PDA

View Full Version : Let's try this again...

ShadyMilkman
04-30-2004, 01:16 AM
Okay... one more time. It's really childish to get all pissy like that and close the topic cause you don't like it. And it wasn't ALL about how slutty Yuna and Rikku look in FFX-2... the point was that it's pretty much the viewpoint of my area and my friends that Final Fantasy has been slowly turning from Video Game Greatness to utter garbage... trust me, the recent games are good, but we feel they haven't lived up to the "Final Fantasy" name. The fact that the clothing has turned from traditional to street corner trash is just part of that. I haven't personally had a chance to play X-2... but my friends tell me it's nothign compared to the old school FFs and the PSone games. I'm speaking for my whole group of friends, not just myself. And really none of what was in your links really proved me "wrong." I just think it's immature to get mad and close my thread just because it's not what you want to discuss. The reason that topic, which isn't the main one here, just a small part, is because, obviously, several people think the same of it. That's not my main focus in this thread. Just that things seem to be going on a downward spiral. Now, if one of the precious staff doesn't get all red in the face and act like small children again, maybe we can discuss and share opinions. Either that, or Kishi will prolly get mad again and ban me or something to the effect.

m4tt
04-30-2004, 01:41 AM
Your thread was closed because there are already two other threads going about that topic.