PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Quotes

TasteyPies
04-25-2004, 01:46 AM
Ok people im bored, what are your favorite quotes?

I got so far:

When the games of life makes you feel like quitin it helps alot if you kill a kitten - Stephen Lynch

Paradise is like Disneyland with hookers - Lupin III

Cry me a river of tears, then build a bridge and get over it - Unknown

If you sit upon a cactus it will hurt in the end - Unknown

Shlup
04-25-2004, 02:07 AM
I have a .txt document that has a lot of quotes I like in it, so here are the ones that are appropriate for EoFF:

Romantic:
"Heaven will be no heaven to me if I do not meet my wife there." -Andrew Jackson

"In a successful marriage you fall in love many times...with the same person."

Funny:
"I've always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific."
"No woman ever falls in love with a man unless she has a better opinion of him than he deserves."
"I'm so unlucky that if I was to fall into a barrel of nipples, I'd come out sucking my thumb."
"Never argue with an idiot - he'll just pull you down to his own level and beat you with experience."

bash.org:
WiLdSeXyPrInCeSs> i luv guyz where would they be wifout us gals???
XeNoX> Still in the Garden Of Eden you gullible [censored].

Entomorph> you know what cracks me up.. trojan condoms, hehe.. I mean if you think about it, a trojan horse was really full off all these little men, and it was a trick to get them inside the fortress.. once inside, the horse BUSTS open, and all the little men come flowing out

MercyBeat> For those of you planning on seeing the third LOTR movie at the theater her are some survival tips.
MercyBeat> 1. Stand up halfway through the movie and yell loudly, "Wait... where the hell is Harry Potter?"
MercyBeat> 2. Block the entrance to the theater while screaming: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" - After the movie, say "Lucas could have done it better."
MercyBeat> 3. At some point during the movie, stand up and shout: "I must go! Middle Earth needs me!" and run and try to jump into the screen. After bouncing off, return quietly to your seat.
MercyBeat> 4. Play a drinking game where you have to take a sip every time someone says: "The Ring."
MercyBeat> 5. Point and laugh whenever someone dies.
MercyBeat> 6. Ask the nearest ring-nut if he thinks Gandalf went to Hogwarts
MercyBeat> 7. Finish off every one of Elrond's lines with "Mr. Anderson."
MercyBeat> 8. When Aragorn is crowned king, stand up and at the top of your lungs sing, "And I did it.... MY way...!"
MercyBeat> 9. At the end, complain that Gollum was offensive to Ethiopians
MercyBeat> 10. Talk like Gollum all through the movie. At the end, bite off someone's finger and fall down the stairs.
MercyBeat> 11. When Shelob appears, pinch the guy in front of you on the back of the neck.
MercyBeat> 12. Dress up as old ladies and reenact "The Battle of Helms Deep" Monty Python style.
MercyBeat> 13. When Denethor lights the fire, shout "Barbecue!"
MercyBeat> 14. Ask people around you who they think is the next "Terminator" sent from the Middle Earth of the future to assassinate Frodo Baggins
MercyBeat> 15. In TTT when the Ents decide to march to war, stand up and shout "RUN FOREST, RUN!"
MercyBeat> 16. Every time someone kills an Orc, yell: "That's what I'm Tolkien about!" See how long it takes before you get kicked out of the theatre.
MercyBeat> 17. During a wide shot of a battle, inquire, "Where's Waldo?"
MercyBeat> 18. Talk loudly about how you heard that there is a single frame of a nude Elf hidden somewhere in the movie.
MercyBeat> 19. Start an Orc sing-a-long.
MercyBeat> 20. Come to the premiere dressed as Frankenfurter and wander around looking terribly confused.

Bonz> Light bulbs are not actually "light bulbs" but dark absorbers. When you turn them on, they suck the dark out of the room. You can prove this by holding your hand under a "light bulb". The dark will stack up under your hand where its path to the absorber is blocked by your hand. When they quit working and turn a dark color, it's not because they burnt out, it's because they're full.

darklink570> :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: is like the luigi to goatse's mario

@MrAnderson> Renegade0FX: And with the clicking, came the ticking, of the page that was no more
@MrAnderson> Renegade0FX: Quoth the server, 404

Strider
04-25-2004, 02:37 AM
Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.

Fuzakeru
04-25-2004, 02:46 AM
My friend told me this once - "I'm more republican than Ted Nugent's freaking underwear."

Logan
04-25-2004, 03:00 AM
MercyBeat> 4. Play a drinking game where you have to take a sip every time someone says: "The Ring."

If only I had heard that when it was still in theaters. D=

Kirobaito
04-25-2004, 03:05 AM
I've got to use every one of those I can, Shlup, the next time I watch RotK with my friends, once is comes out on DVD.

Shlup
04-25-2004, 03:08 AM
If only I had heard that when it was still in theaters. D=When my friends and I watch FotR or TTT on DVD we play a drinking game:

1 drink when someone says "the ring"
2 when an elf does something cool
3 when Sam does something gay
4 when gandalf does something cool

Loony BoB
04-25-2004, 07:53 AM
If you're going through Hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill

Best non-humour quote ever, in my books.