PDA

View Full Version : AHHH SKERRY!

DMKA
05-03-2004, 09:05 AM
Have you ever seen something in real life that scared the crap out of you, or you just couldn't believe your eyes when you seen it?

Once I was walking home from a liquor store when I was about 11 or so and right when I was in the middle of the street 2 cars had a head on collision about a yard away from me. Quite skerry indeed, to see up so close.

Discuss

Rainecloud
05-03-2004, 09:16 AM
I see scary looking folk on the street. They're usually obese and hideously ugly people.

I try not to be prejudice, but some of these people make my stomach turn.

Random Tonberry
05-03-2004, 09:21 AM
A pack of Mormons at my door. *shudders*

Rainecloud
05-03-2004, 09:41 AM
A pack of Mormons at my door. *shudders*

Ask them to explain "The Kingdom" to you, and they'll argue amongst themselves about their core beliefs.

Guaranteed.

Meat Puppet
05-03-2004, 10:29 AM
When me and my cousin were 12 or so, we could crawl through a sewage pipe (it was big enough to stand up in) and we had gotten general knowledge of it all. One time we went adventuring in there, and on one of the crossroads, peeking around the corner was a glowing sorta figure, humanoid but not moving. I didn't get the best look at it, my brother was in front of me and turned around and bowled me over, I got a graze on my elbow and it got infected with some sewer virus. Anyway we never went back in there again afraid of that thing. :eek:

DocFrance
05-03-2004, 01:44 PM
The title of this thread made me think of John Kerry. And I'll admit, he is pretty skerry.

Breine
05-03-2004, 02:16 PM
Well, I've seen many scary things but one thing that really freaks me out is:

Every time me and one of my friends have been to the movies we drive trough this very scary forest. Romour has it that a woman once crashed in her car there, and she instantly died. Anyway, when we are on our way through this forest, it's always very dark (No wonder because it's always around midnight) and every single time we stop the car in this forest and we just sit there and look out the windows and into this dark forest. It's really scary!

Erdrick Holmes
05-03-2004, 02:17 PM
I saw the Aquaman game for XBox.

Peegee
05-03-2004, 03:20 PM
The title reminds me of MY skerry picture thread.

Um...I'm rarely scared except when I intentionally scare myself. This can be anything from imagining weird scary girls coming at me to all sorts of nonsense. It's quite enjoyable.

SeeDRankLou
05-03-2004, 07:51 PM
When I was 12 I was playing outside in my front yard. It was cloudy so it wasn't very hot. Literally 3 feet to my left lightning struck the ground. Scared the crap out of me, I was in shock for about an hour (get it..shock :).......I tried). And still to this day in that yard, grass will not grow where the lighting struck the ground.

Misfit
05-03-2004, 07:54 PM
A couple days ago this spider crossed my desk in my room right in front of me. O_O' I... uh, kinda screamed and pushed myself away from the desk, knocked some glass things over (that was on my desk), and ran out of the room. ^_^

TasteyPies
05-03-2004, 08:00 PM
My ex <shudders>

Rye
05-03-2004, 09:02 PM
When my hermit crab died, his claws fell off, and we're just lying there and I screamed because it scared me so much.

Psychotic
05-03-2004, 09:14 PM
The title of this thread made me think of John Kerry. And I'll admit, he is pretty skerry.

Well, I'm guessing you didn't have a nightmare about said politician. I had one where he went around claiming to be Jesus. Now THAT was scary.

Mikztsu
05-03-2004, 09:20 PM
A dead man when our bus drove over him.

Agent Proto
05-03-2004, 09:23 PM
I once saw this guy at the arcades. He offered me free coins to play and uh... let's just end it there. it's pretty scary.

GrimmReaper
05-03-2004, 10:08 PM
i'll have to second that kerry opinion. That guy is just skerry.

Shlup
05-03-2004, 10:12 PM
A pack of Mormons at my door. *shudders*I like it when they show up. You don't have to talk about religion with them; you can just make them do chores. I usually have them sweep my porch. They like it 'cause if they don't get enough tracting hours they have to work at the library or something boring.

Kirobaito
05-03-2004, 11:08 PM
I thought it was pretty skerry when you informed us that you were walking home from a liquor store when you were 11.

DMKA
05-08-2004, 04:59 PM
Did I say that? Well I MEANT to say it was a candy store...yeah candy store, thats it...why don't you look convinced!?!? :riiight:

*runs*

Crimson II
05-08-2004, 05:10 PM
When I was about 9 my dad used to take me to the track at the high school and I'd sit on the bleachers while he'd run laps. One time I was jsumping up and down on them and my footing slipped and I fell between, but the metal bleachers were old and twisted, so when I fell, my body twisted so that it fell through, but my head turned and got caught between the bleachers and they were choking the air out of me, but my dad saw it right away and rushed over and pulled me out.. Only ony of the many times I've almost died though, lol.

Dragonflame
05-08-2004, 05:22 PM
One time I was in a store and a thief came in and killed the store owner with a gun. I hid behind a shelf and didn't move for hours after seeing that. The police had to drag me out when they got there.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
05-09-2004, 07:47 AM
Seing dead people in viewings i couldnt bring myself to get close to them....even if it was my relative....

BatChao
05-09-2004, 07:55 AM
One time I was in a store and a thief came in and killed the store owner with a gun. I hid behind a shelf and didn't move for hours after seeing that. The police had to drag me out when they got there.

Wow, that's crazy. Let's see.... scariest thing I've seen... I uhh... can't think of anything. My life is full of uneventfulness... I guess this one time in front of school, this truck ran over this other car and the paramedics where carrying the people out and they were all bloodied and stuff... that was pretty scary.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
05-09-2004, 08:11 AM
i remember another one.....i was standing in the same spot a person commited suicide in a shopping centre the day after it happened....t'was creepy i tell you!

Rainecloud
05-09-2004, 08:17 AM
Just last week, I was searching for "Funny Pictures" on Google (due to boredom), and I came across a link to a supposedly amusing site. After viewing some genuinely funny pictures of cats and other animals doing stupid things, I came across one from *a certain rotten site*, which is too disgusting to describe. Let's just say it involved a man, a large wooden post and some genitals.

I wasn't expecting that.

Rase
05-10-2004, 01:43 AM
Scariest thing that's happened to me was getting in a car crash. We were going 50, the other guy was going 70-80. No one died, thankfully.

Scariest thing I've seen is... you mom! Sorry, had to say it. Seriously though, probably when a bear was about 3 feet away from me. Good old Alaska wildlife.