PDA

View Full Version : stupid, stupid, stupid ips patch...

DJZen
05-03-2004, 03:13 AM
Right, soooo......

For no reason other than to amuse myself, I started mussing around with my rom of the game. I went to use an ips patch that changes all the esper and monster graphics back to the original Japanese ones, but it just scrambled the tile order. It's not just in the game, I checked with my graphics editor and the tiles are most definitely in the wrong order. Does anyone have an ips patch to change the monster & esper graphics only back to the Japanese versions? I've been playing around with the character portraits and sprites and don't want those changed, or any of the script or item/spell/action names. Just esper & monster graphics. Can someone help me out?

Also, the patch I found somewhere to fix the evasion bug is no longer at the URL I have. Anyone know where it went to?

ForeverZeroUltima
05-04-2004, 01:47 AM
it went to your precious Heidagger.

DocFrance
05-04-2004, 03:20 AM
Dum de dum...

ForeverZeroUltima
05-05-2004, 01:26 AM
whoa, it did?!

DJZen
05-05-2004, 06:38 AM
DocFrance, you're awesome, thank you. FZU, you don't make sense when you talk.

ForeverZeroUltima
05-06-2004, 01:35 AM
shush, you. :p

Cire Avlisad
05-27-2004, 07:35 AM
my cat's breath smells like catfood...

ForeverZeroUltima
05-27-2004, 08:50 PM
i know i'm no cid's knight, but...plz dont revive dead threads (well, technicallly no one has posted in this thread for over 12 days, but still).

Del Murder
05-28-2004, 03:29 AM
Zero, if you spot someone doing something you think is against the rules, please use the warn button rather than telling them what to do. You've been doing this a lot lately and we don't appreciate it. Anyway, a month is hardly dead in this forum, but this thread has turned to spam and France already solved the problem so I'm closing it.