PDA

View Full Version : you never call baby when you say you will

HOOTERS
05-01-2004, 08:09 PM
Do you get annoyed when people/babys never call when they say they will, even thought theres probablyt a reason why they never called baby when they sayed threy will? Do you use the phone much?

Smash. :discuss:

Logan
05-01-2004, 08:14 PM
I get a little annoyed if I've been waiting for the call, but there's always a good reason (Phone died, usually.), so it's okay. :D

escobert
05-01-2004, 08:21 PM
Yes it's mean

Rye
05-01-2004, 08:23 PM
I used to always call someone when they asked and be upset when others didn't do the same. I usually call people when they ask, but I might forget sometimes.

Meat Puppet
05-01-2004, 08:27 PM
Nobody ever seems to say they'll call me for them to not call me; so I tend to get excited when the phone rings. But it usually turns out to be an electrician or my brother or something :mad:

Leeza
05-01-2004, 08:29 PM
It's quite inconsiderate to say that you're going to do something and then don't so it does annoy me when I have to waste my time.

I have my cell on all the time for work, but I don't usually talk much on any phone. Unless my cousin calls me, then I might as well just get comfortable and listen...not talk. :)

m4tt
05-01-2004, 08:45 PM
Yes, seeing as that happens quite a lot. You'd think that you would get used to it.

Doc Sark
05-01-2004, 10:00 PM
Only one person ever does that to me and she is a certified fruitcake of the absolute highest order. It's irritating but I have to remember that she is sub-human, and probably can't work the phone.

Xander
05-01-2004, 10:05 PM
It bugs me when people don't call when they say they will, or call really late. More so when I have to turn off the net or something to wait for the call - luckily I don't have to do that anymore.

And yeah I use the phone a lot, probably too much hehe.

Kirobaito
05-01-2004, 10:59 PM
I never hear the phone anymore. Maybe it's because I take up the phone line all day on here. :die:

Yamaneko
05-01-2004, 11:01 PM
The solution is quite simple. Never talk on the phone when talking in person is so much better.

Shlup
05-01-2004, 11:35 PM
Right now I'm waiting for several people to give me a yes/no on something, but usually I'm not waiting on calls.

Loony BoB
05-01-2004, 11:53 PM
Yeah, I hate that. Not because I really want to have the phonecall (because I know I can just have it another day) but more so because I have to stay at home waiting for a call. And when they just decide not to call, you just wasted an entire day staying at home waiting for someone to call. If someone doesn't call when they say they will, they should just let you know beforehand. Of course, nowadays if they're too late that's their problem, not mine.

The solution is quite simple. Never talk on the phone when talking in person is so much better.
They're all overseas. :(

I love my personal solution. I hardly ever have anyone call me. I make all the calls and then I'm never not around when they happen. Yay!

Fuzakeru
05-02-2004, 02:25 AM
On the phone with my lover all day . . . min at least an hour . . . for 6 months straight, long distance. ^_^- Sometimes we'll stay on for up to 7 or 8 hours.

Psychotic
05-02-2004, 02:43 AM
Hmmm, iiiinteresting thread. I'll phone each and every one of you and tell you my thoughts on it.

Fuzakeru
05-02-2004, 02:44 AM
*Waits by the phone in anticipation* . . .

Psychotic
05-02-2004, 02:49 AM
I don't know your number so I'll just guess at it. *phones random number*

OK wow, I phoned a real number, but it was the answerphone of some woman named Julie. I should have left her a message telling her my thoughts on phones, but I sort of didn't. I'm rather upset that I didn't actually, and I imagine Julie will be too :(

Fuzakeru
05-02-2004, 02:52 AM
*Ignore explanation* I can't believe you didn't call!! You have inconvienced me!! . . . *Ties in from another HOOTERS thread* . . . but I still love you. XD!
Poor Julie. Maybe I should call her? *Ponders*

Psychotic
05-02-2004, 02:54 AM
I wouldn't bother. All you'll get is "Hi, this is Julie. I'm not avaliable right now, but please feel free to leave me a message after the beep *laughs* *beep*"

Maybe she's avoiding us?

ZeZipster
05-02-2004, 02:55 AM
I don't like phones... When ever some one calls me I turn on my fax machine.

Misfit
05-02-2004, 05:31 AM
No, no, no, no, no, no, and... no. :D

Yamaneko
05-02-2004, 06:31 AM
They're all overseas. :(

This is also quite simple. Do not have friends overseas.

Rainecloud
05-02-2004, 07:47 AM
I have a lot of friends who say "I'll call you next week!" and then do nothing of the sort. I suppose it could be attributed to the fact that some of them don't have a phone line and have to use their mobiles all the time. Then again, maybe they just don't want to call me.

But yes, you're right, it is annoying.

Loony BoB
05-02-2004, 07:57 AM
This is also quite simple. Do not have friends overseas.
But baby loving you comes easily to me.

DMKA
05-02-2004, 09:49 AM
You're making me feel bad...I never call my 'gf' even though I I say "I'll call you later", but I have my reasons...still eh.

And no I never talk on the phone, one, because I don't like to, and two because I'm always using the line on here much like KB.

However I still get incoming calls so my 'gf' still gets a hold of me...gah. :mog: