PDA

View Full Version : I did what with a sheep on the neighbours lawn???

HOOTERS
04-24-2004, 05:06 PM
Don't you just hate it when you get so wasted that the next morning you can't remember half of what happened? Actually I don't mind it, it's fun trying to piece together what happened from the few memory cells the alcohol didn't wipe out and various friends' recounts. Last week in town I wasn't even planning on a really big night but one minute I was fairly sobre and singing karaoke and then the next I was can you tell me how to get to sesame street. Apparently we ended up in McDonalds, and apparently I ordered something, and apparently it sat there being not eaten while I lay semi-conscious on the floor. I do remember telling the taxi driver to stop and let me out to chunder but other than that the last quarter of the night is a complete mystery.

Anyway, so does this happen to you often where you can't remember things such as getting home after a night of drinking, and also if you were on a spaceship and crash landed on an uninhibited planet inhibited by animals that wanted to chase and attack and eat and oppress you, what would those animals be and why and more importantly would they have lasers?

Answer.

:smash::smash::smash:

Del Murder
04-24-2004, 05:08 PM
No.

escobert
04-24-2004, 05:09 PM
It happens to me everynight. I get so stoned and drunk I never remember. The last week is one big blurr to me. I just remember waking up int eh mcdonalds bathroom on the floor and my friends Jeff saying "wow you drank a lot".

fire_of_avalon
04-24-2004, 05:10 PM
Not happened yet.

And kangaroo mice try to oppress me on their uninhibited planet, the dirty exhibitionists.

Misfit
04-24-2004, 05:13 PM
No.

Onions.

^_^

escobert
04-24-2004, 05:18 PM
I always lose my cell phone too. So I spend the entire next day trying to find it. Then I lose it again that night. dammit I need to stop drinking.

Kirobaito
04-24-2004, 05:35 PM
No.

:p

m4tt
04-24-2004, 05:49 PM
I know how to control my drinking, so to answer the first question: no.

Skogs
04-24-2004, 05:56 PM
Only ever happened once. Weirdly enough I didn't chunder, but it's the only time ever I don't remember how I got to bed. It was the end of term, too, so I didn't find out for about a couple of months.

Leeza
04-24-2004, 05:59 PM
Anyway, so does this happen to you often where you can't remember things such as getting home after a night of drinking,

No, I can't even recall it ever happening even once, let alone often.

...and also if you were on a spaceship and crash landed on an uninhibited planet inhibited by animals that wanted to chase and attack and eat and oppress you, what would those animals be

Oh, they would definitely be cats!

...and why and more importantly would they have lasers?

Why wouldn't they have lazers would be a better question. They're space cats so that automatically means they <i>must</i> have lazers. They need the lazers to...uhm...have a nightly lazer light show while they do their eating and oppressing.

Logan
04-24-2004, 06:12 PM
Never happened, and I hope it never does.

Dr Unne
04-24-2004, 06:14 PM
It's great until one of those funny "things you can't remember in the morning" involves driving a car and ramming into another car which happens to have a mother and children inside of it. And of course one day when you never do wake up. Ever seen someone go into a coma from alcohol poisoning?

LH
04-24-2004, 07:54 PM
Haha, yeah, I get blackouts a lot. I usually don't do much to worry myself when I'm blacked out, I'm told that I just babble on incoherently, and sometimes I come on a bit too strong to girls.

I have this friend who really gets out of hand when he blacks out. No matter how bad a day I am having I can think of his antics and laugh myself into happiness. :chuckle: Let's see, he hit a little girl over the head with a beer bottle before when he was blacked out, but normally he's completely harmless. Most of the time he'll stand up from where he was passed out, drop his pants to the floor and start peeing with absolutely no idea where he is or what is going on. He's done it a few times right inside someone's house on the carpet, and you can yell at him or push him over and he doesn't even respond. He just stares off into space. One time he stumbled outside in that state and passed out it someone's yard and got the police called on him. :chuckle: He couldn't even talk when they picked him up. :chuckle: Does anyone remember the scene in Old School where Will Ferrel got shot with the tranq and stumbled all over until he fell through a table? I've seen this kid do that while two people were sitting at the table; he just fell straight through it and laid there on the ground. He was on all kinds of drugs that night. :chuckle:

Meat Puppet
04-24-2004, 09:59 PM
To ansser Dr. Unne's question, yes, my friend she had alcohol poisoning and I sent her flowers and she never got them.

On the real question, I never remember, and I'm around no body when I'm drunk so no body can tell me. I may have mixed semen with vodka but hopefully it was just a dream. And I always wake up swimming in a pool of orange vomit and boogers between my teeth.

And then sometimes the next day, say I see some alcohol, I'll get a pain in my stomach and probably spew up just from seeing it. Tis weird.

HOOTERS
04-25-2004, 03:26 PM
It happens to me everynight. I get so stoned and drunk I never remember. The last week is one big blurr to me. I just remember waking up int eh mcdonalds bathroom on the floor and my friends Jeff saying "wow you drank a lot".

:beer:

Oh, they would definitely be cats!

Pfft...I knew you'd say something lame like cats. :trout:

It's great until one of those funny "things you can't remember in the morning" involves driving a car and ramming into another car which happens to have a mother and children inside of it.

Well I for one am sensible when drinking. I always make sure I get so plastered that I couldn't possibly work out how to start a car. :smash: