PDA

View Full Version : What's the worst crime you've committed?

Kitsune
05-01-2004, 04:22 PM
and was you caught?

no I don't mean have you held up a store...?

Once a few years back (whilst at school) I found a wallet on the floor, and I opened it, pocketed the money and dumped the wallet.

Also I once grabbed a coat which was very similar to myown and in the pocket I found a video game, which I gave to a friend, then a later later I rehung the coat back up. after school had finished that day I went to grab my coat and saw a kid holding his coat looking a bit annoyed looking for somthing, he was looking for the video game I had given away, I grabbed my proper coat and left.

I have regretted those 2 things now, and wish I had of been more honnest and handed the wallet to a teacher, and not given the video game away.

Linus
05-01-2004, 04:26 PM
Breaking and entering, trespassing, using firearms without a permit, internet piracy, cinema piracy, driving too fast for conditions, reckless driving, truancy, etc.

Never been caught or charged with anything though.

Leeza
05-01-2004, 04:30 PM
The only thing that I can remember is when my grandfather gave me a bunch of candy and asked me to go and share it with my cousins. Of course I ate it all myself and then got caught later when my cousins asked him if they could have some candy and he was confused becasue he had just given them some through me. I felt pretty low when he said to me that all I had to do if I wanted more was to ask for it and he would have given it to me.

Kitsune
05-01-2004, 04:31 PM
by the way I was never caught for doing this stuff. but I have often considdered going to a church and confessing those sins to the vicar.

Rainecloud
05-01-2004, 04:34 PM
I've download roms, but I own the original cartridges to most of them anyway, so...

I can't really think of anything.

frr_vegeta
05-01-2004, 04:53 PM
I once drove around with my friend in the trunk. At each stoplight he would open the trunk via an internal latch and wave at the cars behind us.

Logan
05-01-2004, 04:56 PM
Downloading music, and once I stole some money from my real mother. Boring.

Del Murder
05-01-2004, 05:11 PM
Stealing from the workplace.

Doc Sark
05-01-2004, 05:24 PM
Ditto.

The muffins there are so tasty though, I couldn't help myself.

PeTeRL90
05-01-2004, 05:37 PM
I pissed on the side of a church once.

I don't see what they got so mad about! I drew a cross!

NOTE: I was drunk by the way.

Kitsune
05-01-2004, 06:27 PM
all online stuff is stupid.. the pissing on the side of a church. well that's bad.

as for

I once drove around with my friend in the trunk. At each stoplight he would open the trunk via an internal latch and wave at the cars behind us.

*snip*!?

Kitsune, this will be my first official warning to you to not go around the swear filter anymore. If others can manage it, so can you. ~ Leeza

DMKA
05-01-2004, 07:26 PM
"Automobile Burgulary" at the age of 13.

Erdrick Holmes
05-01-2004, 07:30 PM
I stole a pack of Yugioh cards from a store once. The cards I got were crappy though.

Yamaneko
05-01-2004, 07:31 PM
Stealing from the workplace.
That's expected of any employee.

Linus' list fits pretty well into mine, so I'll use his.

Bernie
05-03-2004, 04:18 AM
I stole from my mom's purse all the time as a little kid. Stole some fifty-cent pieces and spent them when I was nine. Stole candy from a store (they didn't have those beepy thingys) when I was six.

I also download ROMs and I don't own the original cartridge.

So not much but petty theft.

As for being caught, I was only caught once stealing cash from my mom, and I stole candy from that store once, and my mom knew. My dad watches me download the ROMs, then he plays them himself.

Shlup
05-03-2004, 04:24 AM
Other than downloading everything I see and taking things from work... I dunno. I don't steal from people, but when I was younger I pocketed a few things from stores. The worst thing was probably when I was like 7 one of my friends had a can of spray paint so I painted a peace sign on a wall behind a bush in a parking lot. One of the other kids told my mom and I got in trouble. D:

Kirobaito
05-03-2004, 04:41 AM
I steal from the workplace. I have pocketed over 30 used baseballs thus far. Not caught. Of course, they really don't care what you do with them after you use them in the game, but still...

Internet piracy, treason, attempted murder, and larceny, but I'm yet to be caught.