PDA

View Full Version : I found the best website!

Dixie
04-25-2004, 02:16 AM
Go to this website! All you have to do is put your name in the box and click the button and find out what your name means!

http//:www.bostonuk.com/names/default.asp

RSL
04-25-2004, 02:19 AM
RSL

You are idealistic and intelligent and very much an all or nothing person.Tending to experience constant change in life security is found in your real and abiding values. With great organisational ability, industry and creative prowess you love to build tangible results and are especially gifted at transforming lost causes. Your intelligence is marked with keen perception and analytical ability. A secure home life and relationship are important for you.

///////////

Hmm, not really. Good try though.

Shlup
04-25-2004, 02:20 AM
ShlupQuack:
You are responsible, determined and tenacious with sound judgement and the ability to inspire others making you ideal for positions of leadership. Having broad vision you are happy to accept the challenge of handling large projects which others may find too demanding. With your keen intuition and inventive mind you are always seeking answers. Fair and just you have a warm and compassionate nature which attracts many friends.WELL THIS THING SURE HAS ME PEGGED.

^_^;

Agent Proto
04-25-2004, 02:23 AM
Agent Proto
Having great personal charisma you attract many admirers and are usually surrounded by friends and loved ones. You are very much a people person enjoying conversation and much social activity. A natural leader and gifted in communication you may be drawn toward the fields of writing, speaking or public life. You are a person who needs freedom to move and a constructive outlet for your creative ideas.

wtf? :O_O:

Jebus
04-25-2004, 02:24 AM
Tried my real name, my nickname and my screen name =P

Charles:Versatile, intelligent and artistically talented. You love to enjoy yourself and tend to experience a happy domestic life and material success. You have a methodical and thorough mind and are able to organise large projects easily. Charming and likeable and with more than your share of sex appeal you tend to find yourself in the spotlight and much admired by others. Life is more fun with you around.

Chase:Sensitive and emotional you are highly intuitive and have a wonderful imagination. The instinctive impressions which you receive about people and situations are usually accurate and mean that you can rarely be misled. You have healing and counselling abilities which can help to alleviate the suffering of others. Your loyalty, integrity and belief in life means that you are much admired and assured of many friends.

Jebus: Peaceful, poised and understanding you do not let anyone or anything disturb your innate calm. You are tolerant of others no matter how their behaviours or beliefs differ from your own. Not attached to material or worldly affairs you are free to express your true self. Displaying great wisdom and serenity people are naturally drawn to you for guidance and counsel. Your courage and presence of mind see you through any adversity.

Minus the sex appeal and the guidance thing that's pretty much me.

HOOTERS
04-25-2004, 02:25 AM
Hooters:

You are a stupid, lazy, unintelligent drunk who is....stupid. Now get off the internet so your mother can use the phone.

??? It may be right but did they have to be so harsh? :cry:

PeTeRL90
04-25-2004, 02:30 AM
You are both a visionary and a realist able to bring your dreams into a tangible form. Pioneering and ambitious you accept new challenges and the responsibilities which go with them willingly. Your sound judgement, resourcefulness and positive nature means that your progress in life is assured. Certainly your kindness and generosity to others and your inspirational manner attract success as well as many admirers.

Really? I just thought my name meant I was a penis.

Kirobaito
04-25-2004, 02:33 AM
King Bahamut
Solid, dependable and hardworking you have a fairly conservative approach to life and know that organisation gets results. With enormous courage and discipline you overcome difficult situations by tackling them head on. You have great maturity, able to balance your mind and emotions to reach sound decisions. Your talents and determination are likely to lead to a great deal of worldly success.

I agree with about half of it.

Dixie
04-25-2004, 02:37 AM
Put in your REAL name! My REAL name means weary one. I thought it was sad at first but I got used to it. My username means 10th. That scared me at first. :p

RSL
04-25-2004, 02:40 AM
Justin

Just, upright : Latin

You are charming, talented and have a very positive attitude to life so it is hardly surprising that you attract success and recognition. Focussed and patient you understand that material rewards are a result of discipline. Being so creative and with a need for self-expression you may be drawn towards the arts, travel is also likely to be important. A loyal friend, you are a person who must be allowed freedom and independence.

No, not really. Nice try though.

Psychotic
04-25-2004, 02:47 AM
Psychotic
Your charming, witty and vibrant personality ensures your popularity and usually places you at the centre of activities. You also have a determined will and capacity for leadership which often places you in positions of authority. Your generous, humanitarian and idealistic nature gives you a desire to work towards goals which will be of benefit to everyone. Material and emotional success are a natural result of your endeavours.

Paul
Very intelligent, broadminded and a good listener. You are an ideas person, with a wonderful creative imagination who is always seeking practical applications to apply this to. Your intelligence means that you have great potential for business success if you can apply some discipline and caution. You enjoy sensual pleasures and with a natural restless nature and liking for adventure life is rarely dull with you around.

That's.... weird.

Shlup
04-25-2004, 02:48 AM
I put my username 'cause I figured a name that I chose myself would reflect me better.

I already know what my real name means. My full name translates roughly to "God's beloved little nut."

Kirobaito
04-25-2004, 02:51 AM
Casey Daniel Graham (in your faces, Misfit and Psy)
Your charm and confident personality assures your popularity and brings you many admirers. Your analytical mind and social concerns may draw you towards science or humanitarian projects. Idealistic and charitable you use your influence as far as possible to achieve positive change in the world. You are a generous person with pure motives always willing to share your material prosperity with others.

Logan
04-25-2004, 02:55 AM
Logan: You are an inspiring leader whose originality, creativity and wisdom are applied to creating practical solutions to "unsolvable" problems. Humanitarian and idealistic your vision is to make the world a better place and you will work to this end. Hardworking and tenacious people admire you for your honesty and integrity. You are a loved and loyal friend and partner. Your have the potential to achieve enormous success in the world.

HAHAHAHAHHAno.

Fuzakeru
04-25-2004, 02:55 AM
Stephanie = Crowned one : Greek
Gentle, affectionate and tolerant you are nonetheless determined and ambitious with the ability to lead. Sympathetic and understanding you are a humanitarian who wishes to improve the lives of others less fortunate. You have a keen intellect, strong intuition and creative ideas which are always put to practical purpose. You are loved by others for your inspiring optimism and for being a genuine friend.

Fuzakeru - Your calm manner and maturity belie a fierce determination to be at the top where you can exercise authority and get things done. Although somewhat of a rebel you attract much support through treating others with kindness and friendship. You have a broad scope and are naturally drawn to travel or projects which can expand your knowledge and understanding. Your talents and generosity bring you emotional and material contentment.

escobert
04-25-2004, 02:59 AM
Robert Howe

Emotional and artistic you have enormous energy and creativity although a rather serious approach to life . Through your own experiences you have learned to be understanding and compassionate towards others and always willing to help out. You are courageous, independent and strong willed with a desire to use your talents in progressive projects which will benefit mankind.

Bert

Sensitive and emotional you are highly intuitive and have a wonderful imagination. The instinctive impressions which you receive about people and situations are usually accurate and mean that you can rarely be misled. You have healing and counselling abilities which can help to alleviate the suffering of others. Your loyalty, integrity and belief in life means that you are much admired and assured of many friends.

Advent Child
04-25-2004, 04:42 AM
You are an inspiring leader whose originality, creativity and wisdom are applied to creating practical solutions to "unsolvable" problems. Humanitarian and idealistic your vision is to make the world a better place and you will work to this end. Hardworking and tenacious people admire you for your honesty and integrity. You are a loved and loyal friend and partner. Your have the potential to achieve enormous success in the world.

Humanitarian? That's just not true. (That's for David, by the way.)

Erdrick Holmes
04-25-2004, 04:45 AM
Joel
The Lord is God : Hebrew

You have a charismatic and magnetic personality which others cannot help but be drawn to ensuring you of many friends. Very ambitious your keen perceptive powers and ability to absorb knowledge helps you to achieve your objectives. You are a strong willed and industrious worker who is prepared to earn all the material success and good fortune which comes your way. With a philosophical attitude happiness is assured.

Loony BoB
04-25-2004, 07:24 AM
Both of mine were oh so very accurate (wait...). But yeah, Loony BoB got the same thing as Hooters did, which made me wonder.

Strider
04-25-2004, 07:34 AM
Strider:

You are idealistic and have a keen intellect and imagination. Philosophical with a gentle, romantic and giving nature your desire is to help others and benefit mankind. You attract many friends and are loved by all for your nurturing and understanding ways. Once a project has been started your determination and focus always ensures that it is completed. You exude peace and contentment and bring this into your environment and associations.

Matthew [surname]:

With an altruistic and crusading spirit you desire to make the world a better place for everyone. You are generous, sympathetic and always prepared to give help when it is required. Although you feel things deeply your strength and well balanced emotions allow you to remain objective. You have a creative and intuitive mind which may find an outlet through art. You are loved by all for your selfless nature and inspirational character.

Matthew:

You are fairminded, wise and peaceloving and are always willing to help others. Your mental capabilities and creativity are well marked with wonderful and original ideas which you need to bring to tangible fruition. Perceptive and understanding of others your positive approach to life and influential nature means that you have leadership qualities. There is great potential for success both financially and spiritually.

:Oo: ALL of those sound exactly like me.

Meat Puppet
04-25-2004, 07:56 AM
Liam

Resolute protector : Teutonic

You are a deep thinker and student of life using your intuition and natural detective ability to seek truth and hidden knowledge. Peaceloving and compassionate you are nonetheless strong-willed and courageous in confronting challenges. Although your approach to life tends to be on a mental level it is important for you to see your ideas and concepts take form in the material world. Your talents and leadership skills give you great potential for a distinguished career.

Meat puppet

Gentle, affectionate and tolerant you are nonetheless determined and ambitious with the ability to lead. Sympathetic and understanding you are a humanitarian who wishes to improve the lives of others less fortunate. You have a keen intellect, strong intuition and creative ideas which are always put to practical purpose. You are loved by others for your inspiring optimism and for being a genuine friend.

Poos and wees

Your charming, witty and vibrant personality ensures your popularity and usually places you at the centre of activities. You also have a determined will and capacity for leadership which often places you in positions of authority. Your generous, humanitarian and idealistic nature gives you a desire to work towards goals which will be of benefit to everyone. Material and emotional success are a natural result of your endeavours.

Rainecloud
04-25-2004, 08:44 AM
Philip

Lover of horses : Greek

"Gentle, affectionate and tolerant you are nonetheless determined and ambitious with the ability to lead. Sympathetic and understanding you are a humanitarian who wishes to improve the lives of others less fortunate. You have a keen intellect, strong intuition and creative ideas which are always put to practical purpose. You are loved by others for your inspiring optimism and for being a genuine friend."

Gotta love those horses. :D

Rostum
04-25-2004, 08:53 AM
Logan
Rocking stone : English
Little hollow : Gaelic

You are an inspiring leader whose originality, creativity and wisdom are applied to creating practical solutions to "unsolvable" problems. Humanitarian and idealistic your vision is to make the world a better place and you will work to this end. Hardworking and tenacious people admire you for your honesty and integrity. You are a loved and loyal friend and partner. Your have the potential to achieve enormous success in the world.

I guess I just lack the motivation then.

Big D
04-25-2004, 10:03 AM
David: Beloved : Hebrew

Dave: Beloved : Hebrew

Very intelligent, broadminded and a good listener. You are an ideas person, with a wonderful creative imagination who is always seeking practical applications to apply this to. Your intelligence means that you have great potential for business success if you can apply some discipline and caution. You enjoy sensual pleasures and with a natural restless nature and liking for adventure life is rarely dull with you around.

Big D:

Surprising that 'David' and 'Big D' both resulted in the same thing...
'Dave' was a little unexpected - those 'sensual pleasures' and whatnot:O_O:

Zell's Fists of Fury
04-25-2004, 11:05 AM
Spiff:

You rock. 'Nuff said.

sora
04-25-2004, 01:46 PM
Sora

You are a deep thinker and student of life using your intuition and natural detective ability to seek truth and hidden knowledge. Peaceloving and compassionate you are nonetheless strong-willed and courageous in confronting challenges. Although your approach to life tends to be on a mental level it is important for you to see your ideas and concepts take form in the material world. Your talents and leadership skills give you great potential for a distinguished career.

Dr Unne
04-25-2004, 04:44 PM
Dr Unne

<i>Energetic and courageous you stand up for your beliefs and for what you desire. You are independent, strong willed and fiercely competitive when needed although your ambition is tempered with patience. You maintain a positive attitude and with a more organised or practical approach to life material success is very likely. Your immensely loving and generous nature brings joy into peoples lives and ensures your happiness.</i>

*snicker*

Mikztsu
04-25-2004, 04:51 PM
Mikael

<i>Like the Lord : Hebrew</i>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With your charismatic personality and persuasive powers you naturally attract all the good things in life which you could want. Kind, generous and sincere you are a good friend and partner with strong attachments to home and family. You are ambitious and have sound business acumen, this together with a natural love of life ensures that you enjoy success financially and in your relationships.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds right. :)

Free Spirit
04-25-2004, 04:57 PM
Free spirit

With a strong intellect, organising ability and a thirst for knowledge you are a natural researcher or scientist. Anything which can stimulate your agile and analytical mind, including travel, will be of interest to you. With your efficient confident manner and willingness to accept responsibilities you are especially suited to directing group projects. You are admired for your honesty, integrity and fairness.

Jackie
The supplanter : French

You are charming, talented and have a very positive attitude to life so it is hardly surprising that you attract success and recognition. Focussed and patient you understand that material rewards are a result of discipline. Being so creative and with a need for self-expression you may be drawn towards the arts, travel is also likely to be important. A loyal friend, you are a person who must be allowed freedom and independence.

Hmmm the second one is right but the first one...haha...no.

ZuZu
04-25-2004, 05:46 PM
ZuZu

Nothing new...

My real name:
Susanna

Graceful lily : Hebrew

Ok, here is something new...interesting....

Yamaneko
04-25-2004, 07:20 PM
Yamaneko:

Energetic and courageous you stand up for your beliefs and for what you desire. You are independent, strong willed and fiercely competitive when needed although your ambition is tempered with patience. You maintain a positive attitude and with a more organised or practical approach to life material success is very likely. Your immensely loving and generous nature brings joy into peoples lives and ensures your happiness.

Nah.

Peegee
04-25-2004, 07:22 PM
Peegee

Honest, dependable and practical you tend to have a fairly conservative but determined approach to life. Your intelligence and wisdom means that you are sought out for guidance and advice. Gifted in communication you are philosophical and intuitive and are usually a traveller both mentally and physically. People respect you for your patience, discretion and integrity.

Pureghetto

With a fine mind and gifted in speech you prefer to use intelligence to get things done and are always eager to learn. Your seemingly amiable and conservative manner subtly masks your ability to achieve results. Humanitarian and freedom loving you are admired by others for your intellect, wit and true friendship. With robust health and an attraction for new experiences you are sure to enjoy a most rewarding life.

Mike chan

Your calm manner and maturity belie a fierce determination to be at the top where you can exercise authority and get things done. Although somewhat of a rebel you attract much support through treating others with kindness and friendship. You have a broad scope and are naturally drawn to travel or projects which can expand your knowledge and understanding. Your talents and generosity bring you emotional and material contentment.

--

These are all lies. I am a jerk and love being a jerk (just as Tokki). It's just a bunch of nice things to make you feel nice about yourself. BTW "Moo Moo the ner cow" gets an error, so obviously my name is so heinous that they died.

Rye
04-25-2004, 08:02 PM
Rye:

Riverbank : French

Jessica:

Wealthy one, he beholds : Hebrew

xD!

Rase
04-25-2004, 10:59 PM
Ryan Stage

You are highly perceptive and intuitive with a wonderful imagination and the ability to manifest your dreams in reality. You are able to create joy, security and harmony for yourself and in the lives of others by the support and dedication which you give. Often the centre of influence people admire your fine qualities and follow your example. Much happiness is gained through your willingness to serve good causes.

Dark Paladin Cecil

Peaceloving and warmhearted you are seemingly guarded from any harshness in life attracting beauty, comfort and affection. You are poised and balanced with a positive attitude, people feel comfortable with you around. You have energy and drive and with your considerable talents worldly success is assured. You believe in sharing your good fortune with others and this generosity in turn brings you further joy.

frr_vegeta
04-25-2004, 11:38 PM
Eric: Ever powerful
Steven: crown
Vladimir: Royally peaceful or famous

All of this means I am the king of the universe.

Eric:
You are a visionary with courage and enthusiasm if a little hasty at times. Your ambitious nature can be satisfied when you apply wisdom, patience and self-discipline to your vitality and zest. You have wonderful way with words and may be drawn to the communications arena where there is the potential for great success. Your generous and warm nature attracts many friends and loved ones.

Steven:

Vladimir:

And my last name is a repeat of Steven.

TasteyPies
04-26-2004, 01:12 AM
I already knew what my names meant, middle name=Handsome First=From the battlefield

So in a nutshell im "Handsome from the battlefield"

Contain yourselves girls

black orb
04-26-2004, 07:13 AM
Black orb

You are both a visionary and a realist able to bring your dreams into a tangible form. Pioneering and ambitious you accept new challenges and the responsibilities which go with them willingly. Your sound judgement, resourcefulness and positive nature means that your progress in life is assured. Certainly your kindness and generosity to others and your inspirational manner attract success as well as many admirers.

I like that site :D

>>> Just wondering..

Adolf Hitler

Charming, poised and sociable you need peace and harmony around you and always seek to create a happy environment. Perceptive and with strong intuition you are able to make sound judgements. You show great flexibility in attitude being open and responsive to the needs and opinions of others. This ability gives you potential for success in business dealing with the public. Your warm personality and caring ways ensure you are loved by family and friends.

yeah right..

Rase
04-27-2004, 03:51 AM
Adolf Hitler

Charming, poised and sociable you need peace and harmony around you and always seek to create a happy environment. Perceptive and with strong intuition you are able to make sound judgements. You show great flexibility in attitude being open and responsive to the needs and opinions of others. This ability gives you potential for success in business dealing with the public. Your warm personality and caring ways ensure you are loved by family and friends.

Someone over there has a strange sense of humor...

Bernie
04-27-2004, 04:58 AM
Bernie
Brave as a bear : Teutonic

You have enormous vitality and originality making you a dynamic individual with great charm and sex appeal. You believe in putting one hundred per cent into all your activities of which there are many. You have potential to achieve great success in business or public affairs where your friendship and consideration of others wins you many allies. Your innate strength and determined effort is able to overcome any obstacles. Freedom is important to you.

Why is it that every time I take a little quiz or something, it always tells me I have great charm/sex appeal or that I'm really sensual? :confused:

How brave is brave as a bear? Are bears brave?

Rase
04-27-2004, 05:13 AM
Yes, bears are very brave.

Kitsune
04-27-2004, 11:01 PM
Used my real name and got -

Creative, versatile and imaginative you appreciate beauty in all forms. You have great inner strength and courage and have the ability to accept large responsibilities or challenging situations with patience and humility. Others admire these qualities and follow your lead. You are honest, discerning and self-disciplined and need to have a peaceful environment. Putting others before self your talents are used to make life better for everyone.

I've never read such bull..

TasteyPies
04-27-2004, 11:04 PM
Hitler was a croud pleaser, how do you think he came into power?

DMKA
04-28-2004, 12:53 AM
devilmaykickass: Charming, poised and sociable you need peace and harmony around you and always seek to create a happy environment. Perceptive and with strong intuition you are able to make sound judgements. You show great flexibility in attitude being open and responsive to the needs and opinions of others. This ability gives you potential for success in business dealing with the public. Your warm personality and caring ways ensure you are loved by family and friends.

Well, it was close until the end.

brokensailor8335: Reliable, intelligent and skillful you like to experiment and apply your abilities to productive projects. Being cautious and well disciplined you think things through carefully before taking action. Appreciating peace and beauty you need to have harmony in your life and enjoy relaxing times alone. Your charm, honesty and sense of fair play ensure that you are admired by all who know you.

Well it was somewhat accurate again.

John: God is gracious : Hebrew

Balanced and fairminded you possess the ability to use sound reason and judgement when determined and decisive action is required. Persuasive and logical you tend to be an influential figure in your circle of friends and associates. You are extremely adaptable and this is necessary as you seem to be continually being presented with decisions of a life altering nature.

LOL.

GrimmReaper
04-28-2004, 01:33 AM
Grimmreaper

Peaceloving and warmhearted you are seemingly guarded from any harshness in life attracting beauty, comfort and affection. You are poised and balanced with a positive attitude, people feel comfortable with you around. You have energy and drive and with your considerable talents worldly success is assured. You believe in sharing your good fortune with others and this generosity in turn brings you further joy.

Balanced and fairminded you possess the ability to use sound reason and judgement when determined and decisive action is required. Persuasive and logical you tend to be an influential figure in your circle of friends and associates. You are extremely adaptable and this is necessary as you seem to be continually being presented with decisions of a life altering nature.

ZeZipster
04-28-2004, 01:37 AM
John
God is gracious : Hebrew

Iceglow
04-28-2004, 12:16 PM
Ok done my screen name, real name and the name I use in RPGs for my character (only online RPGs though) here goes

Screen name:

Fallen_angel_666

Solid, dependable and hardworking you have a fairly conservative approach to life and know that organisation gets results. With enormous courage and discipline you overcome difficult situations by tackling them head on. You have great maturity, able to balance your mind and emotions to reach sound decisions. Your talents and determination are likely to lead to a great deal of worldly success.

Steve
Wreath, crown : Greek

Well I knew what my name meant as I went out with a greek girl before and my area of london is known for being predominantly greek and they all call me Stephanos cause most are orthodox and speak little english I however only can say "yeah" in greek

and my RPG name:

Lasuria

You are fairminded, wise and peaceloving and are always willing to help others. Your mental capabilities and creativity are well marked with wonderful and original ideas which you need to bring to tangible fruition. Perceptive and understanding of others your positive approach to life and influential nature means that you have leadership qualities. There is great potential for success both financially and spiritually.

Well all I can say is the screen name is pretty damn accurate it actually nails things on the head so to speak, my real name is my real name and has a pretty similar out come as my screen name which is also accurate. As for my RPG name (and yes my chars are generally female and dark elves) is kind of wrong I play a warrior but then again my point of view of the combat is I mainly go after genecidal players if another dark elf is killed by a dark elf then the killer has got me after them with my friends