PDA

View Full Version : Actors/Actresses you hate.

Agent Proto
05-04-2004, 04:26 AM
Is there an actor or actress that you hate so much that you refuse to watch any movie that they star in?

Well, I don't have any that I hate, but my dad has one, and that is Tom Cruise. Since that divorce, my dad said he refuses to watch any movie featuring him.

Kinda of a pity for him. The Last Samurai looks good, despite the fact that Tom Cruise is in the lead role.

Kirobaito
05-04-2004, 04:28 AM
I hate John Wayne. He is such a HORRIBLE actor, and everybody says that he's great.

TheAbominatrix
05-04-2004, 04:34 AM
Most of the celebrities I hate come from the music world... and offhand I can only think of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. I've disliked them since they were on Full House, and they're just sucky actresses. They make the same movie over and over again, just changing the name and the settings, and seeing their products everywhere sickens me. Most especially because, while I'm 21, they look way way older than me. It's gross.

Casey
05-04-2004, 04:37 AM
Most of the celebrities I hate come from the music world... and offhand I can only think of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. I've disliked them since they were on Full House, and they're just sucky actresses. They make the same movie over and over again, just changing the name and the settings, and seeing their products everywhere sickens me. Most especially because, while I'm 21, they look way way older than me. It's gross.

Yeah I agree, they even got a videogame.:P I dont know which actors I hate, erm ... Ben Affleck, he was only in a few good movies like ''sum of all fears'' and ''changing lanes'' I know of, and his movies ''daredevil'' and ''giglie'' suxed.

RSL
05-04-2004, 04:57 AM
Russell Crowe. I don't watch movies with him in it.

Calliope
05-04-2004, 06:31 AM
Nicolas Cage & John Travolta.

I can't believe the pair of them star in a movie together :hat:

eestlinc
05-04-2004, 06:47 AM
i don't like cameron diaz.

Doomgaze
05-04-2004, 06:50 AM
Proto - Is your dad Nicole Kidman?

KB - You are a bad person.

pixie_demon
05-04-2004, 06:52 AM
i hate tom cruise, russell crowe, the olsen tarts (the have like 5 lame games and 20 million sucky movies), and matt damon. and mark hamill, coz he will never ever shake luke skywalker. oh yeah, and that guy who played the oldest brother in the brady bunch. except he loves that typecasting. he loves the brady thing, thinks it gets him chicks! :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2

Shlup
05-04-2004, 06:56 AM
I can't stand to watch anything with Ben Stiller in it. I just want to flick that guy right in the nose! ARGH!

Doc Sark
05-04-2004, 10:14 AM
Glenn Close annoys me for some reason, she has a really weird face and I find it rather disconcerting.

Cid
05-04-2004, 10:31 AM
Jennifer Lopez!
Eddie Murphy!

Doc Sark
05-04-2004, 10:49 AM
Sick. How could I forget Jennifer Lopez, you're absolutely right Cid, she is a festering abcess on the acting world.

Skogs
05-04-2004, 03:47 PM
Anything with Eddy Murphy's face in it. Also, any Hugh Grant pre-Notting Hill is to be avoided.

Bernhard
05-04-2004, 04:10 PM
Mickey Rourke. Ugh.

Jack
05-04-2004, 04:20 PM
Jet Li
Hugh Grant
Emma Thompson
Jennifer Lopez

Cid
05-04-2004, 06:21 PM
Ohh!

The little kid in Episode One. *shudder*

<i>"But...I....want....to...be...a...jedi knight!11!"</I>

Rainecloud
05-04-2004, 06:40 PM
Eddie Murphy, John Travolta, Keanu Reeves and *shudder* Leonardo DiCaprio.

Breine
05-04-2004, 07:11 PM
I don't think so. I can't think of any actor/actress that I hate og dislike... There probably is one though.

Mr. Graves
05-04-2004, 07:46 PM
DJ Qualls. I also couldn't stand Ashton Kutcher, but "The Butterfly Effect" changed my opinion of him completly. He should do more serious roles.

That's all I can think of.

Levian
05-05-2004, 03:49 PM
I don't really hate any of these actors I'm about to list, but let's just say I dislike them strongly. I hate using the word hate, since it's a strong word, and I don't use such words about people I don't even know :p

Anyway:

Ben Affleck
Jennifer Lopez (which automatically means boring movie)
Tom Cruise (which automatically means boring movie focusing on movie effects rather than plot)
Keanu Reeves
Matt Damon
edit:
Eddie Murphy
Jackie Chan (When he is supposed to be funny, I feel like stabbing myself in the face instead of laughing.)

Meh, my mind is empty. I'll edit this list later.

Iceglow
05-05-2004, 04:13 PM
theres very few actors I dont like but the Olsen twins are in there as is Arnold Schwartznegger he sucks at acting the only role he ever played well was the terminator and thats cause he only had to kill people and say "Asta La vista baby!" in a flat voice. how the heck did he become gov'nor of cali?

Strider
05-05-2004, 04:41 PM
Halle Berry
Jerry O'Connell
Brittany Murphy
Rob Schneider
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Paul Walker
Steven Seagal
Jean Claude Van Damme

For starters, of course.

Erdrick Holmes
05-06-2004, 02:24 PM
How can you not like Halle Berry, she's so hot.

Anyway, anything with the Olsen Twins. Those two scare the bejesus out of me.

Polaris
05-06-2004, 02:40 PM
Jennifer Lopez

Ben Affleck

Mikztsu
05-06-2004, 03:54 PM
I can't stand Julia Roberts. Her laughter is annoying and she is annoying. Plus, all her movies sucks and are similar.

Antonio Banderas. I don't like him, eventhough I liked Desperado. Without Jonny Depp, <i>Once Upon A Time In Mexico</i> would've sucked, because Banderas sucked ass.

Orlando Bloom. I don't know why. He was good Legolas, but when I watched Pirates of Caribean, in my opinion he just played Legolas there as well and for some reason I just don't like him. :p

Sean Connery. He used to be awesome. In fact, one of my favourite actors. Nowadays he simply sucks, and it's said that he's not very devoted during filmings anymore and constantly arguing with directors ( ie refusing to do as director says). And it shows.

Whatta' arrogant old bastard.

Tom Cruise is goooood. :\

Polaris
05-06-2004, 03:59 PM
I can't stand Julia Roberts. Her laughter is annoying and she is annoying. Plus, all her movies sucks and are similar.

Orlando Bloom. I don't know why. He was good Legolas, but when I watched Pirates of Caribean, in my opinion he just played Legolas there as well and for some reason I just don't like him. :p

Tom Cruise is goooood. :\

I like Tom Cruise, I cried at all thened when he was talking with the emperor in The Last Samurai. Orlando Bloom is a hot!!! Come on, have mercy of him! *beg in my knees* Julia Roberts looks like a journalist that we have in Portugal, her mouth is so big!

LH
05-06-2004, 04:00 PM
Ethan Suplee, most of all. I hate that ****. He reminds me so much of this fat annoying kid I know, especially with his loudmouth role in American History X. Now that I think of it, I hate his character more than the man, but whatever. Honorable mentions are Ben Affleck, Ben Stiller, Hugh Grant... oh, and Chris Tucker! He really sucks and he's just an annoying Chris Rock imitator.

Mikztsu
05-06-2004, 04:04 PM
Oh yes, speaking of Chris Rock, he's one of the most annoying there is. I can't stand his voice and everything.

Burtsplurt
05-06-2004, 06:13 PM
Ben Affleck. No one else comes close to being the prat he is.

:)

Anaralia
05-06-2004, 08:03 PM
I dislike Jennifer Aniston. I feel kinda guilty about this, because it really isn't so much her own fault that I hate her, as much as it is the media's. She wouldn't bother me at all if it weren't for the fact that she is shoved in our faces at every turn, and that The Powers That Be have decided that she is a goddess on earth who is so talented and perfect and blindingly beautiful that any self respecting magazine needs to have her on the cover at least 1000000 times a year. Yeah, I know it's not (completely) her fault, but still. Her overexposure is completely undeserved given the amount of her "talent", and it bugs.

And yeah, Ben Affleck. For the same reasons.

EDIT: Maybe I should add Jennifer Lopez to my overexposed Hall of Shame, but the truth is, with J-Lo, everybody already hates her. Both the general public and the entertainment industry knows that she's overexposed/undertalented, and jump at any oportunity to dump on her. Not even other actors can stand her, and that's what seperates her from Aniston/Affleck.

Dr Unne
05-06-2004, 08:48 PM
How are all of you forgetting Pauly Shore? Also Ben Affleck, George Clooney, Julia Roberts, Nicole Kidman, Matt Damon, Brad Pitt for the most part, etc. I hope I spelled some of those wrong; they don't deserve to have their names spelled correctly. It'd probably be easier to create a list of actors I CAN stand.

Cid
05-06-2004, 08:59 PM
Pauly Shore is too simple and too out of date to hate.

Oh, and Encino Man was great.

Mikztsu
05-06-2004, 09:52 PM
Brad Pitt, in my opinion, is one of the best there really is. He can do just about <i>any</i> role. Very versatile and funny actor. One of my favourites definately. :)

LH
05-06-2004, 10:01 PM
Brad Pitt, in my opinion, is one of the best there really is. He can do just about <i>any</i> role. Very versatile and funny actor. One of my favourites definately. :)

Second only to Johnny Depp, or maybe third to Depp and Edward Norton.

White Raven
05-06-2004, 10:12 PM
Hillary Duff.
Ashton Kutcher.
The Olsen Twits.
Jennifer Lopez.

I would die a happy man if they all died with me.

TheAbominatrix
05-06-2004, 10:51 PM
How can you not like Halle Berry, she's so hot.

Yeah that's an excellent basis as to whether or not you like someone. :rolleyes2

Anyway, I cant stand Jennifer Lopez either. She cant act for crap. Hillary Duff is crap. Ashton Kutcher was good on That 70's Show, but he seems to be a one-trick pony. I refer to all his movies (with the exclusion of The Butterfly Effect) as 'The Many Adventures of Kelso'. Same character, different setting.

Oh and Unne, I cant hate Pauly Shore. He's too nice.

Calliope
05-07-2004, 03:42 AM
hehehe, speaking of Pauly Shore and Ashton Whatshisname, I was watching Punk'd last night and they got this obnoxious eight year old kid with a megaphone to be an "reporter" at some red carpet affair and he ended up just slinging insults at celebrities and telling Pauly Shore how washed up his career was. It was awesome, everyone was justifiably mad but couldn't give him a thrashing cos he was only eight years old :D

Lord Chainsaw
05-07-2004, 08:54 PM
How are all of you forgetting Pauly Shore?

Are you kidding? Pauly Shore is THE MAN. He is the greatest man to have ever walked the face of the Earth.

He is THE WEASEL!!!!!! WHEEEEEZE THE JUICE!

And if you don't like him munchin' on your grindage, just say something about it.

Bio Dome was so funny. All of his movies are great except for In the Army Now. That one did suck, I'll admit.

C'mon, wheeze the juice BUUUUUUUUUDDY, wheeze the juice!

Imperia
05-09-2004, 10:08 AM
I really don't like Hilary Duff... I'm not even sure if that's her real face. A girl her age doesn't look THAT old in make-up.

I really dislike actresses more than actors. I also don't like the soap opera actresses, Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow, the mom on George Lopez (I destest that show), then there's the Olsen Twins. Their movies are all the same! Don't they ever have anything fresh?

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
05-10-2004, 11:48 AM
j-lo(hot but boring)
hillary duff (cant act)
gettin bored of Jakie chan
Affleck (ruined daredevil)
Mandy Moore(same reason as j.lo)

P8
06-12-2004, 09:09 PM
i cant stand watching myself.