PDA

View Full Version : "Sing us a song, sing us a song, to hum through the hours of dying"

Lindy
04-25-2004, 09:50 PM
Singing.

Like it? Enjoy it? Do it all the time?
Where? In the car? In the shower? Anywhere you like to in particular?
Do you think you're good at singing? Do you sing for other people?
Do they like it? Would you do it as a career?

Here's me, I'm terrible, but maybe at least, I'm brave.

Brand New - Play Crack The Sky (5.42 mb MP3 file) (http://www.btinternet.com/~ryukishi/playcrackthesky.mp3)

Shlup
04-25-2004, 09:55 PM
Yes. Yes. No.
Car. Yes. Sometimes. Car.
Horrible. Just BJ.
Yes. Just call me "William Hung."

Strider
04-25-2004, 10:14 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah, just about anywhere, yeah, yeah, not particularly, I used to be better than I am now, for a select few, yeah and probably not.

Do we have to give a sample or somethin'?

Lindy
04-25-2004, 10:16 PM
Do we have to give a sample or somethin'?
If you want, I only posted mine to see if people wanted a good laugh or somesuch. Post, comment on other peoples, etc.

Xander
04-25-2004, 10:33 PM
Like it? Yes

Enjoy it? Muchly.

Do it all the time? When I'm in the mood

Where? Mostly in the car when driving alone, or in my bedroom.

Anywhere you like to in particular? In the car is the most fun especially in summer driving fast along nice straight roads.

Do you think you're good at singing? No, not really but I'm okay with some songs I think.

Do you sing for other people? Not really, but I would record me singing if I had a mic. ^^

Do they like it? Don't know...

Would you do it as a career? Haha, no.

Logan
04-25-2004, 10:51 PM
Like it? Enjoy it? Do it all the time? Maybe, sometimes, no.
Where? In the car? In the shower? Anywhere you like to in particular? Car, shower.
Do you think you're good at singing? Do you sing for other people? Hahaha. I'm tone deaf. I'd never sing for anyone.
Do they like it? Would you do it as a career? Never.

Anyway, Lindly, your file crashed my computer boo.

Fuzakeru
04-25-2004, 11:03 PM
Like it? Yup!
Enjoy it? Course!
Do it all the time? Every minute.
Where? In my car or in my bedroom . . . sometimes on the phone with my Myles.
Anywhere you like to in particular? In the car totally. Cause when you stop at red lights people look at you funny.
Do you think you're good at singing? No. I suck but I do it anyway.
Do you sing for other people? Only Myles or just randomly . . . I'm pretty shy about it at times and not at others.
Do they like it? He says he does.
Would you do it as a career? No.

Rye
04-25-2004, 11:22 PM
Singing is my life.

I sing pretty much everywhere. Sometimes I accidently just start singing in the weird places. I like to sing in my room.

I can say that singing is something that I think I do well.

I sing all the time infront of people. They seem to like it a lot.

It's a dream of mine to sing as an career.

My mic is busted so have an old file. I sing better now, imho.

Evanescence - Whisper (http://www.angelfire.com/electronic2/rikkuyuna89/jess_sings_whisper.wav)

Loony BoB
04-25-2004, 11:44 PM
Like it? Enjoy it? Do it all the time? Yes yes and only when alone or with someone I'm VERY comfortable (but otherwise yes).

Where? In the car? In the shower? Anywhere you like to in particular? Just around the flat, really. I sing to myself in my head all the time, heh. Sometimes I hum or very silently murmur words as I walk around town. When I was with my family (back in NZ), I'd sing around them no matter where I was. The kids would sometimes join in, if we were going somwhere in the van or something. God, that could get crazy. xD

Do you think you're good at singing?
NO. Definitely not. I wish I was, so much.

Do you sing for other people?
Er... I guess so, but only if I have a reason, or if they really want me to. Their funeral.

No and no. Well, I don't know if I have a good voice, but I'm pretty sure I don't. I get the feeling people are too polite to tell me.

Adding to all that: I love to hear other people sing. There are some people who have singing voices that I simply adore, such as Stefanie (Etienne) and Ashley (Umi_Butterfly). Stef still sings to me during about half of our phonecalls. Beauty.

Yamaneko
04-25-2004, 11:50 PM
No for everything.

James Latimer Cockney Rebel
04-26-2004, 12:48 AM
Yes to all. Me and Loki do a duet of Yatta in his mum's car and we would have recorded it if we weren't dying from throat pain.

Bernie
04-27-2004, 05:04 AM
Like it? Enjoy it? Do it all the time?
Where? In the car? In the shower? Anywhere you like to in particular?
Do you think you're good at singing? Do you sing for other people?

Yes. Yes. No. Shower. No. Not at all. Only when I'm feeling a little hyper or weird. I don't know. No.

Today at lunch Travis (a guy) was singing to Kylor (a guy). It was funny, because Travis can't sing, but we all love him anyway.

I don't like to sing that much, but one of my friends is a really great singer. Too bad she's really quiet and I can't hear her sing unless she has a solo. :mad:

And sometimes, I'll sing around the house. I'll sing about anything to anyone. I think I spent a minute or so singing to my cat. She laughed in her kitty ways. :smash:

Death Sign
04-27-2004, 08:01 AM
Singing:

(Listens to the beginning of MoL...)
Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark. Looking for the traces that you left inside my lonely heart...
"Damn... I think I got a line wrong well I tried!!!"

Calliope
04-27-2004, 08:19 AM
I'm singing Frank Sinatra right now, because there isn't anyone in this corner of the cafe (which I checked before endangering the patrons of this fine establishment), and there's something slightly reassuring yet tragically wasteful about The Summit that I adore, even though I have a dictionary in my bag and am too lazy to get it out. Everything will turn out wonderfully, and if, perchance it doesn't, just grab your hat and your drink and we'll haberdash it around town in sheer defiance of everything that clashes horribly with what you should be doing.

Death Sign
04-27-2004, 08:27 AM
Geez... someone has any ear muffs... throw em away this is good! LoL! ^^*