PDA

View Full Version : Airship locations

Flying Mullet
05-03-2004, 10:58 PM
When I played through the game I used a walkthrough to find the airship locations (the passwords). Now I'm wondering, how do you find those locations without a strategy guide (i.e. how do you find the passwords in the game)?

Kirobaito
05-03-2004, 11:45 PM
You guess. I think.

metCloud
05-04-2004, 12:43 AM
I used the walkthrough the second time around to get them too, I think they are answers to Al Bhed riddles that are in different places in Spira. So if you dont have primers I guess you would never figure them out.

Anaralia
05-04-2004, 08:00 PM
You do need the primers. Then, you go to...... *tries to remember*... ufff.

Some of this may be inaccurate. My apologies, it's been a while.

There are riddles in both Baaj Temple and the lightning plains. I can't remember what the Baaj Temple message says, but the lightning plains one says something to the tune of, "There is a valley in a vast plain, blah blah blah blah check the giant thorn next to the vale.". So, you go to the Calm lands, and follow the signs (clickety) (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=44096) to the GODHAND password.

Another password is divided in two: one half is in the desert and the other half is somewhere else (Mi'ihen Highroad?). It's divided like this:

part one: T e a s o d s ...
part two: h p s w r i ...

Put them together, and you get "The password is..."

I can't remember any more. Sorry I wasn't any more help.

square_is_the_best
05-27-2004, 05:54 PM
Another password is divided in two: one half is in the desert and the other half is somewhere else (Mi'ihen Highroad?). It's divided like this:

part one: T e a s o d s ...
part two: h p s w r i ...

Put them together, and you get "The password is..."

I can't remember any more. Sorry I wasn't any more help.

Let me finish that:

The first part is in the Kilika forest near the beginning and the second in Besaid. And I think in Sanubia Desert it says: Kilika and Besaid combine as one.

Part one: T E A S O D S I T R O S
Part two: H P S W R I V C O I U

Together it says: The password is VICTORIOUS