PDA

View Full Version : .hack//QUARANTINE Help

MateriaBladeVII
04-27-2004, 02:20 AM
Okay- this is to all the fellow dothackers out there on EoFF like me who are absolutely obsessed with the .hack saga. I remember creating a .hack thread a long time ago on this forum and started getting many responses to all sorts of topics, but after awhile it was like everyone lost interest. It puzzled me as to why nobody liked .hack anymore. But since there is another thread for .hack//INFECTION (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=44469) alive and well on the forum, I think I'm gonna try my luck again. Anyways, back to the topic of this thread:

I'm absolutely exasperated with the final dungeon after you beat the game: Ω Hidden Darkside Holy Ground- you know, the 15 level dungeon in which you have to Data Drain like everything in sight. I'm Lv.99 and start out with a completely empty slate when it comes to Infection level. So it should be no problem, right? WRONG! For some reason, by the time I'm like at B6 of the dungeon I'm already in the red area! Errrrrgh! It drives me nuts! I avoid battles as much as I can and it's not like I'm using the skill more than I have to! What's the secret? Has anyone accomplished this besides edczxcvbnm? :laughing: If any of you know any secrets to this dungeon, please share! :giddy:

edczxcvbnm
04-27-2004, 04:35 PM
I got lucky. I was in Red almost the WHOLE TIME. Go to gamefaqs.com and look at the board. There may be some helpful hints there.

I was at level 95 going through the dungon and I lost 2 levels because of data drain...I fear the system crash the whole time. Just because you are at the highest level of infection doesn't mean the system will crash. It just means there is a chance it will crash.