PDA

View Full Version : DDR (Max with a pad)

ZeZipster
04-28-2004, 12:49 AM
Am I the only one who thinks this game is a little bit too fun for exercise it gives you?

Todie
04-28-2004, 12:58 AM
I think DDR is so much fun. It's hard but still enjoyable. DDR does seem like a little bit too much fun for exercise it gives you.
It gets my approval! :thumb:

ZeZipster
04-28-2004, 01:57 AM
That's really all this thread needed.

ChibiInuYasha
04-29-2004, 11:58 PM
DDR, my anti-drug.
It's quite the work out. I'm building lots of muscle in my legs.

Mo-Nercy
05-02-2004, 02:34 AM
I can't play with a mat at home. I need the bar to able to do the songs I wanna do (MAX 300, Healing Vision AM~, Exotic Ethnic)

I love DDR. But I play Pump It up! and Ez2Dancer as well. Comparing Pump's Crazy mode with DDR's Heavy/Maniac mode, Pump is way harder. DDR requires you to go fast and hit arrows at 1/32th beats but that's nothing compared to Pump which makes you hit three arrows or even four arrows at once. I do most of my freestyling on Ez2Dancer, it's a bit easier to do and it looks more like "real dancing"

I must've spent at least five hundred dollars on dancing mat games. Kinda depressing really.

Kami
05-02-2004, 02:40 AM
I have Pump it up. Some people say Pump is harder than DDR. If so, then maybe I should go for a DDR tournie.

ZeZipster
05-02-2004, 03:51 AM
I'd like to go to a tourny, just to get myself pwned and watch people have seizures.

Kirobaito
05-02-2004, 04:13 AM
I'm planning on buying it as soon as I get my PS2 back from Sony. *nod*

BlkKnight
05-02-2004, 04:27 PM
DDR requires you to go fast and hit arrows at 1/32th beats but that's nothing compared to Pump which makes you hit three arrows or even four arrows at once.

Umm, 32nd note steps are only found in two songs, Tsugaru and Bag.

Anyway, I've been playing DDR for almost two years now and there aren't many 9-foot songs I can't pass, though I still can't pass (or care about) most of the 10-foot songs. However, since the only way to keep the game interesting for me anymore is to put the songs on reverse scroll, I've decided to pick up Beatmania IIDX.