PDA

View Full Version : It's a Jeep thing, therefore the driver is a moron.

Flying Mullet
04-23-2004, 08:32 PM
I've started noticing a lot of the "It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand." bumper stickers floating around lately. The latest one I saw was on a Jeep Grand Cherokee in pristine condition. I don't think that the driver of the Cherokee realized that the bumper sticker is referring to the soup'd up Jeeps (Wranglers and more so the older CJ5's and 7's) that are used drive just about anywhere you can think of. So here's this tool with a bumper sticker telling me that I wouldn't understand the Jeep thing when they dont even understand it themselves. What idiots.

Discuss.

LH
04-23-2004, 09:36 PM
Pfft. My K5 would beat most Jeeps any day. Well, really any Jeep besides those Wranglers that are more like large ATVs than actual vehicles.

The reasoning behind people with those Jeep stickers is the same as the people who write "Honda" 34 times on their 1988 CRX that's six different colors: because people are stupid. I can understand the Jeep sticker somewhat because if needbe, a Grand Cherokee can climb around in the woods, but a CRX is like 90 horsepower making the "Honda Racing" sticker kind of pointless because a race involving such a car is about as exciting as a foot race.

escobert
04-23-2004, 10:44 PM
Chevy.Whoo needs a jeep thing when you got a blazer ;) and a 1979 custum deluxe.

Yamaneko
04-23-2004, 10:55 PM
People are dumb and obsess over their cars.

escobert
04-23-2004, 10:57 PM
No I'm not!

IGN64skanker
04-24-2004, 03:15 AM
For reals, cars are an awesome thing. SUVs I'm not too fond of, but whatever.

This is getting me thinking... has there been a car thread at all? Where we could post pics of our cars? That would be neat...

escobert
04-24-2004, 05:03 AM
I think there was a year or so ago maybe....