PDA

View Full Version : I saw a dream of HOOTERS making this topic

Mikztsu
05-04-2004, 12:11 PM
No kidding; last night in my dream I read a topic by Hooters which was something like: <u>When your parents makes you embrassed</u> or something like that. Hooters himself said in my dream, that his parents had attached wires to him for school, and if he left the classroom in the middle of class, it would start somekinda' loud alarm for teachers and Hooters's parents. :smash:

What stupid stuff your parents has done to make you feel embarrased?

Strider
05-04-2004, 12:14 PM
My parents embarass me consistently with their thrifty habits.

Misfit
05-04-2004, 12:26 PM
No kidding; last night in my dream I read a topic by Hooters which was something like: <u>When your parents makes you embrassed</u> or something like that. Hooters himself said in my dream, that his parents had attached wires to him for school, and if he left the classroom in the middle of class, it would start somekinda' loud alarm for teachers and Hooters's parents. :smash:
xDDD

Anyways, my parents don't embarass me... I embarass them. >D

Psychotic
05-04-2004, 12:30 PM
When they try to like/understand things I like. "So this is a what's it... Fantasy Final game, isn't it?" actual quote.

Meat Puppet
05-04-2004, 04:44 PM
Has a girlfriend the same age as me.

Erdrick Holmes
05-04-2004, 04:48 PM
You're gonna get a laugh out of this. My parents recently installed box springs under my bed. my matress is like 4 feet off the ground. I'll take a picture of it and show you when I get home.

Peegee
05-04-2004, 05:16 PM
What are teh box strings? I'm familiar with two types of beds: the ones made of wood that you plow a mattress on top, and the one with a rectangular-wooden-framed-spring-filled thing encased in some sort of fabric. You plow a mattress on top of that too.

Any other bed doesn't count, like airbeds and sofas.

My parents don't embarrass me. Maybe they did when I was a child but that was more of them being around me and my friends than anything else, and now that's not an issue or a problem.

Yamaneko
05-04-2004, 05:38 PM
They used to, but now I don't care. They're the way they are. I can't do anything about it except crack jokes about them in front of them, all in good fun of course.

Polaris
05-04-2004, 05:41 PM
They never embarased me! Well at least in front of everyone! They just threat me! Horrible threats, but I can handle. I know it's a lie!

Rainecloud
05-04-2004, 05:43 PM
My Dad laughs at Internet jokes that he doesn't understand - mainly ones he's seen here at EoFF.

He'll laugh hysterically for about five minutes, and then ask me what the joke meant a few hours later.

Parents...

Kirobaito
05-05-2004, 03:43 AM
My parents don't notice my existence. So I'm set. :p

Jebus
05-05-2004, 03:50 AM
My parents love to embarass/piss me off. They think its funny.

DMKA
05-05-2004, 03:51 AM
They embarrass me by being the worthless dumba$$ piece of trash beings they are.

Of course they arn't around me when I'm around other people, so the only thing thats embarrassing is saying that I'm related to them.

HOOTERS
05-05-2004, 05:09 AM
My parents embarrass me by attaching wires to me at school, so if I left the classroom in the middle of class, it would start somekinda' loud alarm for teachers and my parents.

Stupid parents.

:smash:

Fisticuffs
05-05-2004, 06:27 AM
My mom, all things considered, is actually pretty cool.

My dad, however...to sum everything up, he has the family nickname "Uncle Pervert".

I don't like appearing in public with him.

Erdrick Holmes
05-05-2004, 01:20 PM
My mom also gives me the third degree on stupid things like if I comeh ome with a piece of gum in my mouth she'll say "Where did you get the gum? Who gave it to you? Do you know him/her?"

Oh and she's a bit of a nazi when it comes to food.

frr_vegeta
05-05-2004, 05:47 PM
It's evident that hooters has corrupted your minds and controls you all.

Fear him.

Dragonflame
05-05-2004, 11:06 PM
I am frightened by the fact that you go to sleep and dream about HOOTERS. Is there something you aren't telling us.

Rye
05-05-2004, 11:42 PM
Dad's somewhat racial attitude embarasses me.

And when we our computer breaks and he uses computer terms thinking they're right like: "The motherboard seems to be uploading the spy viruses and it causes the documents to mess up", stuff like that.

Dragonflame
05-06-2004, 02:47 AM
And sometimes my dad makes comments about random people. Like a guy at my school with pink hair, my dad called him a "fag", which is insane.

That's awesome! I wish my parents would do that!

Rostum
05-06-2004, 10:03 AM
Heh, whenever they do something embarasing infront of my friends I just shrug it off and pretend it doesn't bother me. You'd be suprised how well it works, because no one usualy really cares. =P

Although, they embarassed my sister at one point during her teenage years. At a party my sister wouldn't come out to the car (was drunk most likely) so my mum went in there in her dressing gown and told her off. :D Haha, cracks me up too.

Loony BoB
05-06-2004, 10:15 AM
My Dad and stepmum don't really embarrass me. My Mum has done it on a few occasions. The worst is when she asks me anything to do with my sex life. That's horrible. I refuse to answer those questions and she doesn't ask anymore, thank God. She's just a typical mum otherwise - she can be really cool but she can also drag you into situations as if you were a ten year old kid and you're thinking "oh my God..."

My stepdad hasn't embarrassed me because I think he's cool, but if he wants to embarrass anyone, he will. Like when he dropped down to his knees and begged to Mum: "Oh please, pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase, Judith, can I have it, can I? I'll do anything!" in the middle of a well known superstore in NZ (The Warehouse). Mum went so bright red, it was awesome. Another time in the same store, Mum had a bottle of coke she was drinking from when she came in. They showed the security guard so it didn't look like she was walking around drinking something from the shelf, and then when she left through the counters he exclaimed in a very, very loud voice "Are you going to pay for that or what?" The guard cracked up and Mum, again, went bright red.