PDA

View Full Version : [A] Rikku~Pencil Drawing

*angel tears*
05-03-2004, 03:42 AM
Just a little pencil drawing i did of Rikku from FFX-2 ^_^.So tell me what you think!

Rye
05-05-2004, 10:45 PM
Wow! That's beautiful, as usual. The only thing that seems wrong is that her neck seems a little too short and a little too thick. Other than that, it's great. Her eyes and hair are amazing. :)

*angel tears*
05-15-2004, 05:48 PM
thanx for your comment ^_^ yeah i think your right about the neck, i guess i didnt notice cause the scarf >.<

Jenn
05-18-2004, 03:00 AM
thats pretty!

Snowman
05-31-2004, 05:49 PM
really nice details and shades....what about trying her less oriental?

Kami
06-02-2004, 11:26 PM
You definately improved, angel tears.

Ki Ki
06-03-2004, 01:25 AM
Wow! That's beautiful, as usual. The only thing that seems wrong is that her neck seems a little too short and a little too thick. Other than that, it's great. Her eyes and hair are amazing. :)

Yea. *agrees,agrees*. Try slimming down her neck. But its very pretti anyway still. :skull3:

Ouch!
06-03-2004, 04:38 AM
That's really good, but am I the only one who looks at the eyes and sees Lenne?

ChaosCalibur
06-03-2004, 04:53 AM
that's not Rikku, that's riku :\ Anyways a great drawing, the eyes look kinda weird though.

How come nobody draws Rikku, he's just so cool :cry:

Rusty
06-03-2004, 07:27 AM
Thats a really beautiful drawing!

Squall and Rinoa
06-03-2004, 10:41 AM
First of all, you have an awesome talent about you. That much is true. I can't draw stick figures worth anything, so I bow to your superiority.

Starting with her hair. I like the way you added detail to the "shiny" effects in it. Making sure that there is a lustre there without there being any light is pretty cool. The only real criticism is this. The braids look more like a chain of some type of food rather than actual braids. That's just me being nit picky, though. I guess I would have liked to see more on top, too. Nice length, nice work.

Her face. She looks to have a face of a porcelain doll, which is cute. I agree with an above poster that her eyes look like that of Lenne's, but it's a nice quiality of eyes, and would rather see more realistic like that, then something along the lines of an anime character. The shading around her eyes is fantastic. Love that. Eyebrows are nice and shapely. I love the button nose you gave her. That seems fitting. Her lips are a little out of proportion, but that's me being picky again. I'd just rather see a little larger of an upper lip, that's all.

Her upper body? The neck seems a little fat, but honestly, that's because of the shading. It's covered well by the scarf she wears. The plaid effect you gave to her scarf is nice. It adds a great touch. If it were plain and blank, that would be a problem for me. The shading in general is done well on her body, even if it's not much of it.

Overall, very nice work. I'd like to see more in the future.

*angel tears*
06-03-2004, 04:39 PM
eep more comments!i feel loved :love:

Thank you so much Squall_and_Rinoa for spending that much time on commenting on my work, no ones ever writen somthing so long for one of my comments and im glad you would spend so much time looking at and analysing my work :)

and umm ChaosCalibur..im not sure what your talking about lol,but i think you might be mistaken.The Rikku from FFX/FFX-2 is spelled with 2 K's and the Riku from kh is spelled with just one...eh i think thats who you were talking about right?'

oh and thanx to you kami, you comment mean lots to me :)

umm.. well anyway thanx again guys! ^_^

Xander
06-03-2004, 10:36 PM
OMG! That is beeeeeeeautiful!

I like it as it is actually. I like the way her eyes are kinda oriental, reminds me of how she looks in the FMVs of FFX-2, but it's different enough to be original, and not just another Rikku picture.

The only thing I would say is the hair could be a little higher up, seems kinda flat at the top.

I agree with Zaphier, she does look kinda like Lenne, because of the eyes.

And yeah it is RiKKu, not Riku. :p

Edit - Oh and I forgot, the shading is aweeeeesome. Wow.

SummonerSteph
11-30-2005, 07:05 PM
that's not Rikku, that's riku :\ Anyways a great drawing, the eyes look kinda weird though.

How come nobody draws Rikku, he's just so cool :cry:
No that is RIKKU:mad: ; Riku is a character from kindom hearts:D

Yew-Yevon
11-30-2005, 08:18 PM
O_O...:kaocheer: :kaocheer: :kaocheer: :kaoclove: :kaoclove: :kaoclove: :kaocheer: :kaocheer: :kaocheer: :kaoclove: :kaoclove: :kaoclove: :kaocheer: :kaocheer: :kaocheer:

Its......so.....pretty...can I have a wallpaper of it pleeeeeeeeeeeeese?

my hotmail is yuyevonofspeara@hotmail.com

Pouring Rain
11-30-2005, 08:47 PM
So pretty...the eyes do make you think of Lenne. There is no way I'd be able to make something so detailed. I love artistswho make everything so detailed. I just make chibified versions of people >.<