PDA

View Full Version : Stupid homeworks!

Polaris
04-30-2004, 11:36 AM
:(
I'm here doing my english homeworks and we are doing the reported speech look at the sentences:

1 - Paul: I'm too tired to go out. I'm going to bed!

It will be Paul said that he was too tired to went out, he was going to bed!

This is my english test, and do ya know what my teacher put me 10!!!!

It's so unfair, I'm here, I talk to you, I work at my website in english, my dreams are in english, all of my life is in english and thgat stupid bitch just give me a 10!!!!!

I think I deserve more for my work!!!!

Do you ever feel like you were passing out and you couldn't do anything???? :mad:

Gosh, I feel really bad! What should I do?????? I wanna prove ya, that I'm good at englsh, and my prounoucce, I have british, it's really good, a english woman already said that to me!!!! What should I do??? :cry:

Strider
04-30-2004, 11:50 AM
You can start by making sense of that original post. I don't get it at all.

Mikztsu
04-30-2004, 12:33 PM
Homework are sucks!

Polaris
04-30-2004, 01:10 PM
Homework are sucks!

You better bet!

Peegee
04-30-2004, 01:46 PM
Doing your homework increases your intelligence so that one day when you aren't depending on your parents, you are capable of interacting with your fellow english speaking individuals in a coherent and conventional manner.

I didn't understand your original post either, so perhaps it is good advice that you continue to study the english language! Yay!

Polaris
04-30-2004, 01:57 PM
I think that my english teacher doesn't take me serious!!!!!!!!!

She just like Rita, because she had classes with her!!!!!!

It's unfair! What about me? What about Cortes? She is always saying that he doesn't know anything but we went to an english site and he understand all and even write smth without mistakes!!!

Clara de resesende (my school) is gonna close and probably some teachers will go to very far schools, and probably this teacher too.

I don't know if I'm happy or sad with this!!!!

Kitsune
04-30-2004, 07:31 PM
tat's why you got a low mark. you have poor english skills..

Ouch!
04-30-2004, 08:03 PM
tat's why you got a low mark. you have poor english skills..
I don't know if you were trying to mock the Mydreamsalready, but perhaps you should take a look at your own grammar and punctuation. Just a thought.

I can only suggest that you keep at it. I don't know about making posts without any errors though. I find it very difficult to understand what you're saying sometimes, but at least you don't use chatspeak.

Meat Puppet
04-30-2004, 08:08 PM
English class is dumb dumb I only got 3/24 points from a whole year and I have brilliant English

But I regret that now :(

Dragonflame
04-30-2004, 09:05 PM
I hate English class. As long as you can speak it well enough to be easily understood, that should be good enough. There's no reason to learn things like predicate adjectives and subjunctive clauses.

Xander
04-30-2004, 09:55 PM
I think you write pretty well in English, I couldn't write that well in any other language. Keep at it :)

frr_vegeta
04-30-2004, 11:35 PM
Learning a new language is hard. Language is one of the most complex aspects of life. It is also, simultaniously one of the most important aspects of organized society. I think you're doing well. Actually you speak better English than some people I know that LIVE here.

Kirobaito
05-01-2004, 01:17 AM
I understood your post fine; your level of English will get you through anywhere you need to go. However, you probably need to work on your verb diction a bit (that's word choice).

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
05-01-2004, 03:45 AM
english...i mind not...

homework however is a different story...it sucks but u gotta do it..!

PeTeRL90
05-01-2004, 03:49 AM
I think that my english teacher doesn't take me serious!!!!!!!!!

That may be why; it's seriousLY. :p

Yamaneko
05-01-2004, 04:07 AM
Homework is cool, people. You guys are so uncool.