PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmm

Project G
04-23-2004, 07:51 PM
Aahh. Isn't it nice to talk to people who understand what you are talking about (FF series) instead of getting ridiculed by them! Don't you agree. :mog: :moggie: :choc: :fd:

Brian The Pink Shark
04-23-2004, 07:53 PM
Are you a newbie?

If you are i welcome you and say that if you want about FF talk about it in the FF forum but yes it does rock :choc:

Rainecloud
04-23-2004, 07:53 PM
Yes, although there are certain people who seem to disagree on the more popular topics. ;)

FFVIII and VI SUCK!

OMFG!11! no dey dont'! squal is teh r0x!1!1@@

Project G
04-23-2004, 08:25 PM
Are you a newbie?

If you are i welcome you and say that if you want about FF talk about it in the FF forum but yes it does rock :choc:

No Squinn I am not a newbie, all I'm saying is that it's nice to talk to people who understand!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mog: :moggie: :choc: :fd:

Flying Mullet
04-23-2004, 08:27 PM
what?

Brian The Pink Shark
04-23-2004, 08:33 PM
No Squinn I am not a newbie, all I'm saying is that it's nice to talk to people who understand!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mog: :moggie: :choc: :fd:

My mistake, i've been sleeping under a rock for the past few months

yes it is good to talk about ff :choc:

Xander
04-23-2004, 10:10 PM
I know exactly what you mean Satans_Apostle.

My college friends look at me strange as I sit there and say "awww, cute" at the picture of the giant moogle on my desktop =D
There's only one person I know anywhere around here who likes or plays Final Fantasy. Okay make that two but one's a jerk :p

Just to have people here who share the interest is a really big deal to me, actually, without it I think I'd go mad, not being able to share my FF luff-luff =|

Skogs
04-23-2004, 11:20 PM
I hardly ever talk about Final Fantasy on these forums. Not really with my friends either. Go figure.