PDA

View Full Version : FF I WSC ROM?

Lionx
05-01-2004, 05:44 AM
Does anyone know where i can get this and the Emulator? I lost it when i reformatted my computer. So if anyone can point me to the WondersSwan Remake of this i would greatly appreciate it.

Mr. Show
05-06-2004, 04:54 AM
I can point you to a GameStop (or EB) and a copy of Final Fantasy Origins. Is that good?

It is superior to a ROM in every way imaginable, Includes FF2, and guess what? It's legal! Go spend 20 bucks, i swear it won't kill you. ;)

Blue Headed Man
05-08-2004, 04:35 AM
Search it on google. I don't know if I'm allowed to post the links here, but it's pretty straight forward what to search. You'll eventually find it :), but let me remind you that the translators did a good job translating, but it's not completly done.

Mr. Graves
05-08-2004, 05:23 AM
Yep, do a Google search. You should find it fairly quickly. But if you got a PSX or PS2, forget the ROM and just get FF Origins. The same game, but much better sound and graphics.

Marak
05-19-2004, 11:29 PM
I have the WSC emulator, a translated (mostly) versions of both FF1 and FF2. If you want them, I can send them to you via e-mail (no, I have no ready way to put them up on the internet), so just PM me with your e-mail address if you want me to send the whole works to you.

Otherwise, as others have said, FF Origins is JUST like the WSC version, only with better graphics and music and a real honest-to-goodness translation.