will if my parents let me.

fire_of_avalon
04-23-2004, 09:29 PM
I end my sophomore year on May 31st, methinks. Though I'm not sure about that. I'll get my license earlier that week, so with it (and my parents...damn) I'll go to Durham, NC to visit the Duke campus, and then stop at Nashville on the way back. Country music, here I come. The rest of the time I'll sit around, post on here and play with my Beast Wars.
No Duke bad! Duke very bad and too expensive and way back in the woods. Chapel Hill good. Chapel Hill affordable (well, moreso than Duke). Chapel Hill in nice suburbish area. You come to Chapel Hill, yes?

Kirobaito
04-23-2004, 09:31 PM
No Duke bad! Duke very bad and too expensive and way back in the woods. Chapel Hill good. Chapel Hill affordable (well, moreso than Duke). Chapel Hill in nice suburbish area. You come to Chapel Hill, yes?

Methinks that me won't have to pay for Duke. Methinks me will get an academic scholarship, and me a country boy, so me like Duke be way back in the woods. Chapel Hill bad. Methinks people with tar on their feet be dirty. Mehates Chapel Hill.

fire_of_avalon
04-23-2004, 09:35 PM
Methinks that me won't have to pay for Duke. Methinks me will get an academic scholarship, and me a country boy, so me like Duke be way back in the woods. Chapel Hill bad. Methinks people with tar on their feet be dirty. Mehates Chapel Hill.
:aimmad: And you're going to get a scholarship paying for all of Duke's tuition? You must be an effing genius. I mean, true, I did get a free ride to Carolina, but there's a twenty thousand dollar price difference.

I'll see you in two years, little man. :mad2:

Kirobaito
04-23-2004, 09:38 PM
Yeah. I'll see mah Devils whoop up yer Tarheels twice a year in B-ball.

escobert
04-23-2004, 11:15 PM
Yeah well I'll see you all seeign each other while I'm drinking beer at PSU! so take that!

Mikztsu
04-24-2004, 12:07 AM
Isn't one summer break thread enough? :cry:

I don't get a summer break. Making money sucks. ;)

nah, we need millions and MILLIONS of summer break threads!! xD Seriously, can't remember the last one. ;-)

Two pics from last night. I'm kinda drunken at the moment...

Me and Kimmo there: http://mikztsu.homestead.com/files/bubu.JPG

http://mikztsu.homestead.com/files/gaga.JPG

Ultimate_Sandwich
04-24-2004, 03:58 AM
My "break" just started too, but now I'm landscaping like an animal all summer.

Mr. Graves
04-24-2004, 05:59 AM
I had my "spring break". I was depressed and bored out of my mind.