PDA

View Full Version : When you're THIS bored...

DMKA
05-06-2004, 08:08 AM
...you make a thread about beds. So tell us about your bed(or whatever it is you sleep on).

I sleep on a cheap piece of shiz futton. The reason its a piece of shiz is because the mattress is pretty much like a big (and now flat) pillow, thus it feels like I'm just sleeping directly on the metal bars of the frame...yeowee. :mad2: Its solid green, but you can flip the mattress over to have a pattenish thing (which is mostly a darker green), and it has a black metal frame thing.

So how about you?

Random Tonberry
05-06-2004, 08:39 AM
I sleep on an air matress in the living room.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
05-06-2004, 09:20 AM
i sleep on a comfy bed.....with a few pillows.....i have bunk beds and being the oldest i sleep on the top...

Mo-Nercy
05-06-2004, 09:40 AM
My bed is a single hard mattress with a wooden frame. I do most of my sleeping on the sofa in the living room these days though.

Misfit
05-06-2004, 11:08 AM
My bed is commmmmmmffffffffyyyyy, the only thing wrong with it is that it's SO FREAKING SQUEAKY. But when we move I'm getting a new boxspring so it won't be squeaky anymore. ^_^_^_^_^_^

Meat Puppet
05-06-2004, 11:25 AM
My bed has a large crater in it because it was been used by a fat person while I was away. So I sleep on the couch beside the fire :cool:

Brian The Pink Shark
05-06-2004, 01:25 PM
I never sleep in my bed because it is so uncomfortable, so i sleep in my step-sister's bed(she's never at my house so don't make jokes) :choc:

Erdrick Holmes
05-06-2004, 01:51 PM
My bed was just my matress on box springs on my floor, which was sooooo comfy. Now My dumb parents built a wooden frame that suspends it 4 feet above the ground, I have to use my computer chair as a footstep to climb up on it.

Polaris
05-06-2004, 03:31 PM
My bed is the best of everybeds!!!!!!!! When I came from my office I lay down and wow I'm in paradise!!!!!!!!!!

I think that beds are really funny!!!!!!

m4tt
05-06-2004, 03:46 PM
Queen size bed. It's soft and nice.

Iceglow
05-06-2004, 03:57 PM
my bed had to be made for my room its only 6ft long which gives me approximately an inch of space at one end when streched out fully. but it is a comfortable single bed (I want a double infact I had a double for a while when I was in a bigger place but I have no space for it in my room so I sold it to my older sister I'd had it only 6 months)

Rainecloud
05-06-2004, 05:20 PM
I sleep in my single bed, which is fairly comfortable.

I want a snazzy water bed, though.

Mikztsu
05-06-2004, 05:21 PM
http://foolsgold.kicks-ass.net/forum/images/smilies/banana.gifhttp://foolsgold.kicks-ass.net/forum/images/smilies/banana.gif

Breine
05-06-2004, 05:45 PM
My bed is pretty big and very comfy... Ahhh :)

Fuzakeru
05-06-2004, 06:12 PM
I own a Day Bed and I have eight comfy pillows ( one being a long body pillow ) that I sleep with. The matress is good ( dirty from the years but you never see that anyway, besides - I put a plastic sheet over that just in case anyone ever did ) but the bed itself is a little squeaky. >_>

Crimson II
05-07-2004, 09:38 PM
My bed is a single person, nice an comfy with an extra pillow inserted bed-spead and a heating pad bed-spread for winter nights, 4 pillows and 3 sheets. I also have a bar at the side of my bed not facing the wall that has curtains that fall down to prevent a view and a window right above my head. most comfortable

Dragonflame
05-07-2004, 09:41 PM
http://foolsgold.kicks-ass.net/forum/images/smilies/banana.gifhttp://foolsgold.kicks-ass.net/forum/images/smilies/banana.gif

Peegee
05-07-2004, 09:52 PM
I USED TO HAVE A WICKED AIR MATTRESS BUT MY EX SQUISHED IT AND NOW IT'S SPRUNG A LEAK AND CAN'T BE USED OMFOSDMOF

So now I sleep on a mattress that my roommate has.

Kirobaito
05-07-2004, 09:55 PM
Most of these days I fall asleep in front of the computer, but when I do sleep in my bed, it's a single bed. Navy sheets. Quite comfortable, to me atleast.

Lindy
05-07-2004, 10:06 PM
Pine frame, springless matress, the frame is broken in part, but relatively fixed.

Comfy matress.

Xander will attest to that at least.