PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite section of Dancing Mad?

Lord Chainsaw
04-23-2004, 06:29 PM
This just HAS to be done.

Out of the four sections of Dancing Mad, which is your favorite?

The first section plays at the first tier of the tree, against the Face and the two Arms.

The second section plays at the second tier of the tree, against the Tiger and the humanoid enemies (tools, magic, etc)

The third section plays at the final tier of the tree, against Sleep, the man sitting in the rocking chair and the Girl.

I'm not entirely sure whether or not the battle with Kefka is considered the fourth section of Dancing Mad. I'm adding it in just to make sure. To my knowledge, this fourth and final section of the song is played against Kefka.

Although I like the section against Kefka, my favorite section of Dancing Mad is easily the Third Tier versus Sleep and the Girl. The piano in that section is simply wonderful. It truly does sound like something out of the Enlightenment. I consider this section to be the most fine piece of work ever put into a Square game.

What's your favorite section of Dancing Mad?

ChocoboRider
04-26-2004, 01:05 AM
i must say, i agree with u on the third movement. i simply luv good piano. it has my vote

The Man
05-02-2004, 08:04 PM
I'd have to say either the third part or the fourth part, beyond all doubt. Yep.