PDA

View Full Version : ok here what i think, (spoilers)

blue_midget192
04-30-2004, 04:15 PM
in ansems report, he says that he has marked all the heartless that he creted, right. so i presume that means the heart witth the cross through? so does that mean that all the heartless that where in KH where his artificialy created ones, and in KH2 we will have to fight the natural ones?

Ouch!
04-30-2004, 05:55 PM
Not sure. That's what I'm wondering. Are those white heartless-like things in the trailers the real heartless? But then again, there were heartless in Kingdom Hearts, and how would they get there if they were created by Ansem if it had just been openned for the first time? I guess we'll find out when KH2 reaches us.

Rye
04-30-2004, 09:40 PM
I agree with you Blue_Midget. That makes sense :) It would be cool to fight the natural heartless if that's true.

SeeDRankLou
04-30-2004, 10:39 PM
There were natural heartless in KH. The Shadows didn't have a heartless sign. The Darkballs didn't have one either. I don't know what to think of Invisibles. They don't have a heartless symbol, but they do have a hole in their bodies in the shape of a hearless symbol, but I think they are natural too.

The Nique
05-01-2004, 12:38 AM
Yeah, makes sense. The really big heartless you fight in the very beginning of the game (once in the dream world, and once on destiny island right before its destroyed completly) has the missing heart, but I don't think those ones are ansem's. Shadows and Darkballs, and invisibles are all natural heartless IMO... I think the ones with dog sheilds too... but I'm not sure on that one.

DJZen
05-01-2004, 03:17 AM
Defenders. However, that Heartless symbol also appears in Deep Dive along with the appearance of an unknown. It also does not appear on Neo Heartless.