PDA

View Full Version : FF7 being redone

jzt45
05-03-2004, 08:28 PM
Final Fantasy VII for PSP?
Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - DigitalBackSpin

Square is reportedly hard at work on no less than two Final Fantasy titles for Sony's upcoming Playstation portable. From what we're hearing you can look forward to on port of a "favorite" PSone era title and an all new title in the FF series for PSP.

Of course fans are banking on FFVII being the hot port and it would seem to be the most logical choice for the system. No information was given as to the content of either game nor if the all new title would somehow tie into either FFXI or FFXII.

Flying Mullet
05-03-2004, 08:34 PM
Sounds like another rumor-fest just waiting to happen.

zacks_clone
05-03-2004, 08:35 PM
didnt they also say that they had no plans on re-making 7 in any way.They would have to go through and re-do the entire game,seeing how everythng was abit outdated.That,and you can still play it.not likely.

Flying Mullet
05-03-2004, 08:38 PM
Can this be substantiated outside of "DigitalBackSpin"?

If ths really was possible it would be all over the news, not just in some backwoods magazine.

Loony BoB
05-03-2004, 08:53 PM
Hmm, looks like something to keep our eyes out for with regards to news online, however I've so far not had any news alerts sent to my email about it. Until there's something backing it up online, this will have to stay classified as a rumour. I imagine that the all-new FF title for the PSP may well be the same all-new title that they're talking about coming out on the GBA... although I've only seen that talked about on a couple of sites, too. I don't think an FF game has ever been released on more than one platform without some years inbetween, so it will be interesting to see how this all develops.

m4tt
05-03-2004, 08:54 PM
didnt they also say that they had no plans on re-making 7 in any way.

Exactly.

DocFrance
05-03-2004, 08:57 PM
Welcome to "Potential FF7 Remake Rumor Thread" #387...