PDA

View Full Version : Do you hate when

Meat Puppet
05-01-2004, 08:44 PM
What do you hate most about brains?
I hate it when I forget a word that I use a lot. Today when replying to a thread I forgot a word and got so angry trying to remember it banging my head on a wall and still don't have it so I'll make the word up, relatiadentical crossed with symmatreical.

Yeah so anyway I couldn't see or remember a "what makes you angry" thread so I made a new one what about you

And don't say you hate it when it makes people make a thread about brains because I already knew you'd say that and hurt my feelings.

Rye
05-01-2004, 08:56 PM
I hate they wake you up during a good dream.

Skogs
05-01-2004, 09:54 PM
They smell nasty.

Actually, it's the formaldehyde.

Erdrick Holmes
05-01-2004, 09:56 PM
Bad memories won't stop tormenting me, I wish there was some kind of amnisia drug that makes you lose certain memories of specific things.

Xander
05-01-2004, 09:58 PM
I hate when I try and speak but my brain doesn't work, especially speaking to people I'm nervous around or something, and then I can't get the words right. >_<

Doc Sark
05-01-2004, 10:04 PM
When they make you feel something you don't want to feel anymore.

Kirobaito
05-01-2004, 10:59 PM
I hate it when they cause people to make threads about brains.

Shlup
05-01-2004, 11:33 PM
I hate it when they wont wake up after 14 hours or sleep. Arrrgh...

Mort
05-02-2004, 12:16 PM
i hate it when i cant find the words to explain stuff and it all comes out mumbo jumbo and the person looks at you like :O_O:

Breine
05-02-2004, 12:39 PM
...That we only use one side of it.

Rainecloud
05-02-2004, 12:46 PM
I wish my brain was more like a computer hard drive. There's a lot of memories in my brain that I'd like to erase, but it's impossible. Also, I could load things into my brain via some sort of ethernet head port (ala Matrix), thus saving time and effort. Just think - you could learn how to make origami in three minutes, or you could have the entire works of William Shakespeare burned into your cerebral cortex in a jiffy.

The "Recycle Bin" feature just raises more questions...

Maxico
05-02-2004, 03:03 PM
I dont think having a computer like brain would be a good idea.

"Well what was I thinking about again?"
*this brain has performed an illigal operation and will be shut down*
"argh, argh, ctrl alt delete CTRL ALT DELETE"
*brain reboots*

*Sorry, you have restarted your brain without shutting it down through windows, your brain has been corrupted and needs to be reformated*
"noooooooooooooooooooooo- urgh"

Psychotic
05-02-2004, 03:07 PM
I hate it when my brain tells me to stab people with ice cream cones. What a waste of perfectly good ice cream. Stupid brain...

Lord Xehanort
05-02-2004, 06:30 PM
...That we only use one side of it.

Actually, I think that's incorrect, Breinekins. I heard once that each side of the brain controls the opposite side of the body. (left brain-right side and vice-versa) That's why it's so hard to twirl your arms in opposite directions in front of your face, b/c both sides of your brain are working at the same time in different tasks.

We do only use 10% of our brains, though.

Mr. Graves
05-02-2004, 06:57 PM
We do only use 10% of our brains, though.

No, we do not. (http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/10percnt.htm)

Lord Xehanort
05-02-2004, 07:01 PM
No, we do not. (http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/10percnt.htm)

I stand corrected. *shoots self*

Loony BoB
05-02-2004, 07:04 PM
I hate they wake you up during a good dream.
I like that because if I don't wake up then I won't remember it.