PDA

View Full Version : A Trick of Traps.

Rainecloud
05-04-2004, 06:09 PM
Everyone likes traps. It's always funny when that bucket you balanced on top of the door falls on someone's head after they walk into the room, right? Also, isn't it hilarious when you see a bear of some variety trapped inside one of these (http://www.geo-outdoors.info/icons/bear_trap_teeth_1.jpg) nifty numbers?

So, what are your favourite traps/tricks/practical jokes/evil plots/funny mishaps?

Ichy
05-04-2004, 06:23 PM
I think it's funny when you walk about in the woods, follow a trap hunter and then move all his traps so that they're right on his return path and he gets trapped in one of his own of these (http://www.geo-outdoors.info/icons/bear_trap_teeth_1.jpg) nifty numbers. :P

Peegee
05-04-2004, 06:25 PM
Bear traps are nasty. I think random lovers back in the day used to lose various body parts due to them.

I don't do tricks any more, but you are more than welcomed to try the following:

- Call the local Jehova's Witness chamber and say you (ie: your friend/enemy) picked up one of their pamphlets and wish to speak with them

- Put nails on an angle against people's tires

- Write profanties on people's back yards using weed killer or some equally destructive liquid (I've used turpentine with similar results)

- Kick them.

Rainecloud
05-04-2004, 06:27 PM
- Call the local Jehovah's Witness chamber and say you (ie: your friend/enemy) picked up one of their pamphlets and wish to speak with them.

1) It's not a chamber. It's a Kingdom Hall.
2) They're leaflets.
3) We wouldn't fall for that one.
4) It's "Jehovah's Witness", Jehovah being God's name and all...

:D

Doomgaze
05-04-2004, 06:30 PM
"3) We wouldn't fall for that one."

Yes, Witnesses clearly represent the more intelligent members of our species.

Rainecloud
05-04-2004, 06:32 PM
I certainly wouldn't say that...but we do try.

Dragonflame
05-05-2004, 11:12 PM
I have a good one. Roll down the window of your friend's/parent's/enemy's car, then break a glass bottle and scatter the glass all over the seat and floor around the window. When they see it, they will think someone has broken their window.

Linus
05-05-2004, 11:13 PM
You forgot the part about how you are able to roll down their window...

Rye
05-05-2004, 11:13 PM
Jokes are cool and funny, but bear traps are horrible

Shlup
05-05-2004, 11:19 PM
I don't recall ever setting up any kind of trap... How sad for me.

ZeZipster
05-05-2004, 11:37 PM
You people are so unoriginal... I throw things at people.

Dragonflame
05-06-2004, 02:44 AM
You forgot the part about how you are able to roll down their window...

Obviously that's the difficult part, but if you're inventive enough you can find a way to get ahold of their keys.

Or, if you can't find a way, you can actually break a different window, then climb inside the car and set up the prank.